剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
♪Hold on to me♪
♪因为我已有些摇摇欲坠♪
♪'Cause I'm a little unsteady♪
等等 等等
Wait, wait there.
♪有些摇摇欲坠♪
♪Little unsteady♪
♪妈 我懂♪
♪Mother, I know♪
♪你已厌倦空虚落寞♪
♪That you're tired of being alone♪
继续吧 你也是 儿子
Go on. You too, son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我们
You saved us.
今天大家都是互相扶持 互相救助
Think everybody saved everybody here today.
去吧 去救护车那边
Come on, get in there.
他是个令人钦佩的人
He's an impressive guy.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
♪抱紧我♪
♪Hold on♪
出什么事了
What happened?
你被人狠狠砸了一下 但我救了你
You got conked, but I saved you.
艾莉丝
Iris?
天哪 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive.
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you so much.
我们以为你在事故中身亡了
We thought you were in an accident.
韦德错过了转弯
Wade missed the turn.
曼迪动了动嘴 但没吭声
Mandy moved her mouth, but no words happened,
于是我就离开了
so I left.
你在这儿住多久了
How long have you been living here?
今天是周几
What day is it?
周一
Monday.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你之前看到过我来这儿吗
Have you seen me here before?
你都是自己来的 那样不安全
You come alone. It is not good.
那为什么你什么都不说
So why haven't you said anything?
他们不会乐意的
They wouldn't like it.
他们说如果可以 他们要制♥造♥死亡 恐惧和流血
They said dead, dread, red if they can, and they,
他们更愿意我拉开让他们满意的距离
they prefer it when distance satisfies.
艾莉丝 我真抱歉在你需要我的时候
Iris, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you
我不在你身边
when you needed me,
那天晚上我没接你的电♥话♥
when you tried to call me that night.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哪天晚上
What night?
你知道我会不惜一切代价保护你
You know I'd do anything to protect you...
不管面对的是谁
From anyone,
就算他们我也不怕
even them.
你做不到的 但没关系
You can't, and it's okay.
我有时会嚼口香糖
I chew gum sometimes.
艾莉丝 你能和我一起去兜兜风吗
Iris, will you take a ride with me?
就离开一小会儿
Just for a little while.
不 我也想 但不行 我不能
No, I would, but I can't. I can't...
艾莉丝
Iris,
相信我
trust.
但那个瘾君子偷了你的车
But that junkie stole your van.
什么
What?
知道吗 你害我被逮捕了有 15次吧
You know, you got me arrested, like, 15 times.
什么 我怎么会害你被逮捕的
What? How did I get you arrested?
达斯汀申请了一份人身限制令
Dustin filed a restraining order
来避免和我谈起你的事
to avoid talking to me about you.
达斯汀 他真是个混账
Dustin, what a jerk.
我有时逼他逼得有点紧 但...
I was a little bit pushy with him sometimes, but--
这话我信
Yeah, that I believe.
我得说 我很生卡洛斯的气
You know, I have to say, I'm mad at Carlos
因为他没能让你远离麻烦
for not keeping you out of trouble.
不然你觉得是谁一直在逮捕我
Who do you think kept arresting me?
不是吧
Oh no, he did not.
就是他
Oh, yes, he did.
那我得和他谈谈了
I'm gonna have words with him.
看啊 我美丽的宝贝女儿
Look at you, my beautiful baby girl.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
过去三年中的每一天
I have been praying for this moment
我都在祈祷这一刻
every day for the past three years.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你姐姐告诉我你一直住在桥下
Your sister tells me you've been living under a bridge.
在帐篷里
In a tent.
你做到了
You did it.
你就像承诺的那样找到了她
You found her just like you said you would
不是这样的
Incorrect.
其实是我找到了她
I found her, actually.
没错
That's true.
不管是谁找到谁 你回来就好
Well, however it happened, it happened.
这是个奇迹 你看起来气色真好
It's a miracle, and you look so good.
医生给她开了点药帮助她平静下来
The doctor gave her some medicine to calm her nerves.
他们想留她观察一夜
They'd like to keep her overnight for observation.
好吧 但是明天早上
Well, okay, but tomorrow morning,
我们要一起回家
you're coming home with us.
我们得让你长点肉
We're gonna put some meat on those bones.
等等...等等 什么
What--wait, wait, what?
别担心 我现在会做饭了 不用再吃速冻馅饼了
Don't worry, I can cook now--no more frozen pot pies.
自从你离开后 好多事都变了 孩子
A lot has changed since you've been gone, girl.
我会用香料 我会做炖菜
I can rue. I can stew.
我能做出花来
I can cook up a storm.
她一直在上烹饪课
She's been taking classes.
不
No.
不 我不会跟你们去任何地方的
No, I'm not going anywhere with you.
我有家
I have a home.
你不会以为我们会任由你
Well, you don't think we're gonna let you continue
继续住在天桥底下吧
to live under some overpass, do you?
你在那不安全 亲爱的
It's not safe for you there, my love.
也许对你们来说不安全 但他们想让我住在那里
Maybe not for you, but that's where they want me.
他们 他们是谁
They? Who's they?
那些人 就是那些人
The ones. The ones.
我知道...我知道你不会理解的
I know--I know you wouldn't understand,
但如果我不听他们的 那就会很糟
but if I don't listen to them, it's very bad.
-艾莉丝 没有什么"他们" -不
- Iris, there is no "They." - No.
你需要帮助 亲爱的
You need help, honey.
明天你和我们一起走...
Tomorrow you're coming with us...
-妈妈... -讨论到此为止
- Mom... - End of discussion.
慢慢来 好吗
Go easy, okay?
你...你骗了我
You--you lied to me.
你说过...你明明说过我们只是离开一小会
You said--you said that we were just going away for a little while!
你骗我 你骗我 你骗我
You lied! You lied, lied, lied!
艾莉丝 我没有骗你
Iris, I did not lie.
-别碰我 -对不起
- Don't touch me! - I'm sorry.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要回家
I have to go home!
去叫...我们得叫保安了
Call--we should call security.
如果她不想留下来
We can't make her stay
我们不能强迫她 妈妈
if she doesn't want to, Mom.
我知道她要去哪里
I know where she's going.
艾莉丝·林恩·布雷克 给我站住
Iris Lynn Blake, stop right there!
如果你非要回去 至少穿上这个
If you're gonna go back, at least take this.
再带些钱
And some money.
一定要照顾好自己
Please take care of yourself.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
变压器刚刚爆♥炸♥了
现在所有的树梢都起火了
是的 这可能和太阳风暴有关 女士
Yes, it's probably related to the solar storm, ma'am.
我需要你退后 然后告诉我你在哪
I need you to stay back and tell me where you are.
我们在东边...
We're on the east side of--
你好 哪位
Hello, who am I speaking with?
这次我好像接到了北♥京♥的电♥话♥
I think I got Beijing this time.
拜托了 能听到吗 有人吗
Please, can you read me? Is anyone there?
喂 先生 我在听
Hello? Hey, sir, I'm here.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表