剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
to head to my family beach house.
去我家里的海滨别♥墅♥
Well, it's more like a beach resort.
更像是海滨度假地啦
They're all real estate developers.
我家里人都是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
I'm kind of the black sheep.
我算是"败家子"了
Oh, no.
真糟糕
Families, right? Yeah.
家人啊 是啊
Why don't you take me and my bikini-ready body with you?
不如带上我和我的完美比基尼身材吧
Isn't the parent-teacher thing against the rules?
家长和老师约会不违反规定吗
No, I read the handbook. We can go right now.
不违反 我看过教师手册 我们现在就可以走
Irene can cover for me.
艾琳能帮我代课
Wait, wait. What about my classes?
等等 那我自己的课呢
Okay, I'll see you out front.
大门口见
Hey, ow, ow, ow, stop.
好痛 住手
Why don't you eat your lunch in the crosswalk,
你们就在人行横道上吃午餐吧
Safety Patrol?
安全巡逻队
Yeah, the cafeteria is a nerd-free zone.
是啊 餐厅是"呆子免入"的
There was no signage!
哪有这种标识
Nerds.
呆子
Just tell them I'm in the bathroom.
就说我去厕所了
For the whole day?
整整一天
Yeah. Just say you don't want to know,
对 就说"你不想知道的"
make an "ick" face, and no one will ask any questions.
再做个恶心的表情 就没人会问了
There's my little hottie...
我的小帅车
and Dr. Grant.
和格兰特医生来了
All right, I'll see you.
好了 回见
I'd say your clothes are ruined,
我本想说你们的衣服算是毁了
but they couldn't get any worse!
不过本来就那么丑了
Meredith, hey.
梅瑞迪丝
These girls just did this to me last week.
这些女孩上周才这样欺负过我
Hey, get out of here,
滚开
Water Bra and, uh, Panty Lines.
"水垫胸"和"内♥裤♥印"
Guys, what's happening?
姑娘们 怎么回事
The popular girls kicked us out of the cafeteria.
受欢迎的女孩们把我们赶出餐厅了
They said we were sitting at their table.
说我们占了她们的桌子
You know what? It's fine.
算了 没关系
Just go back in there.
回餐厅去啊
That's easy for you to say. You're you.
你站着说话不腰疼 你可是你啊
We're... us.
我们 只是我们
Okay, look...
听着
yes, I was blessed with a perfect rack
也许我的确条儿太顺
and a great face, but that doesn't mean
盘儿太亮 但这不表示
that I don't know how you guys are feeling.
我不明白你们的感受
Okay, I was married to this rich guy,
我确实是嫁了一个有钱人
who contrary to popular belief, I was actually in love with.
别人都认为我是傍大款 但我是真的爱他
And he cheated on me with a younger,
但他却背着我跟一个更年轻
allegedly hotter girl.
据说是更性感的女孩偷腥
I was basically kicked out of my life.
我几乎是被踹出了自己的生活
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
I mean, I'm way too hot to be here.
我这么性感怎么会沦落至此
But sometimes, if you're feeling insecure on the inside,
但有时 如果你内心没有安全感
you need to show confidence on the outside.
就应该在外在表现出自信
You gotta fake it till you make it.
在成为女神之前 装也要给我装像了
Okay,
好了
you walk in there like you own the place.
你们得像走进自己家一样走进去
That's what I would do.
要是我就会这么做
Girls up, tush out!
挺胸收腹撅屁♥股♥
Okay? Meredith, I gotta go. I'm gonna be late.
懂吗 梅瑞迪丝 我得走了 要迟到了
Okay, I have a date,
好了 我还有个约会
but be sure to let me know how that goes.
但记得告诉我结果如何
Last chance.
最后的机会
Just go.
你走吧
Okay, girls, we're going in.
好了 姑娘们 咱们进去了
Oh, ladies, I think you passed your table.
姑娘们 你们好像走过头了哦
Um, this is our table.
这桌子是我们的
We could just sit over there.
我们坐在那边就可以了
No, this is your table.
不 这是你们的桌子
Lily, why don't you tell them why?
莉莉 告诉她们理由
You're our captain.
你可是我们的队长
I might have a perfect rack and a great face...
也许我条儿太顺 盘儿太亮...
In your own words, in your own words.
用你自己的话 自己的话
Oh, okay. Uh, we were here first,
好吧 是我们先来的
and there are no assigned seats.
而且座位又不是固定的
Yeah, signage.
是啊 看标识
Oh, you guys, I don't think they know how to read.
姑娘们 她们应该无脑不识字
And they're not hot enough to pull it off.
胸小顶不住吧
Whatever. We're done anyway.
无所谓 反正我们也吃完了
No, you weren't.
吃完才怪
Ouch!
完爆
I cannot believe we just did that!
真不敢相信我们成功了
Did we fake it till we made it? Yes, you did!
我们装出女神范儿了吗 当然啦
Meredith, it was really nice of you to miss your date.
梅瑞迪丝 你没抛下我们去约会真是太感人了
Nice? No. I wasn't gonna go out with that guy.
感人 不 我才没打算跟那家伙约会
Did you see his Porsche? It was, like, two years old.
你看到他的保时捷了吗 两年前的款了吧
Hey, maybe I was wrong about you.
我之前可能看错你了
It's called "deodorant," dude. Look into it.
有种东西叫除臭剂 老兄 用用吧
Or maybe not.
收回刚才那句话
But either way, we should hang out sometime.
无论如何 我们该一起玩玩
I can get you that restraining order, whatever.
我能给你拿到禁制令 随便什么都行
You're a gym teacher.
你是个体育老师
I'm never gonna sleep with you.
我绝不可能跟你上♥床♥的
We all do things we never thought we'd do, Ms. Davis.
人总会做些自己意想不到的事 戴维斯老师
This never happened.
这次从没发生过
Well, actually, this never happened twice.
事实上 应该说这两次都没发生过
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表