剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
but yeah, I mean, they're all here for her.
不过是来给他庆祝的
Okay, and what about the-the cake?
好了 那蛋糕呢
Oh, that's for me and Kim.
是给我和金姆的
Really.
真的吗
Hey, uh, you're here to celebrate Kim, right?
那个 你们是来给金姆庆祝的吗
Who's Kim?
金姆是谁
Exactly.
果然
Enjoy your drinks, ladies.
好好喝吧 女士们
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, Ginny, where do you think I should put the piñata?
金妮 小糖马放哪好
I don't care. This is over the top.
随便 太过分了
But piñatas are fun.
可是小糖马多好玩
No, they aren't.
不好玩
You put a lot of work into a piñata.
你在它身上花了心血
You let it into your life.
让它进入你的生活
You fill it with candy.
给它好多糖
You grow attached to it.
对它有了感情
And then one day it just leaves.
可有一天它还是会走
Wait, I see what's going on here.
等等 我明白了
You don't understand piñatas at all.
你真是不懂小糖马
You're sad about losing Kim.
金姆走了你很伤心
What?!
什么
No, I'm not.
哪有
Student teachers like her are a dime a dozen.
她这样的实习老师遍地都是
I'm happy Kim is becoming a teacher.
金姆成为正式教师我挺开心的
I just don't think you have to throw her a parade to celebrate it.
不过也不用大张旗鼓地庆祝吧
I'm just a humble math teacher,
我只是个普通的数学老师
but you should tell her how you feel.
但你该告诉她你的感受
I'm not a hippie.
我又不是嬉皮士
Who asked you?
谁问你的想法了
Hey, hey, hey. Alex?
喂喂喂 阿莉吗
That's right.
没错
Carl.
卡尔
I'm sorry?
什么
I'm Meredith's new best friend Carl.
我是梅瑞迪丝的新闺蜜卡尔
I'm sure you heard about me.
你经常听到我吧
Principal Carl?
卡尔校长
Carl Gaines.
卡尔·盖恩斯
Carl Maurice Gaines?
卡尔·莫里斯·盖恩斯
Sorry.
不好意思
Divorced buddy, chocolate thunder.
刚离婚 狂吃巧克力
No, nothing.
没印象
You do look familiar.
不过看着眼熟
I do?
是吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, always.
总去
Love Hampton Inns, but I do not know how they're making money,
最喜欢汉普顿小旅馆了 可每天早上送免费华夫饼
handing out those free waffles every morning.
他们是怎么赚钱的呢
That was Alex.
那是阿莉
Hey, do you mind moving down?
介意挪一下吗
I-I'm sorry. A few more down.
不好意思 多挪一点
Sorry, we're gonna need to squeeze a couple more in.
不好意思 还得挪一点
There are no seats left.
没座位了
There's a table against the wall.
墙边有个桌子
Excuse me. Can you move these coats?
不好意思 外套能挪下吗
We need the space.
我们要用桌子
Oh. Our coats are using this table.
这外套用着桌子呢
Can't you just put 'em somewhere else,
不能放别处吗
like on the backs of your chairs?
套椅背上什么的
Look, I hate that Meredith saved seats for her besties
梅瑞迪丝给闺蜜留座位 却忘了同事
and forgot about her random coworkers.
我也不想这样
Thanks for understanding.
理解万岁吧
Meredith, this party is so campy and fun.
梅瑞迪丝 这派对又俗气又有意思
Right?
是吗
Yeah. Everyone's talking about you.
是啊 大家都在说你
And not in the usual mean, catty, behind-your-back way.
不像平时那样说你坏话
In, like, an awesome way.
是说你超厉害
Yeah. Everybody's here.
是啊 大家都来了
And everybody is having a blast.
大家都喝爽了
We miss you so much.
我们好想你
Thank you. I really needed to hear that.
谢谢 我最需要这个了
This is ridiculous! Here. You know what?
够了 这样
Grab the rest. We'll put 'em in the coat room.
你们拿剩下的 放到门厅
Good idea, Kotsky.
好主意 考茨基
I am too old to eat Mexican food standing up.
我这年纪吃墨西哥菜不能站着
Um, Brie told me you stole their coats.
布莉说你偷了他们的外套
No, we put 'em in the entryway.
没有 放在门厅了
They're right over there.
就那边
You cannot move people's stuff.
不能乱动别人东西
For me, it was a classic peer pressure situation.
我看这和同辈竞争一样
Why are you blowing this for me?
你为什么搅我的局
It's not your party.
这不是你的派对
It's Kim's party.
是金姆的
I need this.
我需要这个
I'm 30, and I hate where my life is at.
我30岁了 不喜欢自己的处境
Everyone at the country club has been
乡间俱乐部里的人
referring to me as "you-know-who."
都叫我"那个谁"
The last "you-know-who"
上一个"那个谁"
was a dentist who knocked out his patients
是个把病人打晕
and used their hands to fondle himself.
帮自己打飞机的牙医
But tonight, I'm back in a big way.
可今晚 我华丽归来了
And besides, Kim's having fun.
再说金姆也挺开心的啊
This is probably the best party she ever had.
这是她经历的最开心的派对了吧
This is probably the best party I've ever had!
这是我经历的最开心的派对了
If you're really one of these people...
如果你跟他们是一路人
I am one of these people.
就是一路人
Then why are you working so hard to prove it?
你为什么还要去证明
We are the ones who like you for who you are.
我们喜欢真实的你
They like me for who I am.
他们喜欢真实的我
All I know is that we would've come to your party even
我只知道哪怕要自己掏钱买♥♥酒
if that meant buying our own drinks.
我们也会去你的派对的
Hey, I finally remembered where I know you from.
我终于想起在哪见过你了
Facebook.
脸书
I'm pretty sure you and I aren't friends unless...
咱们两个不是朋友吧
I saw you on Meredith's page.
我在梅瑞迪丝的页面上见过你
She posted this video of you a few months ago.
几个月前她发了你的视频
"Hilarious Crying Dude"?
"哭鼻子的纯爷们"
You're so funny.
你真逗
Just like we talked about, Toby.
之前说过的 托比
I'll make it quick.
我尽快
Guys, I'm gonna try out the piñata.
各位 我要开抽了
Hey, hey. Watch this.
看这个
What is she gonna do?
她要干什么
Hey, guys, look!
大伙快看
Kim!
金姆
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think so.
没事
Oh, I'm sorry
真是抱歉
I wasn't celebrating you, but I'm just so sad about losing you.
我没庆祝的心思 因为失去你我很伤心
You're the best student teacher I've ever had.
你是我见过最好的实习教师
And I love piñatas.
我喜欢糖马
Oh, Ginny!
金妮
Okay! Ooh... da!
好了 等下
She's fine. She's fine.
没事 没事
Nothing made it into her eyes.
没进眼睛
Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?
真的吗 你们有毛病吗
You move the piñata up and down.
就是要上下动抽不到啊
That's the game.
就该这么玩
That's the game, Joel.
就该这么玩 乔尔
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表