剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
I like that big rough-looking one.
我喜欢那个黑社会老大一样的大块头
Which one-- Tico? I didn't notice him.
哪一个 提科吗 我都没注意到他
Then how do you know his name?
那你怎么知道他的名字
It's like I always say:
我一直就在说
If you want to a job done right, do it yourself.
欲善其事 则必躬亲
Oh, no!
别啊
Is there a leak?
是漏水了吗
Yes.
是的
Girls' toilet upstairs.
楼上的女生厕所
There's a trick to unclogging it
把它疏通
before it shorts out the lights.
还不把灯搞短路可是有技巧的
Good luck!
祝你们好运
I can't believe I haven't found Sean.
真不敢相信我还没找到肖恩
All right, Sean Regan was a bust.
好吧 肖恩·里根显然不是
But I'm feeling good about Sean Cohen.
我有预感这个肖恩·科恩有希望
Sean Java Java...
芝麻开门
Damn it. It's like...
我擦 这就好像
you think your cat's at the back door.
你以为你的猫咪在后门口
And you turn on the porch light,
然后你把廊灯打开
and it's just your econ professor
发现却是你的经济学老师
begging you for another night.
希望跟你再云雨一夜
Wow... You are like a parfait of dysfunction.
你就像一杯诡异的芭菲
It's like yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, commitment issues.
三层酸奶加一层承诺障碍
Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, fear of happiness,
再三层酸奶加一层幸福恐惧症
a little granola, a little ego-mania...
撒点燕麦 再撒点自恋
Yeah? Well, you're, like, yogurt, yogurt, yogurt--
是吗 那你就是三层酸奶加一层
oh, I guess he could only afford yogurt.
"我只买♥♥得起酸奶"
Hey! Can you guys get out of my office?
你俩能出去不
All right. Sorry. We're going. Yeah. Sorry.
我们这就走 不好意思
We call this the Zolt Zone.
我们把这里叫做佐尔特空间
Each ball represents 10,000 users.
每颗球代表着一万名用户
When we first started,
我们刚起步时
there were only two balls in this room.
这个房♥间只有两颗球
Then why'd you have a room?
那你们要这个房♥间干什么
Where do you keep going?
你一直在往哪跑
You're gonna miss Sherri Sandoval.
你会见不到谢莉·桑多瓦尔的
Go play in the balls.
快去球池里玩
I've always wanted to do this!
我早就想这么做了
Watch out, here I-- oh!
小心 高空...
Okay, that's my life...
够了 这是我的地盘
Yeah, that's right. Move!
就是这样 腾点地儿
I have never seen so much vomit.
我从没见过这么多呕吐物
I'm sorry.
对不起
When I smell it, I do it.
我是逢臭必吐型的
That's okay. We're still in this.
没事 我们还要坚持下去
And if it is the last thing we ever do,
哪怕我们只能再做一件事
we are gonna clean this mural.
也要把这个壁画清理干净
Carl is going to be so impressed with all you've done.
卡尔肯定会为你所做的对你刮目相看
Wait... What happened?
等下 怎么回事
Kim! Nixon's face is half gone!
金姆 尼克松的脸都快丢完了
This day is a disaster!
今天逊爆了
We've hardly accomplished anything and there's...
我们几乎一无所成
too many leaks to fix and then toilets to unclog
要是堵漏 再通厕
and bodily fluids to clean up, and hepatitis tests to take.
还要清理各种体液 进行肝炎测试
And now, I've ruined the one thing that I truly care about.
现在 我还把我最上心的事给搞砸了
I fixed it!
搞定了
Joel, I know this doesn't make sense, but I feel weightless.
乔尔 我知道这不科学 但我感觉失重了
That's great.
不错哦
Like an astronaut...
像个宇航员
in space!
在太空飘
All right, I'm ready.
我准备好了
Who's the next Sean? Let's do it.
下一个肖恩是谁 我们去找吧
There is no next Sean.
没有下一个叫肖恩的了
We've been through everybody on the list,
我们已经找遍清单上的每一个人
and the only one left is Sean Gupta.
只剩个叫肖恩·古普塔的
And I'm pretty sure that's a dead end.
我很确定没希望了
Maybe he has a-a white mom.
也许他妈是白人呢
No. My luck has changed.
不 我的人品都用完了
Now I'm the girl that writes her number on a napkin
我现在是把电♥话♥号♥码写在纸巾上
and it flies out of the Lamborghini.
却从兰博基尼里飞走的滚娘
I used to be the girl that wrote her number on a napkin
我原来是把电♥话♥号♥码写在纸巾上
and it didn't fly out of the Lamborghini.
却不从兰博基尼里飞走的姑娘
Hey, come on.
没事啦
It's just a bump in the road.
这就是个小挫折
It's all been bumps in the road, ever since Ray left me.
自从雷离开了我 一路都是挫折
My luck has run out.
人品已尽
In three years,
三年后
I'm gonna be just like Sad Linda.
我就会像悲伤琳达一样
This is the closest I've ever been to swimming.
这大概就是传说中游泳的感觉了吧
Meredith! Come on, slowpoke!
梅瑞迪丝 走快点
The employee cafeteria is free!
员工餐厅免费开放
We can get whatever we want!
我们想吃啥就能拿啥
Coming. Hey, come here.
来了 到这儿来
Hey, so I was thinking there has to be some higher-up Seans
我就在想 肯定有些更高层的肖恩
that are too big to be in the directory, right?
不在员工目录里 对吧
So I did a little sniffing around and I found this.
所以我在周围探查了一番 发现了这个
This is Nancy from Accounting.
她是会计部的南希
I filled her in on your dilemma
我给她讲了点你的困境
and appealed to her romantic side.
另外勾起了她的性致
Joel, you're so handsome. She knows your Sean.
乔尔 你太帅了 她知道你家肖恩
Well, I don't, but I know his car. The Lamborghini?
我只认得他的车 那辆兰博基尼
It gets two parking spaces downstairs.
它在地下享有两个车位
It's all right here. Sean Ford, 24th floor,
都写这儿了 肖恩·福特 24层
with all the other bigwigs.
还有各种大佬
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
Because we're friends, and as your friend,
因为我们是朋友 作为朋友
I thought it would be fun to see this all blow up in your face,
我以为看到你悲剧会很爽
but it was sad.
其实我也很心碎
And I like to see you happy.
我希望你开心
That's very sweet. Thank you.
你真好 么么哒
I'll take care of Carl. All right.
卡尔那里我帮你盯着
I think you're the most handsome man I've ever met in person.
你是我见过的最帅的大活人
That's so nice, Nancy. Thank you.
南希 你真好 谢谢
Let's keep in touch. Okay.
保持联♥系♥
I... Yes.
我... 好的
Oh, Sean Ford, I do! I do, I do.
肖恩·福特 我愿意 我愿意
Zolt Acquires International Global Technologies Worldwide.
佐尔特已掌控全球科技
I wonder what they'll write about
不知道他们会怎么描述
when he acquires my sweet, sweet bod.
他掌控我完美肉体的
Oh, my God!
天啊
Meredith!
梅瑞迪丝
Hello, Lamborghini. What are you doing?!
你好啊 兰博基尼 你在干什么
Doing? I was just about to recross my legs.
干什么 我刚想换个姿势翘腿
Meredith! Off the record,
梅瑞迪丝 别说出去
I'm not sure if we... Oh.
我不确定...
Who are you?
你哪位啊
Uh, I'm Sean Ford's future wife. Who are you?
我是肖恩·福特未来的妻子 你哪位啊
Sean Ford.
肖恩·福特
Get security up here now.
马上叫保安来
Uh, you're not Sean Ford.
你才不是肖恩·福特
Yeah, I am.
我是
And why are you wearing my jacket?
你为什么穿着我的外套
Because I thought it was a fashion-forward,
因为我以为这是件前卫的
European cut men's blazer.
欧式男装
We still off the record? Yeah.
还是不能往外传吗 是的
Jason, where's security! That's not Jason.
杰森 保安在哪里 他不是杰森
I met him at Java Java driving a Lamborghini.
我遇到他开着兰博基尼去买♥♥咖啡
That's Sean Ford.
他是肖恩·福特
Nope. Nope, that's Jason, my assistant.
不 不 他是杰森 我的助理
And you get coffee in your car on your time.
你要开自己的车在非办公时间去买♥♥咖啡
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表