剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Superintendant Charles was a beast.
校监查尔斯超级棒
Irene, you have to pick a side in a breakup.
艾琳 他俩离婚你得选一边
You're either with Carl or against him.
要么跟卡尔一边 要么和他作对
Oh, okay, fine, fine, but I just...
好吧 好吧 我就是...
I don't even know how I would break up with Carla.
我都不知道怎么跟卡拉断绝关系
Oh, I have broken up with lots of friends, I can help.
我有好多经验 我来帮你
Okay, good. This is gonna come as a surprise,
好吧 她肯定得吃一惊
but I have not done a lot of breaking up in my life.
但我也没跟多少人断绝过关系
I'm a little odd. My grandma used to say,
我有点怪 我奶奶总说
"You're a weirdo, Irene. Save your money."
"艾琳 你是个怪胎 省点钱"
Mine, too.
我奶奶也总说
So, how'd your kids do on the test?
你的学生测试做的怎么样
They said it was easy.
都说挺简单的
I'm proud of them. They worked hard.
真为他们自豪 他们都很努力
I mean, I made them work hard, so I deserve all the credit, but still.
是我逼他们努力的 功劳归我 但还是自豪
I think those little dummies really came through.
那群小笨蛋终于过关了
Ooh. I'd say slow down,
我想劝你慢点
but I prefer you get drunk and do something you'll regret.
但更想让你喝醉 干点让你后悔的事
Like a gym teacher?
比如干体育老师吗
Maybe. It's been a while.
也许吧 有阵子没做了
Yeah, you've been with ol' Puffy Vest Janet.
是啊 你跟"羽绒背心"简妮特在一起了
I mean, how warm does her torso need to be?
她有多需要温暖啊
We were late, and you don't want to ask
我们迟到了 你也不想问路
for directions 'cause you said,
因为你说过
"If I can't find my way to a Luther Vandross concert,
"要是连路德·范德鲁斯的音乐会都找不到
what kind of black woman am I?"
我还算什么黑妹"
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 不要 不要 不要
Two Dark 'N' Stormies.
两杯黑风暴
Your drink is a Dark 'N' Stormy?
你喝黑风暴吗
Yes, and, unfortunately, type of woman.
是啊 不好意思 是女性向鸡尾酒呢
Good to know.
幸亏
You brought Carla?
你把卡拉带来了吗
I hope you're not falling into old patterns.
你不会重蹈覆辙吧
No way. Tonight I'm paying.
不可能 今晚是我买♥♥单
Wow, that's a lot of texts.
好多短♥信♥啊
It's, uh, it's Janet.
是简妮特
I'm not gonna respond.
我就不回
Ugh. Just break up with her already.
快跟她分手啊
I'm trying. I was hoping she'd just get the idea.
我在努力 我希望她能自己想明白
You need to be direct but kind.
你得直说 但是积点口德
Janet, you're super annoying
简妮特 你超级烦人
and I can't stand to look at your face anymore.
看到你我就想吐
Bye!
再见
Oh, and who's texting you?
谁给你发短♥信♥呢
Wha... Ray? Your ex-husband?
神马 雷 你前夫吗
Yes, but I haven't texted back.
是 但我也没回
First because my phone got turned off,
先是因为手♥机♥关机了
but now because I'm not interested.
现在我对他不感兴趣了
Then why haven't you responded?
那你为什么不回
Hoping he just gets the idea?
希望他自己想明白吗
This is nothing like Janet, okay?
他和简妮特不一样好吗
We were married and in love.
我们结过婚 相爱过
And he cheated on you.
然后他劈腿了
Okay, I'll make you a deal:
好吧 跟你做个交易
you tell Ray to stop texting you
你告诉雷别发短♥信♥了
and I'll break up with Puffy Vest.
我跟"羽绒马甲"分手
So, deal?
成交吗
Deal.
成交
Great. Meet at my place in an hour. Naked.
好的 一个小时后去我家 别穿衣服
For sexy reasons.
因为某些羞羞的原因
But also because my AC is broken.
当然还因为我家空调坏了
Oh, I missed that.
真怀念那个
And this.
还有这个
Well, what can you say?
你还能说什么
I'm pretty great.
我活好吧
Don't you have any normal food here, like vodka?
你这没有正常食物吗 比如说伏特加
I broke up with Janet,
我跟简妮特分手了
you told Ray off.
你告诉雷滚粗了
Let's drink the cheap stuff.
喝点便宜的
Vodka in a plastic bottle?
塑料瓶伏特加吗
And Frat-o-ween 2003 cups?
03万圣节纪念杯
Wow, is this how you usually get the ladies to have a sleepover?
在你家过夜的妹子都这个待遇吗
Ooh, so you're sleeping over?
你要过夜了吗
Well, I've always wanted
我总看看你家
to see this place during the day and
白天的样子
find out if this couch is brown or orange.
看这沙发究竟是棕色还是橙色
Well, technically, it's not a couch.
其实不是个沙发
It's a pile of cinderblocks
是几块砖
with a sleeping bag thrown over it, but...
上面罩了个睡袋
Anything important?
有什么大事吗
Yes.
有
Irene got a new ferret.
艾琳弄了只新雪貂
Okay.
好吧
I gave you the cup that got the least melty
你拿的杯子是上次野营
at our last bonfire, so...
被火烤得最轻的 所以...
You're so good to me.
你对我真好
Ugh, I don't know if I can do this.
我不知道自己能不能行
I can't have fewer friends.
我朋友不能再少了
Twitter already thinks that I'm a robot.
微博都把我当成僵尸号♥了
You owe this to Carl. And remember,
这算你欠卡尔的 记住
no eye contact.
目光不要接触
Eyes are anatomical beggars.
眼睛是心灵的乞丐
Here we go.
来了
Oh, Carla.
卡拉
Hey.
好啊
Hi. It is with a heavy heart that I...
那个 我怀着沉重的心情...
Oh, God, I made eye contact. They are beggars.
天哪 对视了 她的眼睛乞求我了
What is going on?
怎么回事
It is with a heavy heart that I deliver the following news.
我怀着沉重的心情通知你
How about I reconsider when you're 18, okay?
等你18岁了我再考虑吧
Now go.
走吧
Hey, sorry again you saw my pillow without the pillowcase.
抱歉你看到了我那没罩枕套的枕头
Ray?
雷
I thought you told this guy to get lost.
你不是告诉他滚粗了吗
Joel, I'll call you later.
乔尔 一会打给你
Uh, I left my lunch box here in 1973.
73年我把午餐盒落在这了
And, uh, I came to apologize for... everything.
我是来为所有事道歉的
Ginny.
金妮
Don't you feel so much better
跟卡拉断交之后
now that you've broken up with Carla?
感觉是不是好多了
I always feel better, like,
我总是感觉
one less person to care about in a natural disaster.
要是发生自然灾害 我可以少在乎一个人了
Well, before I could get to the breaking up,
还没等我说到正题
Carla told me a secret.
卡拉就告诉我了个秘密
Do not tell me,
别告诉我
I am terrible at keeping secrets.
我超级不擅长保守秘密
Ms. Rogers is pregnant.
罗杰斯女士怀孕了
And my neighbor kisses her dog on the mouth.
我邻居跟狗接吻了
I've never been... to Atlanta. Irene.
我没去过亚特兰大... 艾琳
Tell me the secret.
把秘密告诉我
Carla's engaged.
卡拉订婚了
You have to tell Carl.
你得告诉卡尔
Have to tell him what?
告诉他什么
I'm not gonna make the, uh, faculty roundup.
员工聚会我不去了
Sparks are flying with Carla,
卡拉真是魅力四射
she wants a private meeting.
她要跟我私下谈谈
Looks like I'll be spending my lunch hour writing a casual sonnet.
看来我要边吃午饭边写情诗了呢
You can't tell Carl.
不能告诉卡尔
Damn it, woman, make up your mind.
我靠 你到底要哪样
I don't want to be the other woman.
我不想做第三者
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表