剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Mr. Baxter, Nate's French is really coming along.
巴克斯特先生 内特的法语进步真快
You're right.
没错
Ms. Perry...
佩里女士
Looking forward to this month's PTA brunch.
期待本月的教师家长会早午餐哟
Gonna keep the potato salad out of the sun this time.
这次别让太阳晒着土豆沙拉了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉晚了
Car wouldn't start. Truck blocked me in.
车启动不了 大卡车挡路
Lost my keys. Holiday traffic.
钥匙丢了 节假日路上堵
Well, as long as you have a good excuse. Ms. Davis!
你有理由就好 戴维斯老师
I made my parents take me to a salon for a real haircut, like you said.
我听你的话 逼我家长带我去发廊理发了
Good job, Victor. Much less DIY.
好样的 糊味多 少自己剪
Ooh, okay.
好嘛
Candles? Strawberries?
蜡烛配草莓
Looks like we're about to have sex in a Boyz II Men video.
是要看着男孩天团的MV跟我做♥爱♥吗
Please. There's got to be at least
得了吧 这地方怎么也得有一个
one single, rich dad here
有钱的单身爸比
that wants to talk about their kid.
想跟我谈谈孩子的情况
We can have a one-on-one now
我俩先单独聊聊
and then a one-on-one later on the floor of his home theater.
然后在他家影音室地板上单独爽爽
What about the floor of a regular theater?
去学校影院的地板上行吗
'Cause, you know, then I'd be back in this thing.
完事了我还能赶回来
Wait. Why are you so late, anyway?
等等 你怎么来得这么晚
I got in a fight with Abby,
我当着全体网球队员的面
the manager of the country club,
跟艾比撕逼了
in front of my entire tennis circuit.
就是那乡间俱乐部经理
She tried to tell me that I wasn't a member anymore
她说 因为我好久没交会费
because my dues hadn't been paid.
已经不是会员了
Oh, that bitch. And I was like,
真是个贱♥人♥ 我说
"Well, Abby, what do you think I'm doing here?
"艾比 我来这是为了什么呢
"Trying to find a man to pay those dues."
"钓个男人给我交会费啊"
Ugh, some people, right?
她可真奇葩
Yeah, some people. And I was actually...
是啊 真奇葩 我当时想到...
really excited to... Can't believe people.
要来这还... 居然能这样
Are you done?
说完了吗
I was actually really excited to come here tonight,
我想到要来这还挺激动
because this is a place where people actually respect me.
因为只有这里有人尊重我
This is Ms. Davis.
这是戴维斯老师
She's the most fun teacher I've ever had.
是我见过最有意思的老师
Oh, Harper loves your class.
哈珀超爱上你的课
It was so cool when you had them melt the gold jewelry.
你教他们融化金首饰那节课真棒
What a fun way to learn about the Gold Rush.
寓教于乐地学淘金热
Yeah.
是啊
Are we getting any of that back?
首饰还要的回来吗
So nice meeting you!
好走不送
Bye, Ms. D. Bye.
老师再见 再见
I mean... I'm like a god here.
姐姐我...真是跟神仙一样
Totally.
绝对的
Totally.
妥妥的
A jazz band?
爵士乐队吗
Hey, this is a classy open house, Carl.
这招待会挺有品位啊
Well, it needs to be.
必须这样
'Cause these parents are breathing down my neck.
这些家长烦死我了
Tonight I need them to focus on the positive
今晚我要他们想些积极的事
and not on the fact that these basketballs
不能总想篮球是橙色的躲避球
are dodgeballs painted orange.
这种消极的事实
Yeah. Well, the smoked Gouda is amazing.
烟熏高达奶酪可好吃了
Ooh, fun fact.
其实呢
It's regular Gouda that I browned
那是我把普通高达奶酪
in my roommate Ron's toaster oven.
放在室友罗恩的烤箱里烤变色的
That's what gives it the smoky flavor.
所以才有烟熏味
And the bagel seeds.
还有罂粟籽
Big money to win is...
谁来送钱呢...
Hi. I'm Keith's dad,
你好 我是基斯的父亲
Mr. Mueller. Hi.
我姓穆勒 你好
Would you like a strawberry?
想吃草莓吗
Oh, sure.
当然
And maybe one for my wife.
再替我老婆拿一粒
Okay. You can go.
好了 走吧
Ugh. It's like everyone's married.
怎么大家都结婚了
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不不
We're Victor Hu's moms.
我们是糊味多的母亲
Kid's a genius. Thanks for coming by.
这孩子可聪明了 再会
But he's not meeting his potential.
可他的潜力没完全发挥
Well, no one is. Too much TV.
大家都没发挥出来 电视看太多
Okay, good chat. Glad you came.
聊得好开心 再见了
Victor loves you.
糊味多超爱你
Apparently, you give him a lot of fashion advice. Yeah.
你给了他不少时尚建议吧 是啊
But you don't challenge him academically.
可学业上对他的鞭策还不够
He says you show a lot of movies.
他说你经常放电影
I like to make learning entertaining.
寓教于乐嘛
It's not a smart way to educate.
这样教书可不好
Everybody else seems to like it.
其他人都挺喜欢呢
Well, we're doctors.
我们都是医生
Oh... Doctors.
医生呢
How long have you been trying to get that out?
憋了这么久才说出来吗
It's on our name tags.
名牌上有
We just want to make sure Victor has good teachers.
我们只希望糊味多的老师都很优秀
He does. Trust me.
是很优秀 相信我
Every parent here adores me.
每个家长都喜欢我
For melting down their gold?
教他们熔化金子吗
It's called hands-on learning, Doctors.
这叫实践教学法 医生们
Sorry, Carl, I gotta leave early.
抱歉 卡尔 得提前走
But we still have three hours left. Lady business.
可是还有三个小时呢 女人的事女人办
Poor kid.
真可怜
Third time this month.
这个月第三次了
第一季 第十一集
坏老师
It's not that bad.
还不算糟糕
Joel! Doug Pilaf.
乔尔 道格·皮拉夫
Math department. Math department.
教数学的 教数学的
Uh, I hate to bug you, but...
我不想烦你 可是...
Listen, I know I still owe you those 50 bones,
我知道我借了你50块骨头
but I was able to pre-order the next Halo, so thank you.
但我预订到了下一代《光晕》 谢了啊
Wait. You said it was an emergency.
等等 你说是借去急用
Oh, my gosh, no... It was an emergency.
我的天 是急用啊
Yeah, you have to pay when you pre-order.
预订的时候得付钱啊
You should come over and play sometime.
没事过来玩玩
Oh. I'll ask my wife.
我问问老婆
Look, I don't quite have the funds
我现在是没有钱还你
to repay you just yet, but I do have
可我有一只熊掌
a bear claw with your name on it.
上面有你的名字呢
Glaze is still melty.
蛋浆一会就化了
Oh, well, my... My wife doesn't like me to have sweets
那个 我老婆不让我吃甜食
on account of how hyper I get.
因为吃了会亢奋
I won't tell if you don't.
你能控制住我就不告发
So, uh... We cool?
那就..没事了
Yeah, we're cool.
没事了
This is really gonna hit the spot.
这东西正和我心意
Thanks, math department.
谢了 教数学的
Hey, I heard you got into it
听说昨天
with the Hu ladies last night.
你遭遇糊味多的俩妈了
Those stupid tiger moms
两个蠢蛋虎妈
were so disrespectful to me.
居然对我不敬
It's like they think just because they're doctors,
好像觉得自己是医生
they're better than everyone else.
就比其他人都强
Let me tell you something.
告诉你
I've known a lot of doctors.
我认识的医生多了
They're just like us.
跟咱们没什么区别
They put their pants on after sex one leg at a time.
完事之后内♥裤♥也只能一条腿一条腿地穿
Man, every day's a gift with you.
你还真是充满惊喜
It's bad enough I get no respect
之前那段生活
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表