剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Celine Dion is there, but she doesn't have to sing
席琳·迪翁也去了 她要是不想开口
unless she wants to, which I hope she does, but no pressure.
就可以不唱 但我希望她唱 不过不会逼她啦
There is a dance floor, but I won't dance on account of my vertigo.
有个舞池 但我怕晕所以不跳舞
But I will limbo.
不过可以试试林波舞
Great! Okay, so everything you're saying to me
好了 你说的这一切
points directly to a yacht party.
游艇派对都有
I'll take care of all the details--
细节我来搞定
you just give me your credit card info. Whenever you're ready.
你把信♥用♥卡♥信息给我就行 说吧
But I just said I get vertigo.
可我说了我怕晕
What about having a party at Juanita's?
去胡安妮塔办派对怎么样
That's got a casual- yet-festive atmosphere,
那地方又放松又有节日气氛
and I could invite a bunch more teachers.
还能多请几个同事
Um... sure.
好啊
It's just that somebody suggested yacht partying,
可是有人说去游艇不错
and I feel like...
我感觉...
Oh, my doctor would never allow it.
我的医生肯定不允许
Okay. How about a dance club?
那去舞厅呢
Strobe lights affect my seasonal depression.
闪光会诱发我的季节性抑郁
Rooftop bar.
屋顶酒吧
Oh, I'm scared of heights.
我恐高
Underground wine cellar.
地下酒窖
Oh, I'm scared of depths.
我害怕下去
Juanita's it is!
那就胡安妮塔吧
Oh, um...
那个
you wouldn't mind if I invite a few friends, would you?
我请几个朋友来可以吗
To celebrate me passing the test?
庆祝我通过考试吗
Yeah.
是啊
I have some friends that are super interested in education.
我有朋友对教育特别感兴趣
You are gonna love them.
你肯定喜欢
Peas in a pod!
你们可像了
Hello?
你们好
Hey!
好啊
Wow, you guys sure are prompt.
你们来得好快
A balloon bouquet?
一束气球吗
For me?
给我的吗
Oh, thank you so much!
太谢谢你了
I'm gonna go put these in water.
我去放进水里
Man, look at these decorations.
看这地方的装饰
Why? What's wrong with it?
怎么了 有问题吗
It's fantastic.
太棒了
It's ridiculous!
丑死了
I mean, a dinner with friends is one thing,
跟朋友吃晚饭没什么
but this is just too much.
这就有点过了
Pride cometh before the fall.
骄傲的人必定栽跟头
That's why my parents burned all my graduation gifts
所以我爸妈在后院吃烧烤的地方
in the backyard barbecue pit.
把我的毕业礼物全烧了
Okay. Uh, this is an open bar, though, right?
好吧 这酒吧对所有人开放吧
Yep, I already checked.
开放 我查过了
Oh, Meredith. We got you a present.
对了 梅瑞迪丝 给你带了礼物
Did not want your birthday to go unrecognized.
可不能忘了你的生日
Oh, God, it is my birthday, isn't it?
天哪 还真是我生日啊
I just keep forgetting.
我老是忘
We all pitched in.
大家凑钱买♥♥的
Except for Irene, who's still in Reno at the Ferret Nationals,
除了艾琳 她还在里诺的全国雪貂联盟
whatever that is.
谁知道是什么玩意
I hope everyone realizes how important
希望大家知道
this party is to Kim, and shows up,
这对金姆有多重要
and aren't disappointed that it's not on a boat.
来了发现不是游艇也不要失望
and it was moved to a double-wide trailer in a parking lot
发现由于经费问题 上课地点改到了
next to the football stadium because of budget reasons.
足球场边一辆加宽的大拖车上
It was a wonderful four months.
可那四个月还是很开心
Check it out, guys! A piñata!
大伙快看 小糖马
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你想什么
Yes, I made it by hand, and yes,
没错 是我手工做的 没错
the eyes are inspired by Ginny.
眼睛受了金妮启发
Gorgeous.
真美
Just gorgeous.
真是美
Ginny,
金妮
do you like the piñata?
你喜欢吗
If I'm gonna hit a donkey with a stick,
我抽驴子的时候
I want it to go faster, not give me candy.
是让它走快点 不是让它掉糖
You know what,
那什么
I think I found the perfect place for that piñata--
我知道这东西该放哪了
in the kitchen!
厨房♥里
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Hey.
你好
Oh, excuse me,
不好意思
but they don't serve skanky-ass sluts here.
这里不招待绿茶婊
Then why are you holding a drink?
那你在这干什么
Hot bitch sandwich!
贱婊团团抱
Alex, you look amazing.
阿莉 你真美
Oh, thank you. You, too.
谢谢呢 你也是
That's Meredith's old best friend!
那是梅瑞迪丝的老闺蜜了
The queen bee of her group-- I cannot wait to meet her.
闺蜜圈的蜂后 我等不及了
Hi!
你们好
You guys...
大伙...
look at how hysterical this place is, right?
看这地方有多可笑
Just silly and fun. Purely intentional.
又蠢又可笑 那么做作
All irony, all the time.
多讽刺啊
I guess they're going to get drinks before the introductions.
介绍之前她们得拿杯酒吧
You kitschy little bitch.
你这没品的小婊砸
I love theme parties.
我喜欢主题派对
Yeah, it's a theme.
对啊 看这主题
It's like when we were poor in college
想起一穷二白的大学时代
and we could barely afford food.
吃的都要买♥♥不起了
Yeah!
是啊
Yeah, that's why we didn't eat.
没错 所以才不吃东西
Hey, who were those people you were talking to when we walked in?
进门的时候你跟谁说话呢
Are they other friends?
也是你朋友吗
Those are just coworkers who crashed. What are you gonna do?
同事非要来 我能怎么办
I'm so happy you're here.
你们来我真开心
Oh, this is great, Meredith.
挺棒的 梅瑞迪丝
Honestly, when I heard your party was moving
说实话 我听说你的派对
from a yacht to a Mexican restaurant,
从游艇改到了墨西哥餐厅时
I was afraid I was gonna have to fake another ruptured implant.
我还差点假装胸里的硅胶破了不来了呢
Oh, no.
不是吧
Hey, that's what you said when you had to miss Lily's Bat Mitzvah.
莉莉的成人礼你就用的这个理由
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是不是
Honey, that was real.
亲爱的 那次真破了
Karen, Lisa,
凯伦 丽萨
Denise, Paul.
丹妮丝 保罗
Paul's new boyfriend.
保罗的新男友
Paul's ex-wife. You made up!
保罗的前妻 你们和好了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
I'm so happy you're at my super fun campy party!
欢迎来到超俗气主题派对
Oh, who's Kim?
金姆是谁
Typo.
拼错了
Perfect!
太棒了
Who are all these people with Meredith?
梅瑞迪丝身边那群人是谁啊
And isn't that Lily's stepmom, Brie?
那是莉莉的继母布莉吧
Does anybody else think this is weird?
还有人觉得不对劲吗
Meredith asked if she could bring a few friends.
梅瑞迪丝问能不能带朋友来
Really?
真的吗
Happy birthday, Meredith!
生日快乐 梅瑞迪丝
Hey-hey, hi.
你好啊 来一下
Kim said you invited a few friends.
金姆说你请了几个朋友
These are a few friends?
这是几个吗
Yep. And they're all here to celebrate Kim.
是啊 都是来给金姆庆祝的
I mean, they're giving her her space--
她们得给金姆留点私人空间
you know, 'cause she's just so busy hosting--
她一直忙着主持什么的
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表