剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
All right, everybody go to dinner. Pizza's in the library.
大家去吃晚饭吧 图书馆有披萨
Refreshments are at the, um, water fountain.
饮水池旁有点心
I'm out.
我撤了
No running. No running.
不要跑 不要跑
No comedic fast-walking, James Pfaff.
也不要逗逼式竞走 詹姆斯·普法夫
I'm sorry about these eggs.
真抱歉他们扔了这些蛋蛋
Hi. I'm Dale. I'm-I'm Lyle's dad, and I'm a...
我叫戴尔 我是莱尔的父亲 我是
a volunteer chaperone tonight.
今晚的志愿监护人
Uh, the boys said that there was gonna be an omelet bar.
孩子们给我说今晚要做煎蛋
I should have asked more questions.
我该问清楚的
I'm Irene. Safety Patrol.
我叫艾琳 安全巡逻员
Oh. Hello.
很高兴认识你
Kim.
金姆
This is the perfect time for a prank inspection.
监察恶作剧的时辰到了
What is that?
这是什么
Open it.
掀开来
I knew it.
我早就知道
This amount of toilet paper
这么多的厕纸
can only be used for one thing.
肯定是被用来
Explosive dia... Pranking, Kim.
打飞机 恶作剧 金姆
Pranking.
用来恶作剧
I got this group.
这里的披萨交给我
Ugh. I'm starving.
饿死了
Hey, look, it's the Safety Pale-Trolls.
快看啊 是安全巡逻猿
You guys, come on.
别耷拉着脸
You have to admit it's kind of funny.
这蛮搞笑的
This sucks.
逊爆了
I mean, the 6th Grade Lock-In
六年级留校过夜
is supposed to be a night of magic.
本该是一段美好时光
I wish those mean boys weren't here.
真希望那些讨厌的男生不在这里
Oh, yeah. But I am happy that Lyle's dad is here.
我挺庆幸莱尔的老爸在这里
He's really nice. Plus he's got a sexy name.
他人超好 名字也超性感
Dale.
戴尔[大诶]
Can you believe he's single?
他居然还是单身
OMG, Irene.
苍了个天 艾琳
Why don't you ask him out on a date? Oh, no.
为什么不约他出去 不要啦
Our mom taught us three girls to play hard to get.
我妈教导我女生该矜持一些
No one's caught us yet, and Janine's almost 50.
没有人比我们更矜持 珍妮都快五十了
Well, the good news is, we ruined some prankster's night.
我们破坏了一些小坏蛋的阴谋
One more roll.
最后一卷
Swish. Yes.
投 中
I forgot my keys.
我把钥匙落里面了
Kim! Ginny.
金姆 金妮
I am so sorry.
对不起
I just got caught up in the moment.
词在嘴上 不得不发
Hey. Everybody?
有人吗
I better get to, uh,
我该去那什么
"Bathroom duty."
监管厕所了
I'll see you clowns on Monday.
女屌♥们周一见哦
Oh, oh, let's try this one. Oh.
试试这扇门
Later, sucka.
再见 男屌♥
Why is Joel talking to Puffy Vest?
乔尔怎么在和泡芙衫说话
I don't know.
不知道
Everybody's looking for a place to dock their boat.
浪子总有归巢时
Okay, what about Wilco? Do you like Wilco?
威尔可怎么样 喜欢吗
Uh, is there anyone in the world who does not like Wilco?
世上有人不喜欢威尔可吗
Thank you.
赞
Oh, sweet Kenny Rogers.
这下黄海波了
We're locked out of the Lock-In.
我们得留校外过夜了
Oh, you decided to stay. Why?
你打算留下来了 为什么啊
You know when you decide you hate an item of clothing
还记得有时候你不再喜欢一件衣服
so you give it to your maid?
然后就送给你的闺蜜
And then you see your maid wearing it
你看着闺蜜穿着那件衣服
and you're like, "Why'd I ever give it away?
就在想 我为毛要送给她呢
Because it looked so much better on me?"
就因为它在我身上更好看吗
Yeah. Totally. I totally get that.
秒懂
Totally happens all the time.
这常发生在我身上
Hey there, homeschool skillet.
你好啊 家养的妹子
I love your puffy vest.
我好喜欢你的泡芙衫哦
Everyone looks good puffy.
泡芙什么的最好看了啦
Aren't you on bathroom duty?
你不是该监管厕所吗
Oh, I have a few minutes.
现在正闲
I was just consoling some crying girls
我刚在安慰几个女生
and helping a few with their first periods.
又帮另几个对付她们姨妈
It's just... so beautiful.
胸前的红领巾 更鲜艳了
Coach Kotsky? Coach Hotsky?
考茨基教练 好死基教练
What's happening, girlfriend?
你们是什么情况
Are you having sexy times with the coach or what?
和教练的性福时光
Listen, I think you can do better.
我感觉你配得上更好的
I mean, Joel is great.
乔尔虽然很棒
But he's... poor.
但他很穷
Like, "He goes on vacation in a car" Poor.
就是只能在车上度假那种穷
He's so cute.
他很帅啊
Oh, and he's great with kids, too.
而且他和小朋友关系很好
W... You... if you care about kids...
如果你喜欢小朋友
You... C... Coach Donnie.
唐尼老师
Oh, my God, he is fantastic with kids.
他和小朋友关系好到爆
He actually has the IQ of a child,
其实他的智商跟小朋友差不多
so he treats them like equals, because they are.
所以他会平等对待小朋友
Yeah, I don't really think that...
我不这么觉得
Uh, don't... Don't.
别拒绝
I think it could be super beautiful.
我觉得你们是一对儿
You're doing a great job.
继续努力
Hey, listen, I got a little extra room in my sleeping bag.
我的睡袋还有那么点儿空间
I bought it before I got the old lap band, so...
我是在做缩胃手术之前买♥♥的 所以
If you're interested. I'm not interested.
如果你有兴趣尝试 一点儿兴趣也没有
Uh, did you just have some weird conversation with Janet?
你刚是不是给珍妮特瞎说了些什么
Are you jealous or something?
你是不是嫉妒了
Of Puffy Vest Girl? Eh, no.
嫉妒泡芙衫 怎么可能
And by the way, she's wearing that vest
话说她穿那件泡芙衫
to cover up the fact that that,
是为了掩盖
um, kid over there has bigger boobs than she does.
她的胸还没那个小孩大这个事实
Okay, look, you're the one that said we aren't anything,
是你说的我们之间一点关系也没有
so you don't get to be jealous.
所以你没理由犯嫉妒
I'm a former Miss Teen Yorba Glinda.
我可是当年怡红院的头牌儿
I am not jealous.
我才没嫉妒
I really don't care. Okay.
我真心不在意 好吧
Oh, I forgot to tell you,
差点忘了跟你说
I've been sleeping with Coach Donnie.
我一直在和唐尼教练滚床单呢
You are not sleeping with Coach Donnie.
你才没有
I'd know. Coach Donnie tells us everything.
不然我会知道 唐尼教练啥都跟我们说
Even the stuff he does alone.
就算是自撸也要分享
I like to contribute to the conversation.
我喜欢投入到对话里去
Well, we just love to talk about space exploration.
我们我们超爱聊太空探险
Yeah, uh, economy. Economy.
对 还有经济 经济
Sometimes we say the same thing at the same time.
有时候我们就是默契到会异口同声
I like her boobs. Both of 'em.
我喜欢她的胸器 左右两边爱
Okay. See you guys. Donnie.
好吧 回见 唐尼
Stop! You're tickling me!
不要啦 你弄得人家好痒
See? I knew we were vibing.
看吧 我就知道我们很合拍
Shut up, Donnie.
闭嘴 唐尼
There must be so much pranking.
肯定还有很多恶作剧
Swirlies, "Kick me" Signs,
把人按进马桶 "踹我吧"纸条
uncooked clams hiding in rucksacks.
背包里藏着的生蛤蜊
They don't even know we're gone.
他们都不知道我们不见了
Everybody hates prank watch.
所有人都讨厌恶作剧监察人
That's not true.
才不是呢
Come on.
来吧
We're gonna get in there.
我们得回去
What are you doing?
你干什么
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表