剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Lily, we could sit here and argue
莉莉 我们大可以在这里纠缠
about how Ms. Davis feels about you,
戴维斯老师心里到底怎么想
but we both know how she feels about money.
但我们都知道她对钱的感受
She does like money.
她是挺喜欢钱的
I do. I... She loves it.
是的 她爱钱
It's one of her likes on Facebook.
她在脸书上还关注了"钱"
Look, your project, talking to plants,
你的项目 对植物说话
in the real world, is so sad.
在真实世界是个悲剧
Like "Benihana-for-one" sad.
一个人吃火锅那种悲剧
But here it's great.
但在这儿是好东西
So don't you want to go in there and try to win?
你快过去努力去赢吧
Because I really think you can.
因为我真心相信你会赢
I know I can.
我知道我会赢
Good girl.
好孩子
"Benihana-for-one". That is... that is very sad.
一个人放学回家 那是挺悲哀的
I once heard Carl make a reservation there for one,
我有次听到卡尔打电♥话♥雇人陪他回家
and it stuck with me.
让我久久不能释怀
Is positive attention as essential as sun,
正能量对于生长是不是跟阳光
food and water to grow? As of last night,
养料和水一样重要 截止昨晚
my plant had grown 140 millimeters more than that one.
我的植物比那盆高了140毫米
What gives, Fingerprints?
想干吗 油爪子
I'm presenting this.
我要颁奖
Every year, I get stuck with all the terrible jobs.
每年我都要干这些肮脏的工作
And you know what? I'm the science teacher.
我是科学老师
These are my star students.
这些是我的好学生
And I am announcing the winner.
我要宣布胜者
And if you don't like it, you can have your own fair.
如果你不乐意 你可以举办你自己的展会
Oh, wait, a stupid history fair?
等等 傻傻的历史展
No one would give a... rat's hindquarters.
有人关心就 割屋哀怪了
And today my plant grew an additional two millimeters.
今天我的植物有多长了两毫米
Nurturing is the key to growing your plants.
鼓励是使植物生长的关键
And you know what? It works with people, too.
这对人也是一个道理
You know, she's talking about me.
她是在说我
I'd like to dedicate this to my dad.
我想把它献给我爸爸
I don't see him here.
没见着他啊
I understand that you're upset.
我知道你很不爽
But I am presenting this trophy.
不过我要颁这个奖
Oh, Irene, no. Oh, yes, I am.
艾琳 不 我就要
Excuse me.
不好意思
Not now, Kim.
别烦我 金姆
Yes, now. Dear teachers
就烦你 亲爱的老师
for whom I have a deep admiration...
我最最敬爱的老师
Um, Batman voice.
蝙蝠侠声音
The kids are watching.
孩童在此
Is this what you want them to see?
汝等愿让其视此态也
Kim's James Earl Jones impression is right.
金姆模仿的詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯说得对
It is? Yes, it is, Kim. I'm very proud of you.
是吗 是的 金姆 为你骄傲
I knew you could do it.
我就知道你能行的
Well, it just took you believing in me
靠的就是你相信我
and a Tic Tac from Sally Kimball.
和萨莉·金伯尔那儿的一颗薄荷糖
I think it was a Tic Tac. I don't know.
我觉得是薄荷糖 我也不清楚
I feel terrible, Irene.
我很内疚 艾琳
I guess I was just working so hard
我猜也许是因为我工作太努力
that I lost sight of how hard you were working, too.
没有看见你工作得也很努力
Maybe even a scootch more than me, so...
也许就比我多那么一丁点儿 所以
you should announce the winner.
你该宣布胜者
Oh, no, Ginny.
不 金妮
You should announce the... Okay, great!
还是该你宣布 太棒了
The winner of the 2014 Tournament
2014"小科学家"锦标赛的
of Little Scientists is...
胜者是
Lily Parker!
莉莉·帕克
I told you.
都说了吧
I'm so proud of you. Thanks.
对你太骄傲了 谢谢
I never thought I could win.
我从没觉得我会赢
But are you mad that you didn't get any money?
拿不到钱你不会生气吗
I know you wanted to move.
我知道你很想搬走
Oh. That was barely enough for a studio.
那些钱连买♥♥个录音棚都不够
It's like, what am I, a runaway?
你觉得我像个爱漂泊的人吗
It was nice having you here. Thanks.
有你在挺好的 谢谢
But I'm still mad at Dad and Brie, though.
但我还是生老爸和布里的气
Go easy on them, okay? And, remember,
对他们宽容点 记住
your biological mother's a total nightmare, too.
你的生母也不是展省油的灯
Anyway, go show your friends your trophy. All right.
快去给你朋友秀奖杯吧 好的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I'm-I'm really sorry
我真的很抱歉
we bet on the science fair. You know, it won't happen again.
我们在科学展上赌钱的 不会再发生了
Well, it was nice seeing the kids and the teachers
看到孩子和老师最后和解
wrapped up in this one together.
还是挺不错的
Now hand over the cash.
把钱给我
Sixty-five dollars!
六十五块
That is quite a haul. You know what?
这笔钱不小嘞
I'm gonna give this to the kids.
我要把钱给孩子们
Because I've actually been trying to raise money
我还一直想筹款
to fix the Nixon mural.
维修尼克松壁画呢
That is a fantastic idea. Here you go.
这主意不错 给你了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's... it's $100.
要一百块
Looks like I'm gonna have to contribute the rest.
看来我得贡献剩下的部分了
That's so cool. Well, use it wisely.
太好了 好好用吧
That is my Benihana money.
是我雇人陪我回家的钱
Okay, that felt wrong.
好愧疚
Well... that's how you know it was worth doing.
这样你才知道是值得做的
Looks like you showed your plant some love and she grew.
你给了植物爱 她就成长了
Ugh. Don't be weird. Where's my money?
别犯傻了 我的钱呢
I always thought I'd be leaving this on your dresser.
我还想把它放在你梳妆台上呢
So, what are you gonna do with it?
你打算用它干啥
Well, it's not enough to move out, but, uh...
搬出去还不够 不过
I have some ideas.
我有主意了
Miss Meredith? Sweetie, my key's not working.
梅瑞迪丝小姐 我的钥匙不管用了
Did you change the locks? Lupe has to heat up her soup.
你换锁了吗 卢佩要热她的汤
Oh, no. Too bad.
太不幸了
Better tell Lupe to start packing some sandwiches.
最好告诉卢佩以后带三明治
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表