剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, we gotta talk.
咱得谈谈
My ex got off our friends and family plan
我前妻退出我的朋友圈了
and that brought some stuff up.
搞得我有点那什么
Emotional stuff, and you are my rock.
情感上的东西 而你是我的闺蜜
So I'll call you later, okay? Okay.
晚点给你个电♥话♥如何 没问题
God knows I have enough free minutes now.
我现在可真是闲得要死
Kotsky... Thank you, sir.
考茨基 谢谢校长
Hang in there.
先别走
You're his "Rock"? Really?
你是他闺蜜 真的假的
He's divorced, I'm divorced... I-I don't know,
他离了 我也离了 搞不清楚
we kind of get each other. Well, I guess that explains
就是互相理解吧 难怪
why he didn't ask too many questions about your resume.
他不过问你简历的问题
Uh, state tax?
州税
Social security?
社会保险
FICA?
联邦社会保险税
Is this Obama?
是奥巴马干的吗
Is this why everybody's mad?
这是为啥大家都不爽吗
Are you gonna help with Safety Patrol at all?
你到底要不要帮我们安全巡逻员啊
Does no one see our tip jar?
没人看到我们的小费罐吗
It's like...
真是
What do I gotta do?
我该怎么办啊
Joel...
乔尔
Joel? Yeah?
乔尔 怎么了
Who are those guys who don't wear shorts to work?
那些上班不♥穿♥短裤的人是谁
Uh, well, first
首先
I'd like to explore why you hate gym teachers so much.
我先知道你为什么这么讨厌体育老师
I'm just not into guys who can't do their jobs
我就是不太喜欢那种没了哨子
if they forget their whistle.
就没法工作的人
You know what? You have not changed since high school.
你跟高中还是一个样
Now, who are those guys?
那些人是谁
They're in Carl's Divorced Dudes group.
他们是卡尔离婚男小组的
So they're all divorced?
他们全离婚了
Oh. Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I've-I've met 'em.
我见过他们
Mostly doctor-lawyer types
大多是那些成天
who just talk about wanting to meet new wives.
谈论想找第二春的医生律师
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
You're just saying that.
你说笑呢吧
No, no.
不
He met 'em at, um, Stanford.
他在斯坦福遇到的他们
Stanford? That's a smart people school.
斯坦福 那可是学神聚集地
Yeah, and they must be successful
是啊 他们肯定很成功
if they can leave their jobs early,
不然他们怎么能提前下班
without a whistle, just to go to a support group. I mean.
不带哨子 参加互助会呢
Good point. Yeah.
有道理 必然
Thanks, Coach Kotsky. No problem.
谢了 考茨基教练 不用谢
Quit lookin' at my tush.
别盯着我的美臀
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
It's just distractingly firm.
真是有够翘啊
So I just heard about your divorce support group.
我听说了你的离婚互助小组
I mean, you know me.
你也知道我这个人
I love supporting and being supported.
爱被援助 也爱交际
Sorry.
不好意思
It's called "Separated and Divorced Dudes".
这是"分居与离婚男小组"
I know you and I have a very special bond,
我知道咱俩亲得很
and just as you have been there for me,
就像你一直支持着我一样
I am always here for you.
我也会一直支持你
I know.
我知道
But... I mean, those shoulders of yours
不过 你这个贴心小棉袄
could use a rest.
都快穿烂了
Supporting me and...
为了我和
the school, and...
学校 还有
that elegant bald head...
你那骄傲的
...of yours. It just... Don't do that,
光头 这实在 别这样
'cause if you start, I'm gonna start.
你一哭我也想哭
All right, you can come.
好吧 让你来
Thank you.
谢谢
But let's keep this on the down-low.
不过你得低调点
I like to keep my private life private.
我可不想把自己的私人生活公开
Yes, my wife left me,
是啊 我老婆跑了
but the whole world doesn't need to know that.
但是没必要让整个世界都知道
Principal Carl?
卡尔校长
You're leaning on the P.A. again.
你又压到广播按钮上了
Okay.
好的
I'll see you after school.
放学见
Uh, attention, Nixonians.
请注意 尼克森的子民
Please disregard that last drama class improvisation.
请忽略刚才的戏剧课即兴表演
Thank you!
多谢
You were right about me showing movies.
你对我播电影的行为批评得对
So I've decided
所以我决定
to try something else in my class.
在班里试些新花样
Apparently, it's not wearing proper workplace attire.
明显你不打算试着穿合适的工作装
Kim is gonna teach for me.
金姆要给我教课
Baptism by fire.
以牙还牙
It's the Meredith Davis educational philosophy.
是梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯的教育哲学
TM. What?
已注册商标 你说啥
Oh, yeah. There's a student teacher sign-up sheet
对了 卡尔校长的办公室有个
in Principal Carl's office.
实习教师预约单
Apparently, you can check out anything.
原来你想预订什么都可以
TVs, traffic cones,
电视 交通锥标
lightbulbs, Kim...
灯泡 金姆
Got her for the rest of the year.
把她订了一年
But I'm always with Ginny.
可我一直跟着金妮在干
We share a pedometer.
我们共用一个计步器
Kim... just go.
金姆 去吧
I guess I'll just count my own steps.
看来我得自己数自己走多少步了
Enjoy the TV.
好好用你的电视吧
One...
一
two... three...
二 三
But I've never taught before.
我从没教过课
Ginny still has me training with dolls.
金妮还在让我用布娃娃训练
You're ready.
你准备好了
You've been following Ginny around for a year.
你在金妮屁♥股♥后面跟了一年了
It's time for the student teacher
该让实习教师
to become the teacher.
变成教师了
Okay.
好了
Go get 'em, Miss...
加油吧 金姆
Kim!
老师
Irene!
艾琳
Can't talk, my sisters were just
没时间聊 我姐姐刚刚
in a horrible boating accident.
出了场严重的船运事故
I'm the one that called the front office.
是我给前台打的电♥话♥
They're fine. Surprise!
他们没事 惊喜
Oh... oh, yeah.
太好了
I was wondering how they got a boat.
我就说她们哪儿来的船
We're playing hooky.
咱要逃学了
You're gonna take me to get
你得帮我把
my hair and my nails done.
头发和指甲整好
Great.
极好
I don't know what we do now.
不知道该干什么了
I should've watched the whole movie.
我改把整部电影看完的
'Cause we are alone, but we are what?
我们是孤身一人 但我们却是
Not forgotten.
未被遗忘的
Absolutely.
是的
'Cause we all know that being alone
因为我们都知道孤身一人
is really being in a relationship with ourselves.
其实就是和自己在谈感情
Everyone, this is Meredith.
大家注意 这是梅瑞迪丝
Meredith? Th-Thi-This is the Meredith?
梅瑞迪丝 这就是梅瑞迪丝
This is your rock?
这是你闺蜜
Yes!
是的
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表