剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
unfair.
不平等
I don't understand. What are you saying?
我没理解 你是什么意思
Does she ever bring you breakfast?
她会给你带早餐
Or give you rides?
开车载你
Or have you over to her place?
或者请你去她家玩吗
Oh, yeah, well, I was just over there
会啊 我上次才去那儿
for a hand laundry and ironing party.
玩了个洗衣熨衣派对
Good thing I was, too, or nobody would have shown up.
还好我去了 不然就一个人都没了
Hey, the day's almost over.
快放学了
You gonna make it to the gym,
你要去体育馆
give me a little pre-evaluation feedback?
给我个评估前反馈吗
Nope.
不去
Just make sure the dodge balls are inflated
你只要保证躲避球充满气
and nobody's bleeding. You'll do just fine.
没有人受伤就可以了
Well, I mean, physical education is-is more than that.
其实体育不仅是这样
And you know I've been petitioning
你也知道我一直在请♥愿♥
to get raises for the coaches
给体育老师加薪
so that we can do a lot...
这样我们才能...
Joel.
乔尔
The kids love gym.
孩子们喜欢体育课
But let's not overstate its value.
但我们也别夸大它的价值
You're kind of like a glorified recess supervisor,
说难听点你就是个课间监督员
except recess supervisors make more money.
只不过课间监督员比你挣得多
Well, I know, that's why I'm fighting...
我知道 这就是为什么我在反抗...
Joel.
乔尔
I failed one class in my life.
我这辈子就挂过一科
That was gym.
就是体育课
Because I couldn't climb a dumb rope.
就因为我爬不上一条臭绳子
But who cares?
但那又怎样
I still went to Stanford.
我还是上了斯坦福大学
Still have my dream job...
还是得到了我的理想工作
and my student loans.
和学生贷款
But in six years, I will be free and clear...
但六年后 我就能偿清贷款
of the interest.
的利息了
The point is this:
我想说的是
Gym is the least of my concerns.
我一点也不担心体育课
Now, keep up the good work.
所以好好工作 再接再厉
Whatever you're doing better be school-related.
你印的东西最好和教学有关
It is, unlike all those
当然 我可不像你
"Missing Cat" fliers you printed last week.
上周印了那么多寻猫启事
Not only did I never find Noodles,
我不仅没找到小面条
but thanks to you, the last image
而且因为你 我对她
I have of her was a black-and-white photocopy
最后的印象就成了一张画着
with a red penis drawn on it.
红色丁丁的黑白照
Oh, I'm guessing that was
我猜那大概是
the first penis you'd seen in a long time, huh?
你这么久以来见的第一条老二吧
Good luck with district evaluations.
祝你评估顺利
You've heard the expression
你应该听过这句话吧
"Last in, first out", right?
最后入 第一出
Only in regards to threesomes.
只在三人行的时候听过
What do you got there?
你拿的什么
What, you're counterfeiting NixonBucks?
你在伪造尼克森币吗
Are you bribing the students?
你在贿赂学生
Geez. "Bribing" is such an ugly word.
天啊 "贿赂"这个词多难听
But yeah, I am.
不过 确实如此
Have you ever heard of the phrase, "Last in, first out"?
你听过"最后入 第一出"这句话吗
Yeah. It means, like, the first person fired
听过 意思就是最晚被雇的人
is usually the most recent person hired.
一般是最早被开除的人
Good afternoon.
下午好
I just finished my classroom visits,
我刚刚旁听完
and I am not gonna lie to you.
我不想撒谎
I am nervous.
我好紧张
But hopefully, you'll all rally to save your jobs.
但愿你们都能保住饭碗
Everyone was a little weak,
除了一个人
with one exception.
每个人都有些问题
Meredith Davis. Congratulations.
恭喜你 梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯
What? Meredith?
什么 梅瑞迪丝
Thank you.
谢谢你
Principal Carl,
卡尔校长
I have always had the highest evaluations.
我的评估一直都是最好的
I have been Teacher of the Year for nine years running.
我连续当了九年的年度最佳教师
I don't mean to add to the awkwardness, Ginny,
金妮 我也不想再下你面子
but due to the new criteria,
不过在最新标准下
you had the lowest rating.
你的评分最低
Oh, God.
好惨哦
You're an amazing teacher,
你是个好老师
but you're just not holding their interest.
但你就是没法提起学生的兴趣
But I have an idea. Meredith?
我有个好主意 梅瑞迪丝
What would you think about
去旁听金妮的历史课
sitting in on Ginny's history class?
不知你意下如何
Giving her some pointers,
给她点指导
how to liven things up?
教她怎么调动气氛
Well... well, gosh, I'd be honored.
天啊 我深感荣幸
Thank you for that.
太谢谢你了
I would just love
我实在太愿意
to help out my lowest-achieving,
帮助评估成绩惨烈
most under-performing,
表现无法直视
worst colleague be a little bit less awful.
学校最差同事 变得稍微不那么差
You know... maybe the last one in
也许后浪
pushes the first one out.
要把前浪拍死在沙滩上了
I'm sorry for the mess.
抱歉车上这么乱
Haven't had a passenger in a while.
好久都没载过人了
At least not a two-legged one.
至少没载过两条腿的
Um, where's my coffee?
我的咖啡在哪
Okay, I wanted to talk to you about something, Meredith.
好吧 我想跟你谈点事情 梅瑞迪丝
You know how
你知道
intestinal helminths siphon blood and nutrients
肠内蛔虫是如何从寄主身体里
from their host organisms?
吸食血液和营养的吗
I'd be following this a lot closer if I had coffee.
如果有咖啡我能听得更明白些
Okay, do you know what a parasite is?
好吧 那你知道寄生虫是什么吗
Parasites are not just hookworms, flukes or barnacles.
寄生虫不止有钩虫 吸虫 藤壶这些
I mean, any species can be a parasite.
所有的物种都可以是寄生虫
Even humans.
甚至人类
Do you have anything to eat in here?
你这儿有吃的吗
But other organisms,
但是其他生物
like undersea tube worms,
比如深海管虫
or like digestive bacteria, for example,
或者消化细菌
those have symbiotic relationships.
它们都有共生关系
Where they both buy each other coffee.
它们会互相买♥♥咖啡
Meredith, do you understand what I'm saying?
梅瑞迪丝 你明白我在说什么吗
Yes!
得嘞
Great.
那就好
I found something.
我找到吃的了
Okay.
好吧
So I know it's not your thing,
我知道你不太感冒
but I want us to go to this exhibit
但是我想咱俩一起去个展览
where you see dead bodies in motion.
去看活动的死尸
Oh, I'm still totally
我还在努力
trying to figure out my schedule, so...
安排我的日程 所以...
Okay. No, you're not.
你才没有
And it's what I want to do.
这是我想做的事
After school, today, with you.
今天放学和你一起去
Fine. But next week after school,
好吧 不过下周放了学
I want to go to traffic court with you...
你得和我去交通法庭
as my witness.
做我的证人
I need you to say that
你得作证
I was not blocking that driveway,
我没有挡住那条车道
and that that fire truck
那辆消防车
could have easily gone around me.
完全可以从我旁边过去的
Okay.
没问题
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表