剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
and well thought out plan, but they went nuts.
计划特别周密 可她俩抓狂了
And you cannot trust anything that they say.
她们的话都不能信
Well, you don't have to worry about the Hu's anymore.
糊家的事你不用操心了
They're taking Victor out of Nixon
她们给糊味多办了转学
and transferring him over to Kennedy Middle.
去肯尼迪中学了
I'm not supposed to say this, but he was my favorite.
我不该这么说 但他是我最喜欢的学生
It's all over. Carl, it's not my fault.
都完了 卡尔 这不怪我
I know it's not your fault.
我知道不怪你
It's mine.
怪我
Oh, okay, good.
那就好
So, are we friends again?
咱还是朋友吗
I don't know if we were ever friends, Meredith.
咱俩做过朋友吗 梅瑞迪丝
Crazy week, huh?
这周真疯狂
I heard Victor Hu is transferring.
听说糊味多转学了
That's a bummer.
真可惜
He does my taxes.
他还给我算税款呢
Well, I say good riddance.
我觉得终于解脱了
His moms are the pits.
他那两个妈真奇葩
Carl is so depressed about it
他转学了卡尔很伤心
and upset with me.
而且还生我的气
It's like, what's the fuss?
有毛线可伤心的
It's one tiny student.
就一个小屁孩
No, no, no, it... It's not just one student.
不不不 可不是一个
It, it's 30 students, three teachers...
是30个学生 三个老师
and-and a janitor. They've all transferred to Kennedy this year.
还有一个清洁工 今年都转到肯尼迪去了
Wait, why? I don't know.
等等 为什么 不知道呢
More money, better resources.
钱挣得多 资源更好吧
They don't have to inflate their basketballs at a gas station.
不用去加油站给篮球打气
I mean, Carl's been doing backflips
卡尔在这干得风生水起
to make everyone so happy, but they keep jumping ship.
大家都很开心 可还是有人跳槽
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
Carl cares.
卡尔在乎啊
Why do you think he put on such a nice open house
不然他为什么找了个好地方开招待会
for the parents with the smooth jazz and the cheese?
还叫上爵士乐队 配上奶酪
Why do you think he cares about you apologizing to the Hu's?
不然他为什么要你给糊妈道歉
You know, you've been so worried about being disrespected,
你一直担心别人不尊重你
when the real person being disrespected was Carl.
可其实是卡尔不被人尊重
But by other people.
是不被其他人尊重
Really?
真的假的
Grab your coat. We're going to Kennedy.
穿上衣服 去肯尼迪高中
Why? Are they hiring? Come on!
干什么 他们招人吗 快来
The juice bar lady said their tour started 15 minutes ago.
果汁吧的女士说15分钟前他们刚开始参观
The Hu's should be in auditorium three.
糊味多应该在三号♥礼堂
Man, what school has three auditoriums?
他们居然有三个礼堂吗
This place is like Versailles, which I toured once...
真是凡尔赛宫一样 我还去过...
virtually.
神游过一次
Nope, Esteban, you quit.
不行 埃斯特班 你主动辞的
You are dead to me.
我无视你
How can they afford all this teak? I don't know.
居然是柚木的 哪来的钱 不知道
Victor!
糊味多
Seriously? Again?
你又要闹哪样
Man, the acoustics in here are amazing.
这的音效真是棒
Unique New York, unique New York.
喂喂喂喂 舒克舒克
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi. You here with the tour?
你们是来参观的吗
We need to talk to Victor. We want him back.
我们来找糊味多 想把他要回去
We're not listening to this.
不听不听就不听
Mom, they've been good to me. Let them speak.
妈 他们对我很好 听他们说
Victor, you belong at Nixon.
味多 你属于尼克松中学
But everything's better here.
可这里什么都比尼克松强
Not everything at Kennedy is better.
也不是所有东西都强
At Nixon, you only have 21 kids per class.
尼克松中学平均一个班只有21人
At Kennedy, you have 28.
肯尼迪平均28人
Well, because so many Nixon students keep transferring to Kennedy.
那是因为尼克松的学生都转来肯尼迪了
, pal, you just found one.
你是想跟我辩论吗 快放马过来
Wonderful.
好的
Oh, now you leave a note.
现在你倒留便条了
Hey, I really am sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry about a lot of things.
好多事都对不起你
Too little, too late, Joel.
不诚心 太晚了 乔尔
But the thing I'm most sorry about is that we never talked
我最对不起你的 就是那年圣诞派对之后
about what happened at the Christmas party, you know.
我们还没好好谈过
So you do remember. Yeah, of course.
你还真记得啊 当然啊
I mean, the two of us under the mistletoe.
我们两个在槲寄生下
In the parking lot.
是停车场
Well, we had a lot of eggnog.
都喝了不少蛋奶酒
Yeah, I, I rarely drink anymore. No good comes from it.
是啊 我都不喝酒了 准没好事
Well, I mean, some good came from it.
还是有好事的
I got to make out with a really hot girl in a light-up Rudolph sweater.
我跟一个穿红灯鼻子鲁道夫毛衣的美女亲热了
That was the one literal bright light in a pretty rough Christmas.
那年圣诞不好过 但是美女的红灯一直照耀着我
I, I had just broken up with my long-term girlfriend.
我刚结束了一段好长的恋情
We were supposed to get married.
本来是想结婚的
You know, I, I bought a ring and everything.
戒指什么的我都买♥♥了
You never told me that. Not to mention,
你都没说过 而且
I had just gotten bumped from the playoffs in my fantasy football league.
我的足球俱乐部要踢季后赛 不要我了
Yeah, you told me about that several times.
这你倒是说了好多遍了
Anyways, um, I'm sorry I didn't handle things well.
抱歉事情没处理好
But you're right.
但你说的对
I need to start owning my mistakes, so...
我犯过的错要自己负责 所以...
Okay.
好吧
We're cool.
没事了
Cool.
没事了
Kiss her!
快吻她
Not that kind of moment, Kim.
气氛不对 金姆
Kiss me.
那就吻我
Our soda machines only charge 75 cents a can.
我们贩卖♥♥机里的苏打水只要75分
I noticed yours charge a dollar.
你们的要一块钱
We discourage our students from drinking soda.
我们不鼓励学生喝苏打水
That's why we offer a complimentary fresh juice bar.
所以有免费的鲜榨果汁吧
Oh. Juice.
果汁啊
Well, maybe Victor doesn't like fresh juice.
也许糊味多不爱喝果汁
Are you kidding? I love fresh juice.
怎么可能 我超喜欢喝
Okay, Meredith, this isn't working.
梅瑞迪丝 这样不行
No, no, not yet.
还不到时候
He forgot the most important thing at Nixon Middle.
他忘了尼克松中学最大的特色
He's standing right here.
就是这位
This man cares
这个人
so much that he ignored, like,
无比关心下属
a huge file of complaints about me.
把无数投诉我的人都挡在了门外
And more importantly,
更重要的是
he has not missed one day of school.
他一天都没有缺勤过
That is, count them... five days a week.
也就是 一周五天全勤
Which feels excessive to me, but not to him.
我觉得全勤太难 他却觉得没什么
He's even been teaching Victor calculus in his free time.
业余时间他还在教糊味多微积分
It was your Christmas present, Moms.
本来是送你俩的圣诞礼物 妈妈
Last year, we got trigonometry.
去年的礼物是三角函数
Look, Carl lives and breathes Nixon so much
卡尔为尼克松付出了太多
that it's easy to take him for granted
大家都认为是理所当然的
and forget everything that he does for us.
忘了他真正的贡献
And, uh...
而且
And I honestly never thought I would say this
说实话 真没想到我居然会对个中学校长
about a middle school principal, but...
说出这种话 但是...
I respect him.
我很尊重他
Now say it's fine and walk away.
说"没什么啦" 然后走开
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
You know what, Victor?
这样吧 糊味多
If you want to stay at Kennedy, then you should stay.
你想留在肯尼迪也可以
I don't know about this, Meredith.
这样好吗 梅瑞迪丝
Hey, people respond to those that reject them, okay?
拒绝别人 他就会更有兴趣
This is sort of my area of expertise.
这是我的专长
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表