剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
It's a symbiotic deal. Great.
这就是个共生协议 棒极了
After years of war,
经过多年的战乱
starvation and sickness,
饥荒与瘟疫
the South surrendered,
南方投降了
bringing a decisive end to...
成为决定性的...
Excuse me.
不好意思
You think a war that divided our nation
你觉得一场分♥裂♥我们国家
and pitted brother against brother is boring?
和同胞的战争很无聊吗
The way you're teaching it.
是你教得无聊
Well, I'm not gonna take teaching advice from a woman
我可不要一个上课教学生
who taught her class that President Garfield
加菲尔德总统爱吃千层面的人
loved lasagna.
给我建议
Can you prove that he didn't?
你能证明他不爱吃吗
I don't know what your problem is with me.
我不知道你对我有什么意见
I don't know what your problem is with me.
我才不知道你对我有什么意见呢
Dismissed!
下课
And how are things going in here?
这节课上得怎么样
I can't help her. She's too uptight.
我没法帮她了 她太狂躁了
I'm too uptight? Well, you're too down-loose!
我太狂躁 那你还太松垮呢
I-I mean, you're loose down there.
我是说你胯下太松
Okay. Well, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
好吧 可能这不是个好主意
No, it's a great idea-- 'cause now I can
不 这是个好主意 因为她被炒后
take over her class when she gets fired.
我就能接管她的课了
Principal Carl,
卡尔校长
do you see what I have been putting up with?
您看到我都在忍♥受些什么吗
And she keeps making those noises!
而且她还老发出打呼声
Actually, I think that was Kim.
那应该是金姆发出来的
Kim!
金姆
All right, come on, guys, come on!
加油 同学们 加油
Pull! You got this!
加把劲啊
Pull!
使劲拉
Oh, almost!
就差一点
I really thought you were gonna get me that time.
我真以为你们这次能赢我呢
All right, back up. Come on.
站好 快点
Okay, Joel. I get it.
好的 乔尔 我明白
You're an inspiration to us all.
你启发着我们每一个人
Is that why you called me here?
这就是你叫我过来的原因吗
Because I have things to do and this place smells
我还有事要办 而且这个地方闻起来就像
I got something for you.
我给你准备了个东西
I found the old P.E. Rope and hung it up.
我找到了原来体育课的绳子 挂了起来
Well, I had the janitor hang it up,
其实我是让门卫挂起来的
but I told him where to put it.
不过是我告诉他挂在哪的
Now I'm gonna teach you how to get up that rope.
现在我要教你怎么攀上那根绳子
Yeah, but I can't climb. That's why I failed gym.
我攀不上去 不然我怎么会挂了体育课
I can get you up that rope.
我能让你攀上去
Yeah, but I don't want to get up that rope;
可我不想攀上去
I am fine. Are you fine? You fine, Carl?
我很好 你好吗 卡尔
'Cause, um, you're house-sitting for your ex, right?
可你还在给你前妻看家 不是吗
What does house-sitting have to do with climbing a rope?
看家跟攀绳有什么关系
Carl, why do people run marathons?
卡尔 为什么有人要跑马拉松
It's not for the blue toenails and the bloody nipples, right?
不是为了挤淤青的脚趾甲和磨出血的奶头
It's to prove to themselves that they can
是为了证明他们可以
accomplish something that seems impossible.
完成看似不可能之事
Like saying no to Carla.
比如拒绝卡拉
You don't understand. I can't say no to her.
你不明白 我没法拒绝她
She was my life!
她曾是我的一切
Carl, my job is to inspire kids.
卡尔 我的工作是启发孩子
Or adults who are scared to do kid things.
或者连孩子都不如的大人
I take my job very seriously.
我很认真对待自己的工作
Now, get up that rope! Come on!
爬上去吧 加油
I can't!
我做不到
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
林肯总统的秘书叫肯尼迪
And Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln!
肯尼迪总统的秘书叫林肯
That was engaging, right?
这样讲课有意思吧
Victor, good job.
维克多 不错呀
Your handwriting's so much less girly.
你的字没那么娘炮了
I've been trying.
人家有在努力嘛
Proud of you!
为你骄傲
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Oh, you're giving a test. Never mind.
你在监考啊 没事
What, are you spying on me now?
你现在是在监视我吗
No. Just forget it, okay?
不是 当我没来 行吧
Well, if you're not spying on me,
如果你不是来监视我的
then what are you doing?
那你来干什么的
You'll just make fun of me.
说了你会笑我的
Probably. Go on.
可能吧 继续说
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
Feeling is mutual.
彼此彼此
But you are good with the students.
但你和学生处得很好
Yeah, I know.
那是
I'm worried about the evaluations.
我很担心评估的事
And?
然后呢
I need your help.
我需要你帮我
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
Well, how does a free drink sound?
请你喝一杯怎么样
Like the most exciting night of your life
听起来像你这辈子最嗨的夜晚
and the most boring night of mine.
我这辈子最无聊的夜晚
But maybe you're actually tolerable when you're drunk.
不过你喝醉了说不定我还能忍♥你
So? Okay.
那怎么样 好吧
What are the balloons for?
你拿气球干什么
Oh, so Meredith and I can find each other
这样即使我和梅瑞迪丝在博物馆走散了
at the museum in case we get separated.
也能找到彼此
Like at that beach clean-up trip
好比上次去海滩做清洁
when she ended up on that rich guy's boat.
她就跑到一个土豪的船上去了
That was a close one.
差点就走散了哦
Well, I saw Meredith go over to Juanita's
我看到梅瑞迪丝和泰勒-克莱普老师
with Ms. Taylor-Clapp.
去胡安妮塔餐厅了
Yeah, but we're supposed to be seeing dead bodies together.
可我们该一起去看死尸的啊
Whoa, who knew that you would be able to keep up with me?
没想到你能跟上我的酒量
Well, there's a lot you don't know about me.
关于我还有很多你不知道的事呢
Did you know that I like tight ponytails and cardigan sweaters?
你知道我喜欢紧马尾和开襟毛衣吗
Those are literally the only things I know about you.
这应该是我对你仅有的了解了
Okay, so, what do you want to know about teaching?
你想知道有关教学的什么东西
Well, how do you "Engage the kids"?
你是怎么调动学生参与的
I bribe 'em.
我贿赂他们
I know that I'm really good at talking to the kids.
我知道自己很会和孩子们聊天
Like, maybe even a genius at it.
简直我认第二 没人敢认第一
You know, I never expected to be anything other than
但除了做一个超级火♥辣♥ 无比性感的女人外
an exceptionally hot woman with universal sex appeal,
我从没想过自己能做成别的什么
and I certainly never expected
更别说是
to be even remotely good at teaching.
做个好老师了
But look at me. Here I am teaching you.
但瞧瞧啊 我现在在教你
Yes, you are!
是啊
And actually,
实际上
I really think that I'm gonna kill
我觉得我会在明天的评估课上
at these evaluations tomorrow.
惊爆全场
And thank God, right?
真希望如此
Because it's so scary that just one bad review could
有一个不好的评估就会丢掉饭碗
cost you your job, you know?
真是太可怕了
I know.
是啊
Another round?
还来一杯吗
Anothers... round.
再来 杯很多
Same thing?
还要一样的
Vodka soda with lime and a water with lime.
一杯加柠檬的伏特加和一杯加柠檬的水
Good morning, Nixon Quakers!
早上好 尼克森的大伙们
Just a reminder, today is evaluation day.
友情提示 今天是评估日哦
So, hopefully, everyone's at their very Nixon best.
希望大家都发挥得倍儿好
Oh, crap.
糟了
Okay, so I think we better start without Meredith.
看来我们只能不等梅瑞迪丝先开始了
Hopefully, she was just in a car accident.
希望她只是出了车祸
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表