剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
It's got balloons coming out of the sunroof.
天窗还有气球飘出来
It's big enough to hold an enormous check.
里面绝对装得下中彩票的颁奖大支票
I think I finally won
我应该是终于
the Publi'Clearing House million dollar sweepstakes!
中了一百万元的体彩彩票
Uh, Carl, that's, that's, uh, our limo.
卡尔 那...那是我们的豪车
Oh, man!
我勒个去
Sorry. Hey, Meredith, how's the yearbook coming?
对不起 梅瑞迪丝 年刊咋样了
Oh, so great!
非常顺利
Ginny just sent me out to get more computer chips.
金妮这还派我去多拿点电脑芯片
Ah, delegating. Nice management.
分工呀 干得不错
All right, well, our coaches' coach awaits.
好啦 我们都等不及啦
Wait, wait, wait, wait! What about me?
等等 那我呢
I want to go to Bungalow
我也想跟匹拉夫有钱亲戚
with Pilaf's rich cuzzies and no Janet.
去别♥墅♥酒吧 而且珍妮特不在呢
Come on. Ginny's gonna let you leave?
得了吧 金妮会放你走吗
After a few attempts of me "trying to help" her, she will.
帮了她几次倒忙 她会放的
I mean, I'm going to Bungalow.
我要去别♥墅♥酒吧
Pilaf's great-uncle would've wanted it that way.
匹拉夫的舅老爷也一定想要我去
Actually, my uncle considered women his social lessers.
其实 我伯父认为女人是多余的
Okay, I'll just wait in the limo.
好吧 那我就待在豪车里
Give me two minutes.
等我两分钟
Okay.
好吧
Uh, hey, Ginny.
金妮
Seems like nothing's wrong.
看来没啥问题
Yeah, I'm fine! Great.
我没事 那就好
So, my theory checks out. Actually, I'm not.
看我说对了吧 其实我不好
My boyfriend just called and broke up with me.
我男朋友刚打电♥话♥提出分手
Oh, my God, you have a boyfriend and I don't?
天啊 你都有男朋友了我还没有
We were on again,
我们分了又合
and then we were off again, and then a few months ago,
合了又分 然后几个月前
I was just so fed up, and so I ended it.
我受够了所以我提出分手了
And then he begs me to take him back.
然后他求我别抛弃他
And he makes all these promises.
然后他还做了承诺
And so I did, and it was great.
我就又收回了 而且也还不错
And then I thought he was the one.
然后我觉得他就是我的唯一
And now, out of the blue,
现在 突然地
he just called me and broke up with me!
他就打电♥话♥提分手了
I can't believe it. I know!
难以置信 就是啊
A boyfriend. And I'm single.
你有男人了 老娘还单身
It's, like, what world are we living in?
现在这是什么世道啊
I mean, that sucks. He's a jerk.
我是说太惨了 他真是个混♥蛋♥
So, how's the yearbook looking?
那 年刊咋样了
Oh, I can't even think about the yearbook now.
我现在可没心思考虑年刊的事
But you'll totally be able to in, like, two minutes, right?
但你两分钟之内会好的是吧
'Cause there's so much riding on this:
因为这上面承载了很多
kids' memories, my line-free face.
孩子们的美好记忆 我没皱纹的脸
Hey. I just need three minutes.
再给我一分钟
Five, ten, tops.
五分钟 十分钟 最多
A good hour. Just go.
至少一小时 你走吧
We have been over every subject,
我们已经复习了所有科目
and I cannot find one weaknesses.
但我没找到一个弱项
You're gonna be out from under Ginny's thumb
你就要逃脱金妮的五指山
and running your own classroom in no time!
自己来带班啦
My own classroom?!
我自己带的班级
Guess who thinks you're ready for a practice test. Guess.
猜猜谁认为你准备好模考了 快猜啊
I do!
是我哟
You failed.
你没过
You failed really bad.
你这跪得也太惨了
What happened?! You knew this material.
怎么回事 你都会的啊
I guess I buckled under pressure.
我想是我顶不住压力
Guess I'm gonna be a student teacher forever.
看来我得一辈子当实习教师了
Okay, well, uh, I'm just gonna get going on this yearbook.
好吧 那我继续弄年刊了
I guess I'm just gonna give everyone in,
我想就是把所有人加到
uh, Black History Club afros.
黑人历史俱乐部爆♥炸♥头
Or, you know what?
这样吧
I should probably just give everyone in the yearbook afros.
我给每个人都加个爆♥炸♥头
So, just stop me.
快来阻止我
Feel free to take over at any time
你要是感觉不对头
if this isn't your vibe, so...
随时都能来接手哦
You know, I've been through breakups, Ginny,
我也经历过分手 金妮
so I know exactly what you need.
我知道你到底需要什么
We are gonna write him a letter that you're never gonna send.
我们来给他写封不会寄出去的信吧
Pen to paper, validate your stupid feelings.
就纸和笔 来证实你的蠢感觉
Dear Ian,
亲爱的伊恩
I am so glad to be done with you
能跟你分手真是太好了
because now I can focus...
因为这样我就能
on finishing this yearbook. Are you rich?
专心弄年刊了 你有钱吗
If so, I have...
要有的话 我给你...
a super hot...
介绍个...
friend for you.
辣妹朋友
Here you go.
拿去吧
Okay, and now you can get on back to it.
好啦 现在你能来弄年刊了吧
Hallelujah!
太棒了耶
Man, have we overcome.
天啊 终于搞定了
No, we haven't.
还没有
Right, because you hate him
没错 因为你恨他
and you have to get that hate out of your heart.
你得把你的恨从心里忘记
You have to destroy something that he loves.
我们得毁了他爱的东西
What have you got?
你有什么
Feels good, right?
很爽吧
I guess so.
好像是有点
Yeah, you go, girl!
继续 妹子
Spice World! Queen for a Day!
狂热辣妹 一天女王
Okay, here's how you get back at him.
好了 你已经报复他了
You finish that yearbook!
快去弄年刊
'Cause if you don't finish that yearbook, he wins.
要是你不搞定 他就赢了
I mean, it's just that obvious.
就是这么明显
You know, I have been racking my brain,
我绞尽脑汁
and I realize the problem is your brain.
我才意识到问题出在你脑子里
You sound just like my pediatrician.
你像我儿科医生在说话
Now, I realized that when it's just you and me
我意识到 当只有我和你的时候
studying in a friendly environment,
在友好的环境里学习
you have total command of the material.
你就全部能搞定
But when the pressure's on, your brain freezes.
一旦有了压力 你脑子就冻僵住了
So what your brain needs is a little antifreeze.
所以你的脑子需要点防冻液
I drank some of that as a kid. It was delicious.
我小的时候喝过 挺好喝的
Kim! Wow, I see why Ginny does that.
金姆 我终于知道为啥金妮也这么吼了
Let me help you.
我来帮你
But how do we fix my head?
那要怎么修理我的脑子呢
I know a thing or two about mental blocks.
我对心理阻隔略知一二
I've been stuck on page seven of my novel for 23 years.
我的小说已经停在第七页整整23年了
You mark my words.
你听到我说的了
You're gonna pass that test
你会通过测评
and Detective Carl Gaines is gonna find out
盖恩斯侦探也会找出
who the real Frisco Slasher is.
真正的旧金山杀人魔
It's not who you think.
可不是你认为的那位
You'd be surprised to know that Carl tried
你要是知道卡尔曾经用这台碎纸机
to make coleslaw with this very shredder.
做过凉拌卷心菜 你肯定会惊喜的
That doesn't surprise me at all.
完全不会
Turned out pretty good.
做得还挺好吃
That does surprises me.
这倒有让我惊喜
So many surprises. Hey, let's keep it moving, okay?
太多惊喜 那我们继续好吗
This is a little tougher than I thought.
比我想象的难一点
But not nearly as bad
但远没有
as when the Shumaker kid laminated his scrotum.
叫休梅克的学生把蛋蛋卷进护贝机棘手
I'll be back.
过会回来
Thank you.
谢啦
Great. Let's get back to business,
好棒 那我们继续
buckle down and do this.
用尽全力完成吧
Oh, sorry. I have to get this. It's just some...
失陪一下 必须得接 这是...
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表