剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, better yet, you don't.
不 不 算了
Because you're fired.
因为你被开除了
Can we be on the record?
这事儿能记录在案不
Yes. Let's put how Sean paid for her car on the record.
好啊 我们把肖恩怎么买♥♥车的事也记录在案吧
I'm gonna go. What about the stock trades right before the IPO?
我先撤了 还有初次公开募股前的交易呢
Yeah, that's right. No.
听到了吧 别
Nice to meet you. I know all about it.
很高兴认识你 我全都知道
And I am on the record. Yeah, you better be.
我会记录在案的 最好是
Excuse me. That's my jacket.
让一下 那是我的外套
It's mine now.
现在是我的了
And that concludes our tour.
我们的旅程到此结束
I-I would ask the officers to, uh,
我本想问下保安能不能
run you by the gift shop,
带你们逛下礼品店
but it appears they want you out as quickly as possible.
但是他们好像想让你们尽快离开
Meredith, what's going on?
梅瑞迪丝 这是什么情况
It's like Willy Wonka in here.
这跟《查理的巧克力工厂》一样
You go through one wrong door and you're out.
走错一扇门就得滚蛋
We've seen a lot of stuff we can't unsee.
我们看到了很多抹不掉的事情
It's better if we just go.
还是赶紧走吧
Yeah, but I never got my 3D glasses.
好吧 不过我还没拿到我的3D眼镜呢
Wait!
等等
What about Sherri Sandoval?
谢莉·桑多瓦尔还没见呢
Uh, sorry, little lady person.
不好意思 小姑娘
You can thank lover girl here for that.
你可以好好感谢下情人小姐
Lover girl?
情人小姐
What did you do?
你干什么了
Nothing. Meredith!
什么都没做 梅瑞迪丝
I thought I was in love with a guy here.
我以为我爱上了这里的一个男人
Turns out it was a woman.
结果却是个女的
This whole trip was about a guy?
这次实地考察就是为了个男的
A woman... like I just said.
我刚说了 是个女的
This was my dream.
这可是我的梦想
Sherri was gonna meet us at the end of the tour.
谢莉本来要在参观结束后见我们的
I was gonna get a picture with her,
我本来要和她照张相
and maybe her e-mail address, which can lead to the internship
或许要到她的邮箱 从而获得实习机会
that kicks off my young professional career!
年纪轻轻就开始我的职业生涯
She never actually comes.
她根本就没来
It's just something the tour guide says.
不过是向导说的客套话
No, she really does stop by the tours.
不 她真的来了
She loves kids.
她很喜欢小孩子的
Really?
要不要这样
Not all adults are liars like you.
不是所有大人都像你一样是个骗子
Hey, Lily, I'm sorry.
莉莉 对不起
She's not talking to you.
她是不会跟你说话的
Hey, James Pfaff, you want to make 20 bucks?
詹姆斯·普法夫 想赚二十块吗
Yeah!
想啊
Hey, dumb-dumb, you want to make five bucks?
呆瓜 想赚五块吗
Yeah!
想啊
This was fun while it lasted.
过程都挺有趣的
Certainly better than '95.
肯定比95年那次要好
Around this time, on that fateful trip,
那次宿命实地考察的这会儿
I was in the emergency room with a toe in the cooler.
我正和冷冻器里的一根脚趾待在急诊室里
My toe.
我的脚趾
Oh, no! A runner!
天啊 有人跑了
I'll get him!
我去抓他
What?!
什么
James... I hope I can catch him!
詹姆斯 希望能逮到他
I am gonna come undone!
我要悲剧了
Running hurts my stump!
跑步会让我的残趾疼
Where are we going?
我们去哪里呀
Jason!
杰森
Do you want to get out of here? I don't know.
想一起走吗 我不确定
Did you, by any chance, sell all your stock
有没有可能你在过去几周卖♥♥掉了所有的股票
and become really rich in the past few weeks?
然后变得特别有钱
I don't have any stock. Yeah, okay, so we're done.
我没有股票 那好吧 我们没戏
But this little girl here was supposed to meet her shero.
但这个小女孩本该见到她的女偶像
Sherri Sandoval.
谢莉·桑多瓦尔
And you're gonna help us make that happen.
你要助我们一臂之力
No, I'm not.
你想多了
Wait, wait, come here.
等等
I'll send you a picture of me.
我给你发张照片
Without the suit jacket.
香艳激♥情♥
I'm just sick about this mural situation.
我受不了现在壁画的情况了
I destroyed a relic.
我毁掉了一个纪念物
I'm just gonna have to be honest with Carl
我得对卡尔坦诚相告
and I am gonna tell him that you messed up.
说清楚是你一手造成的
It grew back.
脸长回来了
You do not smell good.
你闻起来够味儿的
Did you do that?
是你干的
Yeah. I painted the original ten years ago.
是啊 原作就是我十年前画的
I used to be an art teacher.
我原来是美术老师
Make more money as a janitor.
但当维护工赚得更多
I never knew how hard your job was until I tried to do it.
没试过你的工作真不知道它有多难
I didn't even get through three things on my list,
我连清单上的三件事都没完成
and then Kim scrubbed half of Nixon's face off.
金姆还把尼克松的半张脸给毁了
I think we can agree we both had a hand in that.
我们不是说好平摊责任的吗
Please come back to work.
求你回到岗位上来吧
I feel really embarrassed about how I acted.
我对之前的态度深表歉意
I just, I wanted Carl to appreciate me.
我只是想让卡尔赏识我
Exactly.
彼此彼此
I appreciate you.
我很欣赏你
Now can you help Carl appreciate me?
你能帮我让卡尔欣赏我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't believe I got a picture with my shero!
我竟然和我的女偶像合照了
And she gave me her e-mail address!
她还给了我她的邮箱
Well, her third assistant's e-mail address.
尽管是她第三助手的邮箱
But still! But still!
但又如何 但又如何
Jinx.
呸掉
You know, it-it was nice of your friend
你朋友能帮我们在谢莉车边
to help us ambush Sherri at her car.
堵她真是太好了
Yeah, well, that didn't really come for free.
他也不是白干的
Well, it was the least I could do.
但至少能帮到你
Kind of is.
其实也是
You know what?
你知道吗
You're gonna be just as successful as...
你也会变得那么成功
S...teffi S...andcastle.
跟斯黛菲·桑德卡塞尔一样
You know who I'm talking about.
你懂我的意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Linda, let's get out of here.
琳达 开车吧
You know, sometimes it feels good to do things that scare you.
有时候做些让自己害怕的事还挺不错的
You don't have to tell me that.
还用你说
Look at Sherri Sandoval.
瞧瞧谢莉·桑多瓦尔
Awesome sauce!
屌♥炸天
Bronwen, what did I say about awesome sauce?
布朗温 我是怎么跟你说的
That it's as bad as maze-balls?
这个词跟炫酷拽一样不合适
That's right.
没错
You're better than that.
你可不该说这样的话
So, looks like your luck has changed for the better.
看来你时来运转了
How is that?
怎么说
Well, I mean, they're not pressing charges,
他们不打算起诉你
you still have a job,
你也没丢饭碗
and, um... I am still available.
我呢 依旧单身
I mean, unless you're planning on seeing that assistant again.
除非你还打算和那个助理约会
Don't worry.
别担心
If I decide to date someone poor,
如果我打算和穷屌♥约会
you're still at the top of my list.
你一定是首选
Buddy check!
清点小伙伴
Buddy check!
小伙伴已清点
A large, black, drip coffee, please.
麻烦一杯大杯滴滤黑咖啡
Why don't you let me buy that for you?
我请你喝吧
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表