剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
And I agree, those Belgians were rude.
我承认那些比利时人很讨厌
No. I was wondering why you cancelled
不 我是在想你为什么要取消
the faculty 50-yard dash.
教职工五十码赛跑
Well, uh, the field is uneven,
地面不平整
the weather's unpredictable,
天气难预料
and I heard Kim's been blood doping.
我还听说金姆为此违规增血
Okay.
好吧
The truth is...
实际上
since the divorce, I have been a little down.
离婚之后 我一直有些沮丧
Hitting the sauce kind of hard. The cheese sauce.
寻寻蜜蜜 凄凄惨惨戚戚
And I may have put on a few extra LBs.
所以我可能有点胖了
Oh, I had no idea. You wear it well.
我一直没看出来 掩饰得不错
I got a little help under the suit. Male undergarments.
西装里动了点手脚 男性内衣
Which have become socially acceptable.
这已被社会认可
But the point is this: I am out of shape, I can't run.
但问题是 我胖了 跑不了了
Carl, I can coach you.
卡尔 我来教你
You can?
你能
Yes. I'm an excellent runner, obviously.
能 很明显我是个出色的选手
Well, I just want to finish middle of the pack.
我就想得个中段的名次
I mean, if I come in last, then people are gonna laugh.
如果垫底肯定会被大家笑话的
And can you imagine? Then I'll become a figure of ridicule.
你能想象吗 我会成为大家的笑柄的
I can't even imagine.
真是没法想象
You know, I'm a big fan of your blog.
我可是你微博的超级粉丝
It's getting popular.
越来越流行
Oh, very. There's actually a guy in Germany
那是相当流行 德国有个家伙
who live blogs your blog while he reads it.
会现场微博你的微博
I know, because my mom printed up his last blog,
我知道 因为我妈上次把他的微博打印出来
put it in an envelope and sent it to me with a note that said,
塞到信封里给我寄了过来 还留着言
"I saw this on the computer"
我在电脑上看到的
Your mom's so dumb.
你妈好傻
Hey, those are those shoes they make from old tires, right?
这是那种用旧轮胎做的鞋子 是吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, I-I actually got a nail in one of 'em,
是啊 其实有一只里面都嵌了钉子了
but I just... I can't bring myself to throw them out.
可我还是不舍得扔掉
Just a slave to fashion that way. Cool.
就这么被时尚奴役了 炫
Hi, I'm here.
我来了
Oh, hey. Here you go.
你好 给
Thank you. I love aprons.
谢谢 我喜欢围裙
Maybe... I should wear just this on our date tonight.
也许 我该在今晚约会的时候穿上
It'll be like Top Chef.
跟大厨一样
Unless you want to be Top Chef,
除非你想当大厨
and I could be Bottom Chef.
那我就当小厨
I'm no stranger to culinary euphemisms.
这种厨房♥梗我听多了
Is it getting hot in here?
这儿是不是变热了
'Cause maybe I should just slip into my bikini.
不然我该把比基尼穿上的
Make that a whipped cream bikini.
做个生奶油比基尼
Actually, that's celery foam.
那个其实是芹菜沫
We should have a foam party.
我们该开个泡沫派对
Oh, my God, I went to one, once, in Montreal.
我去过一个 在蒙特利尔
It was so fun, but lesson learned:
太好玩了 不过得了个教训
leave the leather in the penthouse, because, apparently,
把皮革产品留在豪♥宅♥里 因为很明显
those little lambies do not like to get wet.
那些小绵羊不喜欢湿身
Yeah.
好吧
I like to start my morning with a breakfast burrito.
我早上喜欢吃墨西哥卷
Covers all the food groups:
富含所有营养
protein, vegetable, grain
蛋白质 蔬菜 谷物
and comfort.
以及舒心
Okay, my fitness regime is pretty simple.
我的健身方法很简单
In the few minutes of free time I have
在清晨广播前的几分钟
before morning announcements, I like to jog it out.
空闲时间里我喜欢短跑
and do some wind sprints.
和几次加速跑
And then I have my morning coffee.
然后喝杯咖啡
Good. Studies show that caffeine boosts metabolism.
不错 研究表明咖♥啡♥因♥能加速新陈代谢
Carl. That's just a milkshake.
卡尔 这是杯奶昔
It's a coffee.
其实是咖啡
Float. It's technically a float.
点缀 冰激凌就是点了个缀
Breakfast needs work.
早餐要改进
Exercise needs work.
锻炼要改进
Oh, I know. Everything needs work.
我明白 全都要改进
I am an emotional eater.
我是个情感食客
What does that even mean?
这到底什么意思
I eat my feelings, Ginny. And, believe me,
我吃掉的是情感 金妮 相信我
I have a lot of feelings post-divorce.
离了婚后我情感很复杂
Two pizzas in one sitting feelings--pan pizzas--
两种披萨挤在一个盘子里的心情 铁盘披萨
but this is drinking my feelings, so it's different.
可这是喝掉情感 所以不一样
You can do this.
你能行的
To make broc bites,
要做西兰花块
we take liquefied broccoli,
我们需要液化的西兰花
and we dip it into sodium alginate powder.
把它滴到海藻酸钠粉里
Oh, you know, if you take those broc bites
如果你把这些西兰花
and you serve them with another bathed in liquid nitrogen,
泡在液氮里一起上
then you actually represent all threestates of matter.
你就可以展现物质的三态
But that would only be liquid and solid broccoli.
可那只有液体和固体西兰花
Oh, the broccoli gas comes later.
西兰花屁会快就会排出
Okay, guys, who wants to be first? Pick me!
谁想先来 我来
Broccoli. Spoon.
西兰花 勺子
Oh, God. You're so good with the kids.
你和孩子们相处太好了
I mean, I guess we have that gift in common.
我们有共同的天赋
I've actually been teaching them about small businesses.
我最近在教他们小生意方面的东西
Maybe you could come speak to my class?
你能不能来跟他们讲些什么
I mean, they would just love that.
他们肯定会很高兴
Their favorite thing is single, handsome chefs
他们最喜欢的就是把素食培根买♥♥回家的
who really, uh, bring home the vegan bacon.
单身帅气的大厨
Bet you do pretty well for yourself, huh, big guy?
我猜你赚的肯定不少吧
Like, how much we talking?
说说到底多少
I actually don't care that much about being paid.
我其实不在乎到底赚多少
As long as I'm able to do my thing, I'm happy.
只要做我喜欢做的就可以了
Yeah. I'd be happy to...
是啊 我很乐意
do your thing, too.
做你喜欢的做的
Meredith, at the start I thought we were on the same page, but
梅瑞迪丝 一开始我还以为咱挺配 但
now I'm not sure we have that much in common.
我不确定我们到底有没有那么多共同语言
Maybe we shouldn't go out? We have the fat kid thing in common.
还是别约会了 可肥仔是共同点
Just doesn't feel right. Yeah, I'm sorry,
总之感觉不太对 不好意思
I'm just, like, not following. Well, I'm trying
我没太听明白 我试着
to not let myself get distracted
不让自己被性感美女
by shiny things in tight dresses.
乱了心智
One of them owns half my first restaurant, now.
有一位已经有了我第一家餐厅一半所有权
And I-I just want to date girls
我就想和那些
that I have a real connection with.
和我真正合适的女孩约会
But you're clearly attracted to me.
但你很明显已经被我吸引了
Oh, I like your outside.
我喜欢你的外表
A lot.
很喜欢
I just... I care more about what's on the inside, now.
我现在更在乎内在美
You might want to sit a different way.
你该换个坐姿
I can fully see your net.
你的全露出来了
What are you doing? Raising money for baseball camp,
你在干什么 给棒球训练营集资
what does it look like I'm doing?
不然我在干什么
I used to "raise money" for baseball camp in college.
我在大学也给棒球训练营"集资"过
Hey, don't cut into my profits.
别剥削我的利润
Stop it! I need this.
松手 我要吃
Chef Asher cancelled our date for tonight.
亚瑟大厨把晚上的约会取消了
He said he didn't think we had a real connection.
他说他觉得我们不合适
You didn't. Yeah, so?
你不这么觉得 那又怎样
That's never stopped me
那也不曾阻止我
from dating anyone before. He said that he...
和任何人约会 他说他
cares more about what's inside
更在乎内在美
and about being a good person. So lame.
与好人卡的数目 无聊
It's one guy that you're not that into. Who cares?
不就是个你没那么喜欢的男人嘛
He has more in common with Irene anyway.
反正他和艾琳更合得来
I saw them comparing Amnesty International cards...
我看见他们对比国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织卡片
Yeah, to see whose was more worn out. For a good ten minutes.
看谁的磨损更大 比了有十分钟
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表