剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Okay.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
数呼吸可以有效辅疗
Counting breaths is a powerful tool for healing.
我希望你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes
数满五次呼吸
and count each breath up to five.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
贾德
Judd.
呼吸一次数一次 与此同时
Count each breath, and as you do,
尝试回想那天晚上发生的事
try to remember that night... as it happened.
一
One.
加瑞蒂 尽你所能吧
Garrity, hit it with everything you got.
二
Two.
准备好 抓紧了
Y'all be ready to hold on tight!
我只能做到这样了 大专家
That's all I got for you, big boy.
-我不做了 我做不到 -等一等 贾德 亲爱的
- I'm done. I'm done. - Hold on, Judd. Babe.
-我不试了 -贾德
- I'm good. - Judd.
治疗是一个过程
It's a process.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你这么快赶来 -他在哪里
- Thank you for coming so fast. - Where is he?
我本来要报♥警♥的 但是
I would've called 9-1-1, but,
他说感觉自己像是
he said it was like
在通过一根吸管呼吸
breathing through a straw,
现在他已经说不出话了
and now he can't talk.
托马斯 我是米歇尔
Hey, Tomas, I'm Michelle.
那天你见过我的 还记得吗
You remember me from the other day?
那位发疯的女士
The crazy lady.
没错 就是我
Yeah. Yeah.
让我扶你起来
Let's get you up.
好了 我需要你对着吸入器吸两口
Okay, I need you to take two puffs of this
然后尽可能深呼吸 好吗
and breathe real deep, okay?
好的
Okay.
来 让我扶你躺下
Okay, let's get you down.
听我说
Listen to me.
我需要你摁住你儿子 一动都不能动
I need you to hold your son completely still
不管他多难受你都不能松开
no matter how uncomfortable he gets.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我要给他插管
I'm gonna intubate him.
求你救救他
Please save him.
我来扶着你的头
I'll get your head.
往后躺吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-我们要开始了 -孩子
- Here we go. - Kiddo.
不要怕
Okay.
你做得很好 小伙子
You're doing so good, buddy.
加油
Come on.
再坚持一下
Come on.
感谢上帝[西语]Gracias a Dios.
谢谢你[西语]Gracias.
这个是给你的
This is for you.
-谢谢你 -别弄丢了
- Thank you. - Don't lose it.
不会的
Okay.
你可以给他吃一些非处方过敏药
You can get him some over-the-counter allergy meds
来缓解呼吸困难
to help with the congestion,
哮喘发作时吃沙丁胺醇
and the albuterol is for the attacks.
这些药应该够用几个月
It should last a few months.
如果吃完了 你可以给我打电♥话♥
If you need more, you can call me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我欠你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
这个就不用担心了
Don't worry about it.
等等
Wait.
你妹妹的事我们都很遗憾
We were all very sorry about your sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
古斯塔沃 你有什么要告诉我的吗
Gustavo, is there something that you wanna tell me?
你妹妹和那个人 达斯汀先生
Your sister and that man, Mr. Dustin,
他们当时在吵架 然后你妹妹就离开了
they were yelling, and then your sister left.
可她的车还在这儿
Her car was still here.
是有人把她接走的
Someone else picked her up.
什么
What?
开的是一辆蓝色的皮卡
In a blue pickup truck.
我早该说点什么的
I should have said something before.
我 我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
不必抱歉
Don't be sorry.
三年来第一次有人告诉我这么多
It's the most anyone's said to me in three years.
那人告诉我他看到我妹妹
I mean, the guy told me that he saw my sister
当晚坐上一辆蓝色皮卡离开了
leave that night in a blue pickup truck.
卡洛斯 这样的话一切都大不相同了
I mean, Carlos, this changes everything.
真是个大新闻
Wow, that's huge.
所以...
So...
司机是男是女 车里有一个人还是两个人
was it a man or a woman driving, one or two people?
不知道
I don't know.
他只说那是辆蓝色的皮卡
I mean, he just said a blue pickup truck.
当时一片漆黑 他住在街对面
And he could tell that for sure in the dark
他居然还能确定那是辆蓝色的皮卡
from across the street?
你怎么能这样 我们终于有线索了
I can't believe you. We finally have a lead.
有人看见艾莉丝活着离开了达斯汀的房♥子
Someone saw Iris alive leaving Dustin's house.
你为什么要一直给我泼冷水
Why are you being a dick about it?
我只是不想让你抱太高的期望
I just don't want you to get your hopes too high.
得州的马路上往来的车辆
Literally a quarter of the vehicles
有四分之一都是皮卡
on the road in Texas are pickup trucks.
说实话
Honestly,
你还不如去找巫医 让她来帮你找人
you'd probably be as well off going to a curandera as a cop.
去找巫婆 这就是你给我的建议吗
A witch? That's your advice for me?
我露西阿姨就去找了一个
My Tia Lucy sees one.
巫医让她去买♥♥个业主保险
The curandera told her to buy homeowner's insurance.
一周后 露西家的热水器坏了
The next week, Lucy's water heater broke,
把整个房♥子都淹了
flooded the whole house.
-真的吗 -真故事
- Really? - True story.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
是挺荒谬的
Yeah, it really is.
你想喝什么
What do you want?
你想来杯队长特制半咖卡布奇诺
You want one of Cap's half-caf caps,
再加点杏仁奶吗
a little almond milk?
这个机器上只有燕麦牛奶
I have some oat milk in here somewhere,
但它也不会起泡
but it doesn't foam as well.
我只想要一杯加奶油的咖啡
I want a coffee with some creamer.
这个机器应该不能做
Oh, I don't think it can do that.
好吧
All right.
贾德 听着
Oh, Judd, listen.
我也不想问 但我必须得看看记录
I hate to ask, but I'm gonna need to see some documentation
来证明你确实去接受了心理治疗
that you've been going to therapy.
什么 我脸上的愤怒表情还不足以证明吗
What, the pissed-off look on my face isn't enough proof?
好吧 医生签了一些文件
Nah, the doctor signed some stuff,
我会给你看的
and I'll get it to you.
很好 谢谢
Good, I appreciate that.
那你呢
So what about you?
你 找到可以治疗你头发的人了吗
You, find somebody right away for your hair?
还有那件...
Or what about that, uh--
你之前跟我说过的那件事怎么样了
what about the other thing you told me about?
我看过医生了
I saw someone.
很严重吗
It's bad?
他们推荐的治疗方案
Well, the treatment that they're recommending
需要我改变我的生活方式
would require some lifestyle changes.
比如 不能工作吗
What, like not working?
因为我有个阿姨做过化疗 你也知道
'Cause I had an aunt who had, chemo, and, you know,
说实话 很痛苦
I'll be honest with you, it was rough,
但现在她又可以回来教书了
but now she's back teaching.
她周末还骑马呢
She's riding on the weekends.
就像从来没生过病一样
It's like it never happened.
不只是这个问题
It's more than that.
是头发的问题
It's a hair thing.
头发的问题
It's a hair thing.
是的 他们不想让我继续吃我的药
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表