剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Who needs a drink?
谁想喝一杯
I'm thinking about something hoppy
我想找个肥臀
And I'm not talking about a kangaroo.
我说的可不是袋鼠哟
Oh!
啊
Ow, one of those.
又来了是吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Guys, I'm sorry. He just kind of invited himself.
抱歉各位 他不请自来的
It all happened so fast. I don't know!
发生得太快 我还反应不过来
No, no, no, no.
不行不行
That's a negative, Ghost Rider.
不行呢 恶灵骑士
This pattern is full.
这圈子满了
I'm gonna get blackout drunk tonight
我要喝到长醉不醒
and rub up against
这里的妹子
every single girl in this place, all right?
我要摸个遍 明白吗
Boss has got to go. Fine.
老大不能在这 好吧
But we also need to talk about how you meet women, okay?
但是妹子也不能你一个人独占 好吗
Okay, Oprah.
好的呢 欧普拉
Oh, Carl,
卡尔啊
you're the sweetest.
你真是太好了
You know, you remind me of my ex-wife.
你有点像我前妻
Really? Yeah, something about your smile
是吗 是啊 你一笑
takes me back to our first kiss.
我就回忆起我们的初吻
This round's on me.
这轮我请
Thank you. He's amazing.
谢谢 他真厉害
Pretty cool, huh? Yeah, really cool.
厉害吧 相当厉害
She said we can bring Subway if we keep it quiet.
她说我们可以偷偷带赛百味进来
Hos on Snow won't be short on any hos this year!
"骚妞雪上飞"今年不会缺骚妞了呢
This is the best news ever, Mere.
真是太棒了 梅梅
How'd you get the money?
你怎么弄来的钱
I...
我
I have a new sugar daddy.
新傍了个大款
Yeah, he's a financial wizard.
是个金融巨鳄呢
Finds money in the craziest places.
什么地方都能捞钱
Real estate, hedge funds...
房♥地♥产♥ 对冲基金
Parking lots.
停车场什么的
There's a lot of money in parking lots, apparently.
停车场上能捞到好多钱呢
Five, six, seven...
五 六 七
See? I am getting taller.
看到没 我长高了
Attention, teachers!
教师们请注意
Did anyone happen to find
有没有人捡到一个牛皮纸信封
a manila envelope with $2,400 cash in it?
里面装着两千四百块钱
Wait, what?
什么
It's the money from the candy bar sales.
那是糖果义卖♥♥的钱
I put it on the top of my car,
我放在车顶上
and then I accidently drove away,
开走的时候忘记了
and it's gone, and if we can't find it,
现在找不到了 没了那笔钱
then we have to cancel the trip to Sacramento.
就去不了萨克拉门托了
Wait, what?
什么
Lily's Sacramento trip?
莉莉的萨克拉门托之旅吗
This really sucks, Ginny.
真是可惜啊 金妮
Not to sound too obvious,
不是鄙视你智商
but did you look for that money on the roof of your car?
但车顶上你找过了没
Because that's where my sister-in-law
我小姨子就是在那
found the infant carrier. Thank God.
找到了婴儿车 谢天谢地
It's not there. It slid right off.
不在那 滑下来了
That's what I get for keeping a nicely waxed vehicle.
经常打蜡就这点不好
Right, but you're just gonna pay it back yourself, right?
好吧 那你会自己垫上的吧
Yeah, sure, Meredith.
好啊 梅瑞迪丝
Let me just go out and grab it from my Hummer limousine.
等我去加长悍马里取点
Hey!
好样的
This sucks, Ginny.
真糟糕 金妮
This really sucks.
真是糟糕
Yeah.
是啊
Wait, why do you even care?
可你操什么心
You don't care about anything.
你不是什么都不在乎吗
Um, I care because...
我在乎 是因为
I don't want those kids to miss out on seeing Sacramento.
我真心希望孩子们去一趟萨克拉门托
The government buildings.
神马政♥府♥大楼啊
The lake.
湖啊
All that good stuff.
那么多好东西
What a nightmare. Thanks a lot, Ginny.
我滴个乖乖 谢你全家 金妮
Now we're all gonna have to deal with your stupid,
现在大家都得为你那个又蠢
stupid, stupid, dummy, stupid, dummy, stupid mistake!
又傻 又蠢 又傻 又蠢 又傻的错误买♥♥单
Hi, Brie.
布莉啊
Hey!
你好
Listen, I need to talk to you about something.
我得跟你说点事
Mere.
梅梅
I can't tell you how excited I am
你能一起来
that you're coming on the trip.
我真是太开心了
This is gonna be the best ski trip ever.
这次滑雪肯定棒极了
Shopping,
购物
spa treatments,
做做水疗
bar hopping, clubbing.
泡泡夜店
And if we have time, even skiing.
要是有时间还可以滑雪
That sounds amazing, but...
听起来是很好 但是
And I invited a bond trader I know whose wife just died.
我还请了一个刚死了老婆的债券商
Opportunity knocks!
金龟婿来了呢
Oh, wait, you have a sugar daddy now.
对了 你傍到大款了
You know what?
可是呢
It's the 21st century.
都21世纪了
I can have two daddies.
傍两个大款又能怎样
What's up, B-words? Yo!
怎么样 兄兄们
C-word is in the house!
卡卡来了呢
I spy...
我发现
two bogeys at the bar.
吧台有两个目标呢
Give me a few minutes, then come over.
给我几分钟 然后再过来
I'm timing you.
我给你计时
Listen. He's, like, the best wingman ever.
听我说 他算是最厉害的把妹小帮手了
Because of him, I scored with that waitress last night.
多亏了他 我才能上到那个服务员
Yeah, I went home with four women last night.
是啊 昨晚我带了四个妹子回家
You did? In my mind.
是吗 用想象力
When Carla and I got to the restaurant,
卡拉和我到酒店时
her whole family was there.
她全家都在那
And I got down on one knee.
然后我单膝跪地
And eventually she said yes.
她终于答应了
And she cried.
她哭了
And then I cried.
我也哭了
Oh. For the next two hours.
哭了两个小时
Oh, Carl, that's so beautiful.
卡尔 真是太美了
The biggest complaint Carla had is she said she was too happy.
卡拉只会抱怨自己太开心了
Whoa, here is my dude posse, ladies.
我的兄弟们来了 姑娘们
Dude posse, this is Norah
兄弟们 这是诺拉
and Noel... They are flight attendants.
和诺尔 她们是空姐哟
But tonight,
可今晚
I will be serving you...
我来给你们
pretzels and peanuts.
端饼干和花生
I like pretzels and peanuts.
我喜欢饼干和花生
And I like to eat them at the same time.
我还喜欢一起吃
You'll be standing in the back,
你后面凉快去
Coach Donnie. What? What are you talking about?
唐尼教练 什么 你说什么呢
How you doing? Name's Joel.
你好吗 我叫乔尔
"Jessica grabbed the ranch hand by his belt buckle
"杰西卡抓住牧场小哥的腰带
"and pulled him close, her lips attacking his,
"把他拉了过来 随即吻了下去
"their bodies destined to become one."
"干柴烈火 水乳♥交♥融"
Okay, so we'll get back into Ranch of the Forbidden tomorrow.
好了 明天继续《禁忌牧场》
And I want everyone to think of something smart for me...
每位同学都要为我...
for you guys to say about it, okay?
要自己想点好听的评论 好吗
Uh, Meredith, this doesn't seem age-appropriate.
梅瑞迪丝 这本书少♥儿♥不♥宜♥吧
Oh, sorry, Lily, you know,
抱歉呢 莉莉
I have to teach whatever the school board assigns.
学校董事会说什么我就得教什么
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表