剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
So this, this test that you're gonna take next week,
体能测试
the CPAT,
你觉得你通过的几率有多大
what do you figure the odds are of you passing?
别跟我提几率
Never tell me the odds.
可你并不是印第安纳·琼斯[《夺宝奇兵》主角]Yeah, but you ain't Indiana Jones.
我刚刚说的其实是韩·索罗的台词[星战人物]Actually, it was Han Solo.
几率不大
Look, the odds are steep.
这我承认
I, fully admit it.
但能做到的 我有在训练
But doable. I've been training.
-在训练是吧 -是的
- Oh, you've been training? - Yep.
最快时长是多少
What's your best time so far?
估计...
I'd estimate...
14分钟吧
14 minutes?
你估计
You'd estimate?
根据我晕倒之前所用的时间来估计
Based on the amount of time that had elapsed before I passed out.
你晕倒了
You passed out.
你是打算当复读机吗
Are you just gonna repeat back to me everything I say to you?
我得重复一遍 才能相信你说的一切
Well, I kind of have to hear it all twice just to believe it.
这就有点奇怪了
It's kind of curious, ain't it?
怎么奇怪了
What is?
上级费那么大劲把你从纽约调过来
Well, that the brass would go all the way to New York City
我猜 甚至是求你调过来
to bring you down here, you know, beg you, I'm guessing,
现在却逼迫你参加测试
and now here they are, and they're forcing you to take a test
这测试十有八♥九♥你会失败
that in all likelihood you're gonna fail.
不太对劲 是不
That don't track, does it?
贾德
Well, Judd,
我没有跟他们透露我得癌症的事情
I was not transparent with them about the cancer.
你没有跟他们透露你得癌症的事情
You was not transparent about the cancer.
别复读了
Stop doing that.
好吧 我告诉你
All right. I'll tell you what.
赶紧把你的工会代表找来
Get on the horn right now with your union rep,
他们不能因为这个逼迫你参加测试
get him down here, because they can't make you do it.
我已经同意了
I already agreed to it.
当然了 除非不是他们逼你
Unless, of course, it ain't them that's making you do it
这破事是你自己的主意
and the whole idiotic enterprise is your idea.
-你跟比利聊过了 -是的
- You spoke to Billy? - Yeah.
我跟比例聊过了
I spoke to Billy.
该死 欧文
Damn it, Owen.
我坐在那 看着你
I sat there, and I watched you
坐在我的扑克桌上 坐在他对面
sit across from the man at my poker table
把他的钱都赢走了
and take all of his money.
你怎么能让这种事情发生
So how'd you let this happen?
不知道 我放松了警惕
I don't know. I let my guard down.
我以为我们已经不再较劲了
And I didn't think we were still playing a game.
比利时刻都在较劲
Billy's always playing a game.
我喜欢他
And I liked him.
有个同龄人 挺好的
I liked having a peer, someone my age,
在这个人面前 我不必做队长或是父亲
someone I didn't have to captain or parent.
就像有个朋友
Liked having a friend.
比利不是你的朋友
Billy ain't your friend.
谢了 贾德 我开始明白这一点了
Thanks, Judd. I'm starting to get that.
不 你就是喜欢跟人嘚瑟
No, what you liked was having somebody to show off to,
所以你才带着他来到这里
and that's exactly what you did when you brought him down here
跟他炫耀你焕然一新的消防局
and you bragged about your shiny new firehouse.
然后你又狠狠地跟他显摆了自己的小酒吧
Right, then you rubbed your juice bar all up in his face.
他肯定想把这里从你手里抢回来
Of course he's gonna want to take this place from you.
我不会让他得逞的
That is never gonna happen.
真的吗
Really?
可是在我看来
'Cause from where I'm sitting,
除非老天显灵
it would take nothing short of an act of God
不然你不可能通过下周的测试
to get you through that test next week.
所以我要做一些
So I'm gonna do something
我老婆最近都没能让我做到的事情
that my wife hasn't been able to get me to do for a while.
我会祈祷
I'ma pray.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
不 我不是为你祈祷
No, I ain't praying for you.
我为我的团队祈祷
I'm praying for the crew,
因为如果你输掉了126队 他们也待不下去了
because if you lose the 126, so do they.
你我心知肚明
And you and I know it.
谢谢你愿意花时间跟我谈谈
I appreciate you taking the time to talk.
公开谈判
Parlez on the fairway.
我很喜欢
I love it.
听着 我们都知道癌症有多操蛋
Look, you and I both know cancer sucks,
所以带病通过体能测试
and it makes passing the CPAT--
是几乎不可能的
A virtual impossibility.
也不是不可能
Not impossible,
特别是对我这种倔脾气来说
especially for somebody as stubborn as I am,
但是话又说回来了
but that said,
这种不确定性对我的队员不公平
living with the uncertainty is not fair to my crew
他们每天都把命拴在裤腰带上
when they're out there putting their lives on the line every day.
我同意你这句话
I agree with you there.
你想不想去室内打
You want to take this into the clubhouse?
怎么 下点小雨就害怕了吗 纽约佬
Why, are you afraid of a little weather, New York?
风雨之后见彩虹
Dulcius ex asperis.
逆境让胜利更加美好
Adversity makes victory all the sweeter.
一点不错
That it does.
所以我来是想请求你
And that's what I'm here to ask you...
体面地
to accept victory...
迎接胜利
with some grace.
快点 快进去
Hurry, inside.
俱乐部就在那边的山上
The clubhouse is just over that hill.
行吧 这样吧
All right, look, here's my offer.
我今天向奥斯汀消防局提出辞职
I tender my resignation today with Austin FD.
但是我需要你保证
But I want your word
我的队员可以继续待在126队
that my people get to stay at the 126.
敢于担当的才是真男人
It takes a real man to fall on his sword.
我很佩服你
I give you props for that.
但是
But?
你不能中途认输啊
But you can't fold now after going all-in.
游戏不是这么玩的
That's not how the game is played.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
我们说的是真实存在的人 比利 好人
I'm talking about actual people here, Billy, good people,
这群人放弃了他们之前的辉煌前程
people who gave up their lives in other places
来到这里重建126队
to come down here and rebuild the 126.
是啊 薪水也能高不少呢
Yeah, for huge salary increases.
真是太无私了
That's real altruistic.
特别是斯特里克兰和马瓦尼
Especially Strickland and Marwani--
希望我没说错
hope I'm saying that right--
还有你家菜鸟 查韦斯
and your probie, Chavez.
考了五次才通过笔试
It took him five tries to pass his written exam.
我觉得我们可以做得更好
See, I think we can be better than that.
你儿子现在状态也不错
Now, your son seems to have his head on his shoulders.
现在还可以吧
Well, now anyway.
听说他在纽约有过一点小麻烦
Heard he had a little trouble back in New York.
我觉得等你离开了之后
I reckon it'd just be weird
我还留着他的话 那就很奇怪了
keeping him around after you're gone.
你太过分了 比利
You are some piece of work, Billy.
我已经习惯了
So I've been told.
比利
Billy!
比利 比利
Billy! Billy!
快点报♥警♥
Someone call 9-1-1!
我不敢相信他竟然还活着
I can't believe he's still alive.
-这几率也太小了 -其实存活率还挺高的
- I mean, what are the odds? - Pretty good, actually.
90%被雷劈过的人都能活下来
About 90% of people who get struck by lightning live.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我来自佛罗里达州
I'm from Florida--
全世界发生雷击最多的地方
lightning strike capital of the world.
而且其中很大一部分
And an inordinate amount of them
发生在高尔夫球场
happen on the golf course.
我还是好好打我的保龄球吧
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna stick to bowling.
TK
Hey, TK.
你看到什么了
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表