剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you for coming in, Meredith.
感谢你来一趟 梅瑞迪丝
I'm so sorry about the divorce.
对于你离婚我很遗憾
Yes, well, Ray cheated on me, as you know.
如你所知 雷劈腿了
Anyway, let's just cut to the chase, Howard.
咱们开门见山吧 霍华德
What's my divorce settlement?
离婚协议怎么样
You get nothing.
你什么都拿不到
Wait, what?
慢着 你说什么
You... signed a prenuptial agreement.
你签了婚前协议
I get nothing?
我什么都拿不到
I advised you to get your own lawyer.
我建议过你 去找个律师
No car? No house?
没车 没大房♥子
No second house?
没小房♥子
But I loved Ray.
但我爱雷
For his money.
爱他的钱
How dare you?
大胆刁民
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Mere-bear, Frank and I are
梅梅 我和弗兰克对你
so sorry to hear about the D-I-V-O-R-C-E.
"勒衣离喝温婚"这件事深表遗憾
Your ex-husband's an idiot.
你的前夫就是个傻蛋
So you stay in the guest house for as long as you want.
你在客房♥想住多久都可以
We got cable, we got Wi-Fi,
我们装了有线电视 无线网
and a semi-private bathroom.
还有半私人厕所
Ramon. Ramon!
雷蒙 雷蒙
I've got nothing, Brie.
我什么都没有 布里
No money, no car, no plans for the future.
没钱 没车 对未来毫无打算
Then could you pick Lily up from school tomorrow?
那你明天能接莉莉放学吗
Super, that's a plan.
妙极了 这就是个打算啊
Lily. Your stepmom sent me to get you.
莉莉 你后妈让我来接你
That's what child molesters say.
听起来像儿童猥亵犯说的话
Don't flatter yourself. I'm Brie's friend, Meredith.
少抬举自己了 我是布里的朋友梅瑞迪丝
And it's a long walk, so you'd better
回去的路很长 所以你最好
have something interesting to share.
能给我讲些有趣的
My social studies teacher got fired today.
我的社会课老师今天被开除了
She was dating Coach Kotsky,
她和考茨基教练约会
but he broke up with her.
但是教练把她甩了
So to get back at him,
为了报复教练
she hung pictures of his privates up all over school.
她把他私处的照片贴满了全校
Well, there's one. It's so gross.
那里就有一张 超恶心
Nice, Coach Kotsky.
好"屌♥"啊 考茨基教练
Wait...
等下
What's up with all the cute dads?
怎么有这么多帅气老爸
Oh, on Fridays all the divorced dads
周五 所有离异老爸
pick their kids up for the weekend.
都来接孩子过周末
So, single dads in luxury vehicles?
单身父亲驾着豪车
I need one of them to hit me
我得让他们谁撞上我
and then hit on me.
再勾搭上我
Maybe you should just get a job.
你也许就该找个工作
Oh, my God.
天啊
Lily... that's it.
莉莉 对啊
I should get a job teaching here.
我该在这当老师
Wait, do you even know how to teach?
等下 你会教课吗
No, but I'm sure I could find some Asian teacher to cheat off of.
不会 但我一定能找个亚洲老师借用下简历
Thank you very much,
太感谢你了
Mei Lin Chung.
钟美琳
You're divorced? Me, too.
你离婚了吗 我也是
Oh, no.
真遗憾
Pretty recently.
就最近的事
I did not see that coming at all.
之前完全没想到会这样
And it is hard.
好煎熬
So hard.
太煎熬了
So much crying.
太多泪水
Oh, so much. So much.
太多 太多
Right? Right?
是吧 是吧
I don't have anyone to talk to.
我没有人谈心
So I-I just try to throw myself into my work,
于是我就全身心投入工作
which is much better than puttering around my studio apartment,
总比在我的小公♥寓♥里转圈
using my telescope to watch my neighbors sleep.
用望远镜看邻居睡觉要好
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我说
I'm gonna put this through as an emergency hire.
我要让你的申请走紧急聘用
You are more than qualified, and can I tell you something?
你的能力完全能胜任这份工作 这么说吧
You get it.
这份工作是你的了
I want you on my team.
我要你成为我们的一员
Not riding the bench.
不是等在冷板凳上
Carrying the ball.
而是直接上场哦
And...
还有
I can't wait to hear your Chinese.
期待听你讲中文
It's pretty rusty.
我讲得不好啦
Welcome to the Nixon Middle family.
欢迎来到尼克森中学这个大家庭
Thank you.
谢谢
第一季 第一集
坏老师
Morning, Meredith.
早上好 梅瑞迪丝
Good morning, Principal Carl.
早上好 卡尔校长
Oh, I am so glad you are here.
还好你来了
This weekend was so dark for me.
这个周末太黑暗了
I ate 47 English muffin pizzas.
我吃了47个煎饼果子
It never filled me up.
却无法填满内心的空洞
Everyone, here is our new social studies teacher, Meredith...
大家注意 这位是新来的社会课老师梅瑞迪丝...
Davis. Davis.
戴维斯 戴维斯
Thank you.
谢谢大家
There's a fight by the lockers!
储物柜那里有人打架
Ginny, get this thing started. No cops!
金妮 开始开会 别报♥警♥
No cops!
千万别报♥警♥
Okay, people, we are about to start our staff meeting, so settle.
好了 我们要开始员工会议了 大家就座吧
Okay, we need monitors
我们需要人监管
for Safety Patrol. Any heroes?
校内安全巡逻队 有人自告奋勇吗
Irene,
艾琳
do I see your unmanicured hand in the air?
那是你没修指甲的爪爪举在空中吗
Oh, I actually... I do light exercise after school.
放学后我要做些轻度锻炼
Great. No, no. It's required by my doctor,
太棒了 不 要遵医嘱的
so... Perfect. We will see you later.
所以... 好极了 就决定是你了
All right, who's gonna help out Irene?
有人要帮帮艾琳吗
There is a small stipend.
有小额津贴哦
Oh, I'll do it.
我来吧
Super.
非常好
Why, you're not gonna say hi?
怎么 不打声招呼吗
Joel Kotsky. Well, now, Coach Kotsky.
我是乔尔·考茨基 现在是考茨基教练了
Uh, you may have seen my penis on a flyer, and...
你可能在传♥单♥上见过我的那话儿
You know, we went to high school together?
我们上的是同一所高中
I don't really remember you.
我记不太清了
I was in that grunge band, Cement Heart.
我在那个三流乐队 水泥心
You, uh, slept with our drummer.
你 和我们的鼓手睡过
Well, it was high school.
那可是高中
I slept with a lot of drummers.
我和很多鼓手睡过
Oh, that explains it.
那难怪
Yeah, I played bass.
我是贝斯手
Hello!
你好
Ginny Taylor-Clapp,
我是金妮·泰勒-克莱普
two-term faculty president.
两届教员会主席
And this is Kim,
这是金姆
my student teacher.
我的实习老师
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Remember,
记住
your ears are your best learning tools, Kim.
多听少说才能学到东西 金姆
Okay?
明白吗
This is our teacher's handbook.
这是我们的教师手册
Great 411 in there
里面的信息很有用
on start times, dress codes, et cetera.
比如上班时间 服装要求 等等等等
Um... you know what?
其实
You can save the tree. I think I got it.
不用浪费这些纸了 我都知道
It's, like, pretty standard stuff, right?
就是些很基本的要求 对吧
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表