剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Gosh, Meredith, your coworkers
梅瑞迪丝啊 你的同事们
take themselves way too seriously.
还真是看得起自己呢
Yeah.
是啊
I'm ready to go. I'm so cold.
我准备走了 好冷
Let's go.
走吧
Guys?
大伙
I'd rather be Ron's plus one at home
我宁愿在家陪罗恩
than a Facebook joke here.
也不要上脸书被人笑
Yeah, that's right, Meredith.
没错 梅瑞迪丝
I saw "Hilarious Crying Dude."
我看了"哭鼻子的纯爷们"
And personally, I would've called it
而且我觉得 更应该叫
"The Strong Black Man Shows His Emotions,"
"一朵坚强的 直抒胸臆的黑人男子"
But nobody cares what I think.
但没人在乎我怎么想
And I did put that in the comment section.
视频底下那句话不是我评论的
Well, I guess you got the party you wanted.
这就是你想要的派对吧
Congrats.
恭喜了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm leaving the tab open for you and your friends.
你和朋友花多少我都买♥♥单
It seems important to you.
好像对你很重要
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm so glad all your coworkers left.
你的同事终于走了
Yeah, they were really bringing the party down.
派对的格调都拉低了呢
Yeah, like, who brings a piñata
是啊 谁会在别人的派对上
to someone else's party? It's so rude.
挂一只糖马啊 真无礼
It's, like, she took over your whole thing.
她把你的风头都抢了
Yeah, on a night like tonight.
尤其是今晚
Mere, this is your night.
梅梅 今晚属于你
Yeah, it's my night.
是啊 属于我
Mere, we should open presents!
梅梅 来拆礼物吧
You got Ray to give me back my bottle of champagne?
你说服雷把香槟还我了吗
You knew how much this meant to me.
你知道这对我可重要了
No. Your jerk of an ex-husband still won't give it back.
不是 你那混♥蛋♥前夫不肯给
Then who bought this?
那是谁买♥♥的
Those teachers got you this?
老师们买♥♥的吗
"Cash for Gold" had a busy day.
他们得当掉多少东西啊
What is your guys' problem with them?
你们为什么对他们有意见
We don't have a problem with them.
我们对他们没意见啊
They're just... different.
他们就是 不一样
Yeah. Different.
是啊 不一样
You know what? I really don't feel like celebrating anymore.
我没什么庆祝的心思了
Well, we were gonna hit another party.
我们还要再办个派对
Do you not want to come?
你来吗
Yeah, I think I better just call it a night.
我觉得今晚就到这吧
Hey, everybody!
各位
Follow Brie and Alex to the next party.
跟布莉和阿莉去下一个派对吧
This tab is closed.
要买♥♥单了
Thanks for coming.
感谢大家的到来
It's fine.
没事
What?
什么
Is she serious?
真的吗
You're turning 30.
你30岁了
So, we brought out our Birthday Bombo.
我们给你唱段劲爆生日歌♥
**Happy birthday from Juanita's to you. Olé! *
*胡安妮塔祝你生日快乐 欧耶
Okay.
好吧
More taffy?!
还有太妃糖吗
piñatas are so awesome!
糖马真爽
You know, when you think about Mexico,
原来想到墨西哥
you think about the cartels,
总是想到贩毒的
but this is the other side of it.
可这是墨西哥好的一面
Can I have another turn?
我还能再来吗
Of course, Kim, it's your party.
当然 金姆 这是你的派对
Come on, Kim!
上吧 金姆
Go, Kim!
快来 金姆
Hi, excuse me?
打扰一下
Somebody order from Winston's?
有人叫了温斯顿的外卖♥♥吗
We got a bunch of Kobe steaks here.
是几块神户牛排
Sweet miracle, Kim, you're like an angel from heaven.
我的天啊 金姆 你真是个天使
If it wouldn't cost me my job,
要是能不丢饭碗
I would kiss you all over your face.
我肯定把你亲个遍
Uh, it wasn't me.
不是我订的
They're from me.
我订的
We should've just done what Kim wanted to do all along.
早就该按金姆的心愿来了
I made tonight about myself,
我把今晚的中心变成了自己
and it really should've been about Kim.
可其实是金姆
Thank you, Meredith. I don't know how I can...
谢谢 梅瑞迪丝 真不知道怎么...
Not yet. I'm still talking.
闭嘴 我没说完呢
I've been trying so hard to get back to who I was
我一直努力想变回过去的自己
that I forgot that
结果忘了
where I am isn't so terrible.
现在的我也不赖
I'm glad you're here.
你能来真好
I know Alex was the queen bee of your group,
我知道阿莉是你们闺蜜圈的蜂后
but you're the queen bee of ours.
可你是我们的蜂后
Somehow you've brought us all closer together,
你让大家走得更近
you skanky-ass slut.
你个绿茶婊
Aw, so sweet.
真甜蜜
And I know Kim didn't mean to invite me--
我也知道金姆不想请我
that I just happened to be in the teachers' lounge--
我只是正好在休息室里
but I'm glad she did.
不过我也很开心
This has truly been the greatest night of my life.
今晚真是我有生以来最棒的一晚
Okay!
好了
I'll drink to that.
敬你一杯
You got the cups? Okay.
杯子呢 好的
I'm sorry about the Facebook stuff, seriously.
脸书的视频真抱歉 真的
I mean, it was the first week of school.
我才来第一周
We weren't close yet.
咱俩还不是闺蜜
Yeah, I saw the date.
我看到日期了
I know you'd never do something like that.
我知道你不会那么干的
Not now that we're best friends.
都是闺蜜了你肯定下不去手
Did you see how many likes it got?
你看到下面多少个赞了吗
500!
500个
Five hundy?
五百吗
You mean I've gone viral?
我居然火了吗
Carl Maurice Gaines has gone viral.
卡尔·莫里斯·盖恩斯火了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy birthday, Meredith! Yeah, happy birthday!
生日快乐 梅瑞迪丝 生日快乐
Seems like you're having a private moment,
大家好像玩得很尽兴
so I really just need a signature.
谁来给我签个名就好
I literally never thought I would end up
我怎么也想不到
in a middle school teachers' lounge on my 30th birthday.
会在中学教师休息室里过30岁生日
Oh, were you picturing the cafetorium?
你想到食堂了吗
Because, you know, it's probably still unlocked.
没准还开着门呢
Is that the, uh... the bitch sandwich?
是贱婊团团抱里的人吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
What do they want?
她们要干什么
Another chance.
再给一次机会
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表