剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
Like Jessica in chapter two, my hands are tied.
比如第二章的杰西卡 我也没有办法
Okay.
好了
Skedaddle.
再见了呢
Hey, want to grab lunch?
想吃午饭吗
Joel, I didn't get to looking like this by eating lunch.
乔尔 姐这么美可不是吃午饭吃的
Also, the chalet has a hot tub, thank you.
而且小木屋里有浴缸呢 谢了
So I have to be in tip-top shape.
我得保持完美身材
The chalet?
小木屋
Oh, you're going on the ski trip.
你要去滑雪啊
Guess you found that two grand somehow.
你还是凑出了两千块
Um, yep. Sold some stocks. Okay, see you later.
是啊 卖♥♥了点股票 回见了
Wait. Uh, what stocks did you sell?
等等 你卖♥♥的什么股票
Um, I just... you know what?
我就是
I ended up selling some of my railroads.
卖♥♥了几家铁路公♥司♥
Short Line, Reading, B&O.
短途 雷丁 巴尔的摩俄亥俄啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
You found Ginny's money!
你找到了金妮的钱
That's why you were so angry
所以听说了那笔钱是干什么的
when you heard what it was for.
你才那么生气
Yes, I found Ginny's money, okay?
好 我是找到了金妮的钱
And I spent it on my ski trip, so...
然后花在"雪上飞"上了
Okay, but you know how much the kids care about the Sacramento trip, right,
好吧 但你知道孩子们有多在乎萨克拉门托之旅吧
and how much Lily cares about it?
还有莉莉有多在乎
Not really sure why, but they do.
虽然不知道为什么 但就是在乎
And what, you're gonna let it get canceled because
然后呢 你要眼睁睁看着旅行取消
you want to go on some ski trip
然后跟一群糟女人
with a bunch of awful women? Those are my friends.
去"雪上飞"吗 那可是我朋友
And this isn't just any ski trip, Joel, okay?
而且这不是普通的"雪上飞" 乔尔
If I am not at Hos on Snow, I am out of the group.
我要是不去"骚妞雪上飞" 就被踢出圈子了
Which means that I'm out of that world for good.
我就永远离开他们的世界了
Which means that I'll never even meet a man in that world.
也没法在那钓男人了
You gotta spend money...to get guys
想要钓金主
to give you money. Them's the facts.
就得肯花钱 这是事实
You'll give the money back.
把钱还回去
No, I won't.
不行
Yeah, being here is fixing your moral compass.
学校能帮你找回失散多年的良心
Not gonna do it.
不干
Yeah, you will.
你会干的
You know, even though we've been divorced for over a year,
哪怕我们已经离婚一年多了
I still send her a cake on her birthday.
我还是会给她送生日蛋糕
To her work address.
送到工作单位
Her home address is unlisted.
她家的地址我不知道
Oh, my God, even after she cheated on you?
天哪 她劈腿了你还这样吗
You're amazing, Carl. He is, isn't he?
你真棒 卡尔 可不是嘛
I mean, I wish that I had more bad stuff happen to me in my life,
我都希望自己能遇上倒霉事
'cause then I could tell attractive ladies like you about it.
好跟你们这样的妹子吹牛
Hey, have you two officially met my bros?
你们两个见过兄弟们了吗
Joel, Ed, Donnie.
乔尔 艾德 唐尼
Uh-uh-uh-uh. Coach Donnie, all right?
停停停 是唐尼教练
I didn't take six weeks in P.E. certification
哥在商场停车场里苦练
in a mall parking lot to be called "Donnie."
才拿到的教练证书 名头不能丢
That's right, Coach Donnie.
没错 唐尼教练
Hey, uh, I'm just gonna borrow this guy for a second.
那个 我借他用一下
Come on over here.
过来吧
Good idea.
好想法
Hey, buddy, um,
兄弟 那个
I'm not sure this is healthy.
这样不太健康吧
Yeah, I agree, but we don't have much choice.
我知道 但也没得选
Not until Subway starts serving alcohol.
赛百味就是不肯卖♥♥酒
I mean reliving memories of your ex-wife seems
我是说靠痛苦地回忆前妻
like a tough way to get back in the saddle.
来重返沙场 老牛吃嫩草
I'm not here to meet women.
我不是来把妹的
I am here to get back
我说重返沙场
in the friend saddle.
是重新交朋友
When Carla and I got a divorce,
卡拉和我离婚时
I lost a lot of good friends. Carla's mom, Carla's dad.
我失去了好多好朋友 她妈 她爸
My roommate Ron can cook a ham,
我室友罗恩会做火腿
but he's not much for conversation.
可是不善言谈
I'm enjoying myself with these guys.
我和哥几个挺开心的啊
They look like they're having fun.
他们也都挺开心的
Okay, all right.
好吧
I'm just not sure I'd use these guys
我觉得跟这哥几个在一起
as a barometer of healthy behavior.
没什么积极作用吧
Oh, boy.
我的天
I can do this all night long.
我能捅一整晚哦
Everybody...
各位
Bad news. The money's still gone.
坏消息 钱还是没找到
The police have been no help.
警方也没进展
Yeah, I know you're all loving this.
我知道你们都喜欢这样
Perfect Ginny makes a mistake.
完美的金妮出错了
Meredith, any thoughts?
梅瑞迪丝 有想法没
Actually, yes.
有的呢
Um, why don't we just send the kids home
可以把孩子们送回家
with a note explaining Ginny's stupidity
附上张便条 解释一下金妮的蠢事
and ask them for donations?
请他们捐点钱
I mean, most of those parents
家长们肯定老土豪了
are rich and won't even care.
不在乎这点小钱
I care. That's humiliating.
我在乎 这是羞辱我
I can't just beg for money. This isn't an Italian wedding!
我怎么能去讨钱 又不是意大利婚礼
Maybe we could earn the money, like, through a fund-raiser,
可以把钱赚回来呀 大家一起筹款
or we could tell all our grandmas
或是告诉外婆
our birthdays are coming up.
我们要过生日了
Kim, a fund-raiser's a great idea!
金姆 筹款这想法不错
Yes!
没错
A charity auction!
慈善拍卖♥♥
Rich people love those!
有钱人最喜欢了
It's shopping they get celebrated for.
又能买♥♥东西又能赚名声
Let's save Lily's trip.
来拯救莉莉的旅行吧
I like it.
我喜欢
Let's work fast, people.
快行动吧各位
We only have a few days left.
只剩几天了
Okay, Kim, you have to write a list. Ginny...
金姆 你去列个单子 金妮
The key is you got to get fancy designer items
关键是要有高端时尚的东西
and nice gift certificates for people to bid on.
还要给竞拍的人准备好礼物
People need to feel as far away
一定要让人们远离
from the sadness of the charity as possible.
慈善的悲伤气息
Like, at my friend Brie's charity
比如我闺蜜布莉
for the kids with the lip stuff,
给嘴唇那样的孩子办了个慈善拍卖♥♥
the last thing that you would ever see there is a kid with the lip stuff.
大家就肯定不希望看到嘴唇那样的小孩
See? I can help.
看到没 我也能帮忙
I know why you're offering.
我知道你为什么帮忙
You love to see me down just like everybody else.
你和别人一样想落井下石
Well, I got this, okay?
我能处理 好吗
Fine. But just so you know, that's not why I offered.
好吧 但是告诉你 我不是为了落井下石
I care about those kids,
我关心孩子们
and I don't want to see them lose their ski trip.
我希望他们去"雪上飞"
Ski trip?
"雪上飞"
Yeah. My, um...
是啊 那个
My dad used to call Sacramento "Sacramentski."
我老爸总管萨克拉门托叫"萨克拉门托雪上飞"
And then just "Ski."
简称雪上飞
He had, like, all these really
他那个 特别喜欢
funny and sweet nicknames for things.
给各种东西起外号♥
I really miss him.
我可想他了
I don't know why you're waiting.
你还在等什么
You're gonna give the money back.
快把钱还回去
Nuh-uh. Look, everything's under control, okay?
不要 一切尽在掌控呢
Yeah, if Ginny can organize a huge fund-raiser in, like, a few days.
前提是金妮这几天就能搞定筹款会
Oh, please. It's Ginny.
她可是金妮
This will probably end up being, like,
没准这次会成为
the biggest fund-raiser in middle school history.
校史上最大的筹款会呢
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表