剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
There's gonna be a girl fight, and you are gonna break it up.
女生们要打架 你得劝下来
Girls are the most brutal.
女生是最残忍♥的
Get in there, drop an expression of dominance on them.
冲进去 让她们知道谁是老大
I like to throw a little Batman voice in there,
我一般爱用蝙蝠侠的声音
really send the message home.
特别有效果
Hey, ladies. I couldn't help but notice...
女士们 我突然发现
Gentlewomen, end this now.
绅女士们 快住手
Or you'll find out how I will end it.
不然吾将终结一切
Sorry, Principal Carl.
抱歉 卡尔校长
I knew I wasn't cut out for this.
我就知道我不适合干这个
Well, you tried, Kim. That's the most important part
你努力了 金姆 这才是阻止打架
of fight prevention. And life.
最重要的部分 还有活着
Wow, so many things are about one thing and also about life.
好多东西都是活着和另一个什么最重要
I love to make dip.
我喜欢做蘸酱
And glasses.
还有眼镜
Oh, you look so smart.
显得好聪明
Lost and Found comes through again.
失物招领处又派上用处了
Just don't use condoms from there.
千万别用那儿的套套
Trish Kelly learned that lesson freshman year.
翠西·凯利高一从那儿得了个教训
That lesson just turned 12.
那个教训今年十二岁了
I don't know about all this stuff.
我有点纠结
It-it feels wrong.
这感觉有问题
Someday you're gonna learn
有一天你会明白
that anything worth doing feels wrong.
值得去做的一切感觉都有问题
And we're not changing the data.
我们又没有篡改数据
We're just zhuzzing up how we say it.
我们只是包装了下展示的方法
It's like science on cocaine.
好比与可♥卡♥因♥有关的科学
Which is not cool.
这是不对的
"Don't do drugs."
拒绝黄赌毒
Ready to see me win some money?
准备好看我赢钱了吗
I fixed Lily's presentation.
我改了莉莉的展示
My stepmom and dad said I couldn't get a puppy.
继母和爸爸说我不能养狗
So they got me a plant.
所以他们给了我这盆植物
Life gave me lemons,
生活给我一只柠檬
and I made science.
我把它榨成科学
I showered one plant with attention
我用爱心浇灌这盆植物
to see if it would grow bigger
想看它会不会比这一盆更大
Science, science, science... and better than this one.
科学 科学 科学 更好
So... do you want to see it? Yeah!
你们想看吗 想
I can't hear you. Who wants to see it?
我听不见 你们谁想看
Here is the plant that love built!
见证用爱浇筑出植物的时刻
Heck, yeah, it worked!
起效了
By a whopping 140 millimeters.
多长了140毫米
That is, uh... that's pretty impressive.
这是挺不错的
She killed it.
她暴虐了
I-I want to announce this one.
我想宣布这个
Uh, too late 'cause I already have the clipboard.
太晚了 因为我已经拿到计分板了
But you can announce the garbage cans are empty
不过你可以宣布垃圾桶在你清空之后
after you've emptied them. Oh, and cute wig.
都清空了 假发挺可爱
Okay. And moving on to the next round is...
晋级下一轮的是
Lily and her amazing plant!
莉莉和她神奇的植物
Wait, why are you cheering?
等等 你欢呼个什么劲儿
What? I picked a long shot to win, too. Oops.
我也挑了个如意子
My loser? But you know I need that money...
我的废品 你知道我需要这笔钱
They clapped for me.
他们为我鼓掌了
Aren't you happy? I'm so happy.
你不高兴吗 我很高兴
But, apparently, I'm splitting my happiness two ways.
不过显然我的欢乐被对半儿分了
Walk, walk, walk.
来 来 来
I can't believe you piggybacked on my long shot.
你竟然偷选了我的如意子
I need this. What do you need the money for?
我需要这笔钱 你要钱干什么
A fancy whistle? Formal sweatpants?
更酷炫的哨子 更屌♥炸天的运动裤
I'm actually helping my mom with her cataract surgery.
我在资助我妈的白内障手术
And/or getting a new PlayStation.
并且 或者 买♥♥台新的小霸王
Well, then get a better job. Look at me.
那就换个工作 看看我
I don't belong here. I used to have everything,
我不属于这里 我曾拥有一切
and now I'm basically living in the guest house of my old life.
而我现在住在我过去生活的客房♥里
An apartment for me isn't just a place
公♥寓♥房♥不只是我和
to do filthy things with rich men--
土豪做羞羞的事情地方
it's my chance to start over.
还是我重来的机会
So, sorry if I don't care about some
很抱歉我不在乎一个
gym teacher's mom's broken eyes.
体育老师他妈的破眼睛
This money means I can move out and finally start over.
这笔钱意味着我可以搬出去重新来过
I found Lily, I got her here,
我发掘了莉莉 带领她到这一步
I deserve to win the pool.
我该赢下奖池
Find your own nobody to bet on.
押你自己的无名小卒去
And now...
现在
our first Little Scientists finalist,
我们第一位"小科学家"决赛选手
Lily Parker.
莉莉·帕克
People say plants just need
人们说植物只需要
sunlight and water and... whatever.
阳光 水分和别的什么
But people are dumb and hurt other people...
但是人是愚蠢的 会伤害别人
Time out!
暂停
Time out!
暂停
Time out. Can I talk to you?
暂停 借一步说话
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're blowing everything.
你要搞砸了
You only care 'cause you're betting on me.
你关心我还不是因为你在我身上下了注
There are no time-outs in science.
科学的脚步不能暂停
The pressure is getting to her.
她有压力
I have got just the thing for you.
我给你去搞你需要的
Hey. Go get half a benzo out of Sally Kimball's desk.
到萨莉·金伯尔的桌子拿些苯并
And make sure you replace it with a Tic Tac
记得用薄荷糖掉包
so she doesn't know any are missing.
这样她才不知道少了
And make sure you don't take any of the eight Tic Tacs
记得别把已经放进去的八颗薄荷糖
that are already in there.
拿出来了
Now scat.
快去
Principal Carl,
卡尔校长
Ms. Davis and Coach Kotsky
戴维斯老师和考茨基教练
are betting on the science fair.
在科学展上赌钱
They don't care about the tournament
他们不在乎锦标赛
or the kids in it.
或者参与的孩子
Lily, wait...
莉莉 等等
You're not going anywhere, Ms. Davis.
别想跑 戴维斯老师
Betting on a school function?
在学校集♥会♥上赌钱
That is unacceptable.
无法容忍♥
Okay, okay. Here's the truth.
好吧 给你说实话
Joel's running everything,
乔尔在幕后操作
so you should really be focusing your anger on him,
你真应该把怒火喷射向他
not me. And don't listen to his sob story
而不是我 还有不要听信他的
about his mom's broken eyes.
有关他妈的破眼睛的凄惨故事
Illegal wagering on a school event?
在学校活动上非法赌博
Really? We don't... we don't call it gambling.
过分了 这不叫赌博
You know, w-we see it more
我们把它看做成
as an experiment in probability.
关于概率的实验
Coach Kotsky, don't you dare try and put lipstick on this pig.
考茨基教练 你别想洗白
I'm confiscating that pool money when this is over.
展会结束我要没收奖池里的钱
I am very disappointed that you have tarnished the good name
对于你玷污理查德·尼克松中学的行为
of Richard Nixon Middle School.
我深感失望
This is why I have to bug all of the offices.
这就是为何我得窃听所有的办公室
Now let's get back to the fair.
到展会上去吧
Lily, when you told me about your project on the bus,
莉莉 你在公车上给我讲你的项目时
I thought it sounded good. I thought you could win.
我觉得不错 我觉得你能赢
Yeah, we both did.
我们俩都觉得
Yeah, but I thought so first and he cheated off me.
是的 是我先想到的 所以是他耍赖
Just let me pack up.
我去收摊
It's over.
没戏了
I bet on you because I believe in you.
我在你身上押注是因为我相信你
I know people say that to kids all the time, but I mean it.
大人是老这么给小孩说 但我是认真的
I put my money where my mouth is.
我的钱与心同在
Money is way more valuable than free words.
钱比空话可有价值多了
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表