剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Expensive food... It just tastes so much better.
这吃的很贵吗 果然味道都变好了呢
Do I know how to host a birthday party or what?
我是不是很会办生日大趴
Yes! Just one problem...waiter?
是的 还有件事 服务员
Can we get another bottle?
再上一瓶
Something from that locked cabinet.
要那个上锁的柜子里的哟
It's present time.
该送礼物了
Happy birthday, Denise. It's from all of us!
生日快乐 丹妮丝 是大家的心意
Thank you.
谢谢
Ranch of the Forbidden 2.
《禁忌牧场2》
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我滴个乖乖
This isn't even out yet.
还没有出版哎
Frank sat next to the author
回巴黎的航♥班♥上
on a flight back from Paris.
弗兰克坐在作者旁边
Mary Grace Gibbs is actually
玛丽·格蕾丝·吉布斯是男的
a 65-year-old black man
还是个65岁的黑人
named Marvin Headley.
叫马文·海德里
Shut up. No way!
不会吧 闹哪样
I couldn't even put down the first Ranch of the Forbidden.
《禁忌牧场》第一部我还爱不释手呢
How hot was Jessica's affair with the ranch hand?
杰西卡对牧场小哥的爱有多深
Oh, so hot!
月亮代表她的心
Wait, what's, uh, Ranch of the Forbidden again?
等一下 《禁忌牧场》是什么来着
This trashy novel. We just read it for our book club.
一本烂俗小说啦 之前在读书俱乐部里读到了
You guys are reading books now?
你们开始读书了吗
Okay, five-way split.
好啦 五人平分
Everyone pays but the birthday girl.
大家AA制吧 寿星除外
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Um, Brie?
布莉
You said that you were hosting.
你之前说你主办
And "hosting" means paying.
主办就要负责买♥♥单吧
I used to pay when I used to host things.
我以前主办的时候就买♥♥单哟
Remember that going-away party I threw for your B cups?
还记得你的"告别B罩杯"派对吗
Oh, well, this is just how we've been doing it.
我们一直是这么做的
Just so everyone can get the miles.
让大家都参与进来
Don't worry. I'll cover you.
没关系 我帮你垫
Thanks.
谢谢
Does anyone want gum?
谁要口香糖
第一季 第十集
坏老师
Welcome to the informational meeting
欢迎来到一年一度的
for our annual trip to Sacramento.
萨克拉门托之旅的通气会
This meeting is mandatory for teachers.
这个会只强制教师出席了啊
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么
Well, I made Poppy come with me.
我把波比拉来的
She's lucky enough not to have a stepdaughter.
她真走运 没有继女
It's okay. I can wait all night.
没关系 我可以一直等
Listen to Ginny, everyone!
都听金妮讲话
Thank you, Kim.
谢谢 金姆
This trip will be perfect
这次旅行一定很完美
because, of course, I planned it.
因为是我策划的呢
Now, some of our students led by Lily Parker,
而我们的青少年政客俱乐部主席
president of our Junior Politicians Club,
莉莉·帕克带着她的人马
have been selling candy bars
进行糖果义卖♥♥
to raise extra money to pay for the trip.
收入将用来支付本次的旅费
Lily?
莉莉
To the early settlers,
人们初来萨克拉门托定居时
Sacramento was but a small town along the river.
这里还是是河边的一个小镇
Uh... Thank you, Lily.
好了 谢谢你 莉莉
Good job.
好样的
Okay, so,
好了
tomorrow, I'm going to be depositing the money raised,
明天就要上缴义卖♥♥的钱了呢
and any child who has not met their minimum
卖♥♥的不够多的学生
will not be allowed on the bus.
就不能上车了呢
Yep, some child's left behind.
被甩下的孩子哟
All right, Principal Carl.
好了 卡尔校长
Oh, Mere, Lily is, like, obsessed with this trip,
梅梅 莉莉这次超想去
so I bought all 80 of her candy bars if you want some.
所以我买♥♥了她一大半的糖果 你想吃吗
She was gonna give them to a homeless shelter,
她想捐给收♥容♥所♥里无家可归的人
but you're homeless in her very own backyard.
正好你也没有家 寄宿在她家后院里
Great, I'll eat all of them,
好啊 那我全吃了
and then you and I can share clothes.
然后去你家 穿你的衣服
Long story short...
长话短说
Nixon is no longer welcome at Shakey's Pizza.
"摇摇乐"披萨店把尼克森中学列入黑名单了
That is why we felt the need for more parent chaperones.
所以我们需要多几位家长同行监督
Oh, my God, Brie!
我的天 布莉
You should be a parent chaperone!
你应该一起去
We can sneak in booze
咱可以偷点酒
and sneak out to go meet cute boys.
私会帅哥去
I can't.
不行呢
Bummer, it's our Hos on Snow ski trip that weekend.
真可惜 周末我们要去"骚妞雪上飞"
"Hos on Snow"?
"骚妞雪上飞"
That's our funnest party of the year. Why wasn't I invited?
今年最有意思的活动了 为什么不请我
We assumed you couldn't afford it.
你应该承受不来吧
Especially after that dinner.
尤其是生日晚宴之后
We all saw you take that butter.
我们看到你偷拿黄油了
Hey. Coach Kotsky? Hey.
喂 考茨基教练 好啊
Listen, as someone in the know,
作为一个懂行的人
have you heard of a Subway location that serves alcohol?
你知道哪家赛百味有酒卖♥♥吗
I'm pretty sure none of them do.
哪家都不卖♥♥
Oh, well, I read on a foodie blog
是吗 有个美食博客上说
that one of them secretly did.
有一家在偷偷地卖♥♥
Anywho, just looking to find a place
其实呢 我也就是想找个地方
to grab a brewski and a bite to eat.
喝喝酒吃吃饭
My roommate Ron's out of town.
我室友罗恩出去了
He is a total bastard.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
But he does most of the cooking, so...
可饭基本都是他做 所以
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有空吗
I'm just heading to Juanita's with the coaches.
跟其他体育老师去胡安妮塔酒吧
Doing our thing.
小聚一下
I'd love to join!
我也想去呢
There's a thought.
是这样
Um, I'm not sure if you would have fun, though.
你可能不会喜欢
You know, we drink and hit on women,
我们喝喝酒 把把妹
and it gets pretty rowdy, so...
而且还很吵 所以
Well, I am looking to get back in the saddle.
我一直想重返沙场呢
I mean, do they even still call it that?
现在还有人这么说吗
Count me in. How about that?
算我一个吧 怎么样
You're, you're coming. Oh, listen.
那就来吧 对了
Do you know if Juanita's serves a foot-long cold cut combo?
胡安妮塔有超长冷盘荟萃吗
I... Ah, I'll find something.
不... 算了 随便吃点吧
Joel, no big deal,
乔尔 没什么大事
but can I borrow two grand to go on a ski trip?
能借我两千去滑雪吗
Oh, sure, yeah, it's in the glove box of my Hummer limousine.
没问题啊 去我加长悍马的手套箱里取
Hummer limousine? Is that really the fanciest car
加长悍马吗 在你那脑袋里
you could come up with? You are poor.
这就算豪车了吗 真是穷♥人♥
Uh, so are you. You realize you're also a public school teacher, right?
你也是 你知道自己是公立学校的教师吧
Joel, I have to go on this ski trip!
乔尔 我必须去滑雪
And I have no money, no credit and no desire to do any extra work.
而且我没钱 没信♥用♥卡♥ 也没心思打工赚零花
It's a sure thing.
绝对是真的
For every dollar you invest, you get $100 back.
每投资一块钱 你能赚回一百块
Imagine what that could mean.
想想是多少吧
New house, new car,
新家 新车
straight white teeth.
洁白的牙口
I'll give you 100 bucks if you can tell me my name.
说出我叫什么 我就给你一百块
Nice doing business with you.
与你合作真愉快
I knew you liked me.
就知道你会眷顾我
Hey, what's up, guys?
伙计们好啊
What up, stink?
好啊 臭仔
So, listen, uh...
那个
I want to give you a heads-up...
提前跟你们说一下
Good evening, players.
晚上好 健将们
that Carl will be joining us.
卡尔今晚也要来
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表