剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表
from people in my old life,
认识的人都不尊重我
and now I get no respect
现在这糟糕的生活
from people in my horrible new life.
人们也不尊重我
Meredith Davis,
梅瑞迪丝·戴维斯
please report to my office. Principal Carl's office.
请来我的办公室 卡尔校长的办公室
I am Principal Carl.
我是卡尔校长
Now what?
又什么事
I would really...
我不介意你...
Dr. Hu and I would like Meredith fired.
糊医生和我建议你炒了梅瑞迪丝
Meredith!
梅瑞迪丝
Do you remember the Doctors Hu from the open house?
还记得招待会上的两位糊医生吧
Yeah, I could never forget
记得 超级自信的女人
an overly-confident woman in UGGs,
还穿着UGG 怎么能忘
never mind two.
而且还是两位
Such funny language.
妙语连珠啊
Perhaps it was this robust sense of humor
也许就是这种生猛的幽默感
that these good folks misinterpreted
在招待会上被两位好心人
as "rude indifference" at the open house.
误解成了"粗鲁冷漠"
Nothing that can't be cleared up
握个手 道个歉
with a firm handshake and an apology. Meredith, what do you say?
什么错都可以不算 怎么样 梅瑞迪丝
To what? Apologize to the Hu's.
什么怎么样 向两位糊夫人道歉
To the Hu's? No, it should be from the Hu's.
向她们俩 是她们向我道歉吧
Could you excuse us for a moment, ladies?
不好意思 出去一下
And that's inappropriate attire.
你穿的衣服也不合适
Dude, you gotta bounce these chicks.
哥们 快弄走这俩妞
They're totally talking down to me.
她俩老说我坏话
Welcome to working with parents. You need to apologize, Meredith.
跟家长打交道就是这样 你得道歉 梅瑞迪丝
Carl, we're friends, so trust me on this.
卡尔 咱是朋友 相信我
Those Bond villains are trying to destroy me.
那俩八婆想毁了我
You gotta have my back on this.
你得支持我
I acknowledge that most of the time
我知道平时呢
you and I are a sassy, fun-loving duo,
咱俩是欢快的二重唱
but in this instance, I need you to have my back
但现在 你得支持我
and tell the Hu's you're sorry so we can all move on!
跟两位糊夫人道歉 赶紧翻过这页
Why would I apologize to them?
我为什么道歉
I didn't do anything wrong.
我又没做错事
They're trying to act like they're the boss of me. Nobody is the boss of me.
她俩装得跟我老板似的 我可没有老板
I am literally the boss of you!
我就是你老板
I am not gonna do this. I am telling you, you have to do this!
我不干 没得商量 必须干
Oh, just suck it up and lie, for God's sake!
装个孙子撒个谎能怎么样
Don't lie on our account.
别为了我俩撒谎
Oh, everyone, stay calm.
大家别激动
Here, have a butterscotch candy.
来 吃块牛油糖
Oh, don't mind if I do.
好呀
We're leaving.
我们走了
Wait, wait, wait. Mrs. and Mrs. Drs. Hu,
等等 两位糊夫人博士
uh, I apologize for both of us.
我代表我们两个道歉
You're welcome.
不用谢
Can I have another one? No, you may not.
还能再吃一个吗 不行
That mocha latte smells mocha-tastic, Doris.
这摩卡拿铁闻着真棒 多瑞丝
How about a little love for the home team?
照顾兄弟点怎么样
Attention, faculty!
各位请注意
While Kim was vacuuming my rental car,
金姆给我租来的车搞卫生时
she made an unsettling discovery.
发现了一件不得了的事
Do not vacuum the change holder with the change in it.
零钱匣里有零钱时别用吸尘器
There was a scuff.
车磨损了
A scratch.
刮花了
On the rear quarter panel.
后保险杠上
You will have difficulty
可惜肇事者留的便条
seeing the note the driver left,
怎么也找不到
because there wasn't one.
因为他做好事没留名
The world is going to hell.
这世界真是没救了
Absolute hell.
没救了
Don't let Kim's double thumbs-up in the photos fool you.
别看金姆摆了个剪刀手
This is a serious situation.
这件事很严重
The inconsiderate coward who did this will likely never come forward.
干这事的胆小鬼最好别让我逮到
My bad, Ginny.
我的错 金妮
I guess I forgot to leave a note.
我忘留便条了
But you know what will help is some of that
但是告诉你 多瑞丝今天这摩卡拿铁
delicious mocha latte that Doris brought in.
绝对能帮你忙
Check this out.
来尝点
I... I love his face.
他长得帅
Coffee won't make this better.
喝咖啡有屁用
I looked into the eyes of the man at the rental car counter,
在租车行 我看着前台接待的眼睛
and I promised him that I would take care of that subcompact vehicle.
向他保证我会照看好这辆小汽车
Hey, don't you worry. I will do everything it takes to make this right.
别担心 我一定尽力给你弄好
You should ask him to do whatever it takes to make it wrong.
你该叫他尽力给你弄坏
Doris!
多瑞丝
It's not even lunchtime. Behave.
还没吃午饭呢 别闹
Ginny, don't worry another second, okay?
金妮 不用担心 好吗
I got you covered.
交给我吧
See, he's a good guy.
看到没 他真好
Who doesn't love coffee?
谁不想喝咖啡呢
He's such a good guy.
真是个好小伙
I don't know what you're so stressed out about.
你这么紧张干什么
Great guy. Great guy.
好小伙啊好小伙
Why are you all encouraging him?
你们怎么还替他说话
One thing.
一件事
I needed you to do one thing.
我只要你做一件事
A simple apology to the Hu's.
向糊夫人们道歉
You cannot let these people walk all over you
绝对不能让人骑在头上
unless they are giving you a massage.
除非是给你按♥摩♥
I am your boss. And they are my boss.
我是你老板 她们是我老板
And Victor Hu is the best student at Nixon.
糊味多是尼克松最好的学生
His test scores pad the numbers
他考的分数
for all the less gifted students.
比那群熊孩子们加一起都多
And by "Less gifted," I'm being generous.
而且熊孩子都算好听的了
Last week, Tony Gutierrez got his head caught in the bike rack.
上周 托尼·谷地瑞兹的脑袋卡在自行车架里了
He did that to make five bucks. That's really good business.
他是为了赚五块钱 多划算
I would've given him ten if he'd lasted longer.
他再撑一会我都想给十块
Victor Hu is special.
糊味多不一般
No, he's not, Carl.
很一般 卡尔
There are other Asian kids. Like, a billion.
还有好多亚洲孩子 好几亿呢
I don't get why you're freaking out
就两个家长抱怨
about two parents complaining.
你紧张什么
It wasn't just two.
可不是两个
It was two dozen parent complaints.
有两打的家长投诉
About you.
投诉你的
You know, another principal would've acted on these immediately.
换别人做校长 可能马上就处分你
Yeah, but we're friends, so...
是啊 可咱是闺蜜 所以...
Yeah, and-and that's why I gave you leeway.
是啊 所以我一直在迁就你
Because I knew that your teaching methods were unorthodox,
因为我知道 虽然你教书的方式有点奇葩
but that you did get through to the kids.
但你最懂孩子们的心
Thank you. Well, maybe this was wrong.
谢谢 也许这样不好
No. It was super right.
哪有 非常好
Parent groups are scrutinizing my every move.
家长们监视着我的一举一动
I can't let our friendship force me to make bad decisions about this school.
我不能让咱俩的友情危及学校
I can't protect you anymore.
我不能再罩着你了
I don't care about your... your, your car problems or your female troubles.
我也不管你是车出毛病了 还是闺蜜有问题
I gotta treat you like everybody else.
我要对你一视同仁
No more thinking with my downstairs brain.
别惦记着我下面那位了
What?
什么
My heart.
我的心
Hey, hey! Check it out!
快来看看
The scratch is gone. It is as good as new.
刮痕没了 跟新的一样
It was never new. It's a rental.
本来就不是新的 是租来的
Okay, then it's as good as used.
跟用过的一样
I called in a favor from the shop teacher.
我找手工课老师帮了个忙
He owes me. I have to roll his joints for him
他欠我人情 他少几根手指
'cause he's missing a few fingers.
都是我替他卷大♥麻♥烟
剧集 | 坏老师(2014) | 导航列表