剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Meredith? Field trips are serious business.
梅瑞迪丝 实地考察是很重大的事情
I don't want to repeat of what happened in 1995.
我不想再说一遍1995年的事了
This time I will go into detail.
这次我会给你讲点细节的
Someone lost a toe.
某个人掉了根趾头
So, I'm gonna have to come with you.
所以我得跟你们一起去
Oh, no. No, no, hey, uh-uh.
不不 不行
You have so many responsibilities here.
你在这里责任重大
Carl, who could possibly fill in
卡尔 还有谁能穿上
the broad shoulders of your moderately priced sports jacket?
你那价格适中的宽肩运动夹克呢
Well, I will need an acting principal.
我需要一个代理校长
I was waiting to talk to you about dirty air filters.
我正等着给您讲肮脏的空气过滤器呢
But did I hear you say you need an acting principal?
可我听到您说需要代理校长
Yes.
是的
Great! Yes!
太棒了
I accept. You won't regret it.
我接受 你不会后悔的
I am already.
我已经后悔了
But I have so many great ideas.
可我有很多好主意
Don't do any of them.
一个都别实施
Now come with me. Believe it or not,
跟我来 信不信由你
there's an oath I have to give you.
我还得让你宣个誓
Thank you so much for inviting me.
感谢你邀请我
I don't know what you're up to, but I have a feeling
我不知道你在打什么主意 不过我感觉
it's gonna be big and crazy and especially now that Carl's coming,
这次肯定会十分劲爆 尤其是卡尔跟着来
it's gonna blow up in your face.
你肯定会玩脱的
The only thing blowing up in my face will be learning.
我唯一会玩脱的就是学习
Meredith, can you go on the bus,
梅瑞迪丝 你能先到巴士上
and assign everybody a buddy?
给大家分配下小伙伴吗
That way we can keep all eyes and ears on the whole class.
这样我们才能好好地监控整个班
Nobody walks, talks eats or urinates without their buddy.
无论吃喝拉撒都要跟小伙伴在一起
Okay!
好的
See you on the bus, buddy.
巴士上见 小伙伴
Welcome everybody! I'm Patrick,
大家好 我是帕特里克
your guide to the Zoltosphere!
你们在佐尔特领域的向导
Is Sherri Sandoval here today? She is.
谢莉·桑多瓦尔今天在吗 在
She just might pop in at the end of our little tour.
她可能会在我们参观结束时突然出现哦
Lily, where is your trip buddy?
莉莉 你的小伙伴在哪里
Buddy check!
清点小伙伴
Buddy check!
小伙伴已清点
You guys came to Zolt at a really exciting time.
你们这次来得正是时候
We go public next week!
我们下周就要上市了
So everyone's gonna be rich, right?
所以每个人都会暴富 对吧
Like first class rich, or private jet rich?
是坐头等舱那种富还是坐私人飞机那种富
Just so the kids know all the good things
好让孩子们知道好好学习
that can happen if you study hard.
会有什么好结果
Who are you?
这是谁
It's okay, he's-he's with The New York Times.
不要紧 他是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的
They're-they're doing a story on us.
他们要给我们写专访
We're not gonna be paying for those afterwards.
事后我们可不会为此埋单的
Hi, me again. Where are the bathrooms?
又是我 厕所在哪里
Are they by the, uh, elevators to the important offices?
是在通往重要办公室的电梯附近吗
Um, no, they're right there behind the security desk.
不 就在保安台后面
Now, follow me to Zolt's IMAX theater
跟我到佐尔特的IMAX影院
for a 3D interactive thrill ride
来一场奇幻3D交互电影之旅
through the history of the Internet!
以此了解因特网的历史吧
Okay, I'm just gonna run to the ladies' room, okay?
我要去趟厕所
Where's your buddy?
你的小伙伴呢
Oh, I'll go with her to the ladies' room.
我陪她去厕所吧
Joel, don't be gross.
乔尔 别这么猥琐
Hurry back, Meredith.
快去快回 梅瑞迪丝
Kids, stay together!
孩儿们 保持队形
We're a centipede-- the human centipede.
我们就是蜈蚣 人体蜈蚣
That would make a great kids book.
这写到儿童书里肯定很赞
Why did I stop writing?
我怎么就放弃写作了呢
As acting principal, I've drafted a list of things
作为代理校长 我列了这么一个清单
that must be taken care of A.S.A.A.P.--
必须尽尽快快解决
As Soon As Acting Principal...
尽快如代理校长
says.
所说
Item number one--
第一条
Cracked tiles in main hall.
大厅破裂的瓷砖
Item number two-- water...
第二条 水...
Don't you think we should start with fixing the flagpole
你不觉得我们该先修旗杆
before it falls on a parent's car again?
好让它不再砸中家长的车吗
We know what we're doing.
我们知道该干什么
Those are helpful thoughts.
这个想法不错
I will take them into consideration.
本校长会考虑的
Item number three--
第三条
Clean the Nixon mural.
清理尼克松壁画
You know, my throat is feeling kind of funny.
话说我的喉咙有些难受
I think I'm coming down with something.
我貌似得病了
How about you guys?
你们呢
Sick as a dog.
病成狗了
Looks like we're all gonna have to take a sick day.
看来我们得请一天病假了
I see what this is.
我看出你们的小九九了
An outbreak?
暴♥动♥吗
There are seven Seans.
有七个叫肖恩的
Sean Ackroyd, I.T.;
信息技术部的肖恩·阿克罗伊德
Sean Jackson, finance;
财务部的肖恩·杰克逊
Sean Goldman, branding...
品牌推广部的肖恩·高德曼
Sweet Edmund,
亲爱的埃德蒙
this phone I got from the New York Times reporter department
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者部发的手♥机♥
is just the worst.
太不好用了
The worst. Do you mind slowing down
不好用啊 你能讲慢点
just a little bit?
就慢那么一丢丢
So sweet.
乖
Sean Regan...
肖恩·里根
Regan.
里根
Development...
研发
lab.
中心
God, you're hot for a reporter.
娘哎 你这个记者太性感了
Now, this is the movie I want to see.
这才是我想看的电影
Did you change your shirt?
你换衣服了
Well, if you must know, Coach Kotsky,
如果你非要刨根问底 考茨基教练
I got my period all over my other one.
那件衣服沾满了大姨妈
Uh, what does that have to do with putting
那跟你在手♥机♥上记那么多
a bunch of Seans in your phone?
叫肖恩的人有什么关系
Yeah, that's right, I know everything.
没错 我无所不知
Look, I met the perfect guy named Sean at Java Java.
我在咖啡店遇到了一个叫肖恩的高富帅
He works here, it was love at first sight of his Lamborghini,
他在这里工作 我和他的兰博基尼一见钟情
and we're getting married as soon as I figure out his last name.
只要我知道他姓什么 我们俩就立马结婚
Patrick, can I keep these glasses?
帕特里克 我能拿走这副眼镜吗
I've been thinking about getting a 3D TV
我一直在考虑从我租床头柜的店
from the same place I rent my nightstand.
搞一台3D电视
Nope. Meredith!
不能 梅瑞迪丝
Where have you been?
你去哪儿啦
I ate your Twizzlers. Oh, that's okay.
我把你那份扭扭糖吃了 没关系啦
Linda double-parked the bus
琳达把巴士和别的车并排停放了
so I had to sweet talk us out of us getting a ticket.
所以我得用甜言蜜语来给咱们逃罚单
'cause God knows she's not equipped to do that.
很明显她是肯定做不到的
So, who's ready to Zolt into our high-tech development lab?
你们准备好到我们的高科技研发中心看看了吗
I am! I learned all about it on the interactive thrill ride.
准备好了 我从交互奇幻之旅学了不少
All right, we'll meet the kids at the exit.
我们在出口等孩子们吧
Wait a minute-- development lab?
等等 研发中心
Isn't that where...
那里不是
Sean Regan works?
肖恩·里根工作的地方吗
I don't know, I guess I should find out!
不知道呢 我去看看
Yeah, me, too.
我也去
So, it wasn't fun
看来把垃圾分类
separating the garbage from the recyclables,
不是什么好玩的事情
but we did it!
不过我们做成了
We do not need those janitors.
我们才不需要那些维护工呢
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表