剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
So, the evaluator arrived a few minutes ago,
评估员几分钟前刚到
and he has informed me that we will have our scores
他告诉我 今天放学时分就能得知
by the end of the day.
我们的评分了
So good luck, everyone.
祝大家好运
No luck needed, Principal Carl.
无需好运 卡尔校长
All right.
好吧
Your ex-wife called, and she asked
你前妻打电♥话♥来了 她让你
that while you're house-sitting,
看家的时候
that you sleep on the pull-out couch, but don't pull it out
要睡在折叠沙发上 但不要把它展开
'cause it leaves marks on the carpet.
因为它会在地毯上压出痕迹
Got it.
知道了
Do you want me to get her on the phone for you?
要我帮你给她回个电♥话♥吗
Not yet.
还不用
Coach Kotsky...
考茨基教练
get me up that rope.
帮我爬上那根绳子
Oh, my God, Irene, thank God. Is that for me?
艾琳 太好了 这是给我的吗
I saw you with Ginny.
我看到你和金妮在一起
She needed me. I needed you!
她需要我 我也需要你
They don't let singles into the dead body exhibit
死尸展览不让单个游客进入参观
for obvious reasons.
显然是有原因的
Okay, well, I meant to text you
知道 我本想给你发条短♥信♥
that I was "Coming down with something,"
告诉你我有事不能来
and then she and I got so drunk, I just forgot.
但是我跟她都喝醉了 我就给忘了
Really? Ginny doesn't even drink.
是吗 金妮根本就不喝酒
Wait-- what?
慢着 你说什么
Yeah, not even champagne.
她连香槟都不喝
She celebrates stuff with corked milk.
她都喝牛奶来庆祝
That sneaky bitch must have been ordering herself waters!
那个小贱♥人♥肯定一直在喝水
We cannot let her win. Irene, you have to help me.
我们不能让她得逞 艾琳 你得帮我
You know, I didn't want to believe it,
我还不想相信的
but you are a parasite.
但你确实是条寄生虫
Yo, Pfaff!
普法夫
Can you, um, tell me when that evaluator guy is coming?
能告诉我评估员什么时候到吗
I will make it worth your while.
不会亏了你的
Those things are worthless now.
那东西现在不值钱了
There was a hyperinflation at the school store, and...
学校商店都通货膨胀了...
Shh! I get it, I get it.
知道了 知道了
Ms. Davis?
戴维斯老师
You must be the evaluator.
您一定是评估员了吧
Well, I just didn't realize how sexy you would be.
真没想到您会这么帅气有型
I'm Mr. Bright, the district supervisor,
我是布莱特先生 区督导员
and I'm completely aware that my looks are average.
我很清楚我长相平平
That's okay.
没关系
I know you must be thinking, "District supervisor.
我知道你们一定在想 区督导员
"Kind of like a superhero.
有点像超级英雄呢
A little intimidating."
好怕怕
Well, just relax.
大家放轻松
I'm-I'm a regular guy, believe it or not.
不管你们信不信 我就是个普通人
And I'm here to watch a regular class.
而我现在来听一节普通的课
Great. So happy to have you. Welcome.
太好了 非常欢迎您的到来
We're gonna get started with this thing I do
就照我平时那样开始吧
where a student teaches the class.
那就是让学生来上课
You're gonna love it. Victor,
您一定会喜欢的 维克多
floor is yours.
讲台归你了
Today, I will talk about why
今天 我要讲讲
the American colonies declared independence.
为什么美洲殖民地要宣告独♥立♥
Oh, okay, young man, have a seat.
好了 小朋友 你坐回去
Ms. Davis,
戴维斯老师
I can't do my job unless
你得上去教课
you're the one doing the teaching.
不然我这工作没法做
You're funny.
您真幽默
It wasn't a joke.
我没开玩笑
You'll know when I'm joking. You'll be in stitches.
我说笑时你会知道的 你会笑尿
Sorry, was that a joke?
不好意思 这是个笑话吗
I'm gonna need you to teach this class now.
你现在得上讲台授课
Joel, this is impossible! I'm too high!
乔尔 我办不到 太高了
No, come on, Carl! You got this, baby! Keep going!
别放弃 卡尔 你可以的 加油爬
Oh, I can't!
不行
Oh, I quit! Oh, no, no, no!
我放弃 不不 别啊
Remember, it's just scoop and stomp!
记住 就是缠住踩上
Scoop, okay? And stomp.
缠住 然后踩上
Then you stand. Scoop and stomp, all right?
再站直 缠住踩上 懂了吗
You got this. Come on. Look up there, Carl.
你可以的 加油 抬头看 卡尔
What do you see? A wasp nest?
你看到了什么 黄蜂窝吗
No, freedom. Now, climb up there and grab it.
不 是自♥由♥ 快爬上去抓住它
Just watch out for the wasps
小心着点黄蜂
because, you know, Coach Donnie sold our firstaid kit. Okay.
唐尼教练把咱的急救箱给卖♥♥了 好吧
Well, so, basically, like, long story short,
总而言之 长话短说
the American colonies were paying
美洲殖民地给国王
all these taxes to the king and getting nothing in return.
纳了好多税 自己却毫无回报
Like, nothing...
完全
at all.
没有
Like, zilch.
毛都没有
Okay, I think we get it. Would you please move on?
我们听懂了 你能继续讲课吗
Sure, yeah-yeah. No, I was just about to get
当然 我正要讲下一点呢
to the next point, which was that...
下一点是
that the king was like, "Uh-uh, denied!
国王大怒拒绝了
So, Mr. Evaluator,
评估员先生
it was, like, a pretty sucky time
这对美洲殖民地来说
for the colonists.
是一段惨痛过往
Oh, because the king was a parasite.
因为国王是寄生虫
You know, something that lives off another thing?
就是寄生在其他生物上的那种东西
The king was like
国王就好像
a hookworm on the intestine of America.
美洲肠子里的钩虫一般
And the colonists were, like, totally right
而殖民地居民要宣告独♥立♥
to want to declare independence, you know?
完全是正确之举
Because all they really wanted
因为他们只想要
was a symbiotic relationship.
一段共生关系
Can you name another parasite?
你们还能列举其他寄生虫吗
Illegal immigrants.
非法移♥民♥
What?! He's joking.
什么 他在开玩笑
He's joke... he's joking.
他在说 他在说笑
Stand up! Yeah!
站直身体 对
I'm doing it! I am doing it!
我在攀绳呢 我成了
See? This is why I do this.
看到没 这才是我请你来的原因
This is what I wanted you to evaluate.
这才是我想让你评估的教学方式
I get it. I do.
我明白了 我懂
Physical education does matter, right?
体育很重要 对吧
Hoops have nets. Good enough.
篮圈有网 可以了
Oh, come on. Really?
拜托 不是吧
All right, I'm calling Carla.
好了 我要打给卡拉
I got here voice mail.
是留言信箱
Leave a message.
给她留言
Hello, Carla? This is Carl.
喂 卡拉 我是卡尔
I'm calling to tell you to get yourself a new house-sitter.
我想说 再找个看家的吧
And dog-sitter.
还有看狗的
I'm busy with my new life.
我忙着过新生活呢
I climb ropes now.
我现在都能攀绳了
Okay, now, get on down here so we can celebrate! Come on!
好了 快下来咱们好庆祝庆祝 快来
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the district evaluator's results are in,
区评估员给出结果了
and Nixon Middle...
尼克森中学
needs improvement! Your jobs are safe!
有待提高 你们的饭碗保住了
Doug Pilaf, math department. What about the budget cuts?
数学部门的道格·匹拉夫 那预算削减呢
I just heard from the superintendent,
我刚收到教育主管的消息
and they're still making cuts.
他们仍旧要削减开支
They're getting rid of the art program at LBJ Middle!
他们要把LBJ中学的艺术课给结了
Those smug bastards!
那群装逼货
Meredith, uh...
梅瑞迪丝
I really liked your parasites lecture.
我很喜欢你那番寄生虫的言论
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表