剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
那时候她正在经历一些事情 卡洛斯
She was going through something, Carlos, and...
我没有发现
I couldn't see it.
或者是我选择了忽略
Or I chose not to.
我妹妹有一些秘密
My sister had secrets.
龙♥卷♥风♥登陆那晚
I found this in my mom's shed
我在我妈家的棚屋里发现了这张照片
the night of the tornado.
那辆蓝色的皮卡
The blue pickup truck.
一辆蓝色的皮卡
A blue pickup truck.
照片上的人我一个都不认识
I don't recognize any of those faces.
但也许这是一条值得深挖的线索
But maybe it's something to go on.
我会调查一下
I'll look into it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保罗 你手♥机♥一直在响
Hey, Paul, your phone's blowing up.
是那位乔茜姑娘
It's that Josie girl.
她肯定迷上你了
She's got it bad.
以后别乱看别人的手♥机♥ 菜鸟
Never peep another man's phone, probie.
所以你就打算躲着她吗
So you're just gonna ghost her?
等等 我很疑惑
Wait, I'm confused.
她很性感 单身 还很喜欢你
She's hot, single, and she's into you.
感觉她就在等你约她出去呢
It's like she's just waiting for you to ask.
为什么不约她出去
Why don't you?
-这问题问得好 -我们在互发短♥信♥
- That's a fair question. - Look, we're texting.
而且她很酷
And she's cool.
非常酷
Like, extremely cool.
这女孩太棒了 感觉不像是真的
Like, almost too-good-to-be-true cool.
所以为什么不约她出去
So why wouldn't you ask her out?
也许我想在现实不可避免地令人失望之前
Well, maybe I wanna enjoy the fantasy of what could be
享受一下对未来的幻想
before reality inevitably finds a way to disappoint.
真可怕
That's grim.
对你来说当然不成问题 迷人先生
Yeah, that's easy for you to say, mr. Charmed Existence.
上次你被冷血拒绝是什么时候
When was the last time you tasted stone-cold rejection?
116天前
116 days ago...
我向我的灵魂伴侣求婚
when I asked my soul mate to marry me,
他拒绝了求婚并搬去和他教练同居了
and he moved in with his trainer instead.
对你来说很艰难吧
That's rough.
-我很抱歉 -天哪 老兄
- I'm sorry. - Damn, bro.
那可不是我最好的一天
Yeah, that was not my best day.
但每个人都会有被拒绝的时候
But everybody gets kicked in the head.
你得站起来再试一次
You gotta get up and try again.
而且那位女士还亲手送了你一块胸脯肉
And also, the lady hand-delivered you a brisket.
我很确定她答应了
I'm pretty sure that's a guaranteed yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
也许第一次约会是这样
Yeah, maybe for the first date.
但可怕的是敲定第二次约会
The scary part is landing that second one.
你又酷 身材又好
I mean, you're cool, ripped,
还是个消防员
and a firefighter.
据我的经验
I mean, in my experience,
是个人都会想再和你约会的
everybody wants seconds of that.
谢谢你这么说 菜鸟
Well, I appreciate that, Probie,
但我的情况有点复杂
but things are a little bit more complicated for me.
因为你不知道如果她发现你是个变性人
'Cause you don't know how she'll react
她会作何反应
when she finds out that you're trans.
是啊 我一般都在约会软件上泡妞
Yeah, I usually meet women on dating apps.
所有的信息都在资料里写着 没什么意料之外的
You know, everything's in the profile, no surprises.
那就摊牌吧
So get it out there.
直接告诉她就行了
Just tell her.
这就是有风险的部分了
Oh, now that's the risky part.
当要分享一些隐私时
When it comes to sharing something that personal,
一定要遵守三个人规则
kind of gotta go by the rule of threes.
就像名人一样 他们总是三三两两地去世
Oh, like famous people, how they always die in threes.
不 伙计 不是这样
No, man. No.
我得假设 当我把一件事告诉一个人
I gotta assume that for every one person that I've told,
我其实是告诉了三个人
I've actually told three,
因为人们总是忍♥不住再告诉别人
because people can't help but to tell somebody else.
直的 弯的 双的 或是跨性别...
Straight, gay, bi, trans...
约会就是很难受 好吗
dating sucks, all right?
没有什么好办法
There's no way around it.
带她去约会 分♥析♥风险
So take her out, analyze the risk,
如果你感觉安全 就大胆地说吧
and if it feels safe, take the leap.
什么菜这么香
Hey, something smells good.
欢迎回家 老公
Well, welcome home, husband.
你真美
Look at you.
今天是什么日子
What's today?
今天是星期一
It's Monday.
我忘了什么吗
Am I forgetting something?
是啊 你的礼貌呢
Yeah, your manners.
你不打算夸夸我的新裙子吗
You're not gonna say anything about this new dress?
哦对
Oh, yeah.
听着 不管花了多少钱
Look, hey, whatever it costs,
都是值得的
it was worth every penny.
-给你 -星期一就烤东西吃
-For you. -Roast on Monday.
真是一顿大餐 你做了脆皮芝士土豆泥
That's a treat. You got twice-baked potato.
配上香葱和真正的培根
With chives and real bacon.
莱德太太 如果我不傻的话
You know, Mrs. Ryder, if I didn't know any better,
我认为你这是在勾引我
uh, I'd think you was trying to seduce me.
你...你是认真的吗
Are you--are you serious?
我总得做点什么来引起你的注意吧 贾德
Well, I had to do something to get your attention, Judd.
我可不会穿着一身玻璃纸去门口接你
I'm not gonna meet you at the door dressed in cellophane.
现在我脑子里都是那个画面
Now I'm just trying to picture that.
别这样
Please don't.
你干嘛生气啊
Wha--why you mad?
-我没生气 -你就是生气了
- I'm not mad. - No, you're mad.
没有 不过我确实很沮丧
No. I am frustrated, though.
还很伤心
And I'm hurt.
你伤心了
You're hurt.
-我做错什么了吗 -不是你做了什么 贾德
- Well, what'd I do? - It's not what you did, Judd.
是你没做什么
It's what you don't do.
你根本不看我 从来不碰我
You don't look at me. You never touch me.
-听着... -不 让我说完
- Look-- - No, let me finish.
我们刚结婚的时候 亲爱的
When we first got married, sweetheart,
你的手完全离不开我
you couldn't keep your hands off of me.
我们如胶似漆
We couldn't keep our hands off of each other...
即使是在24小时轮班之后
Even after a 24-hour shift.
尤其是在24小时轮班之后
Especially after a 24-hour shift.
你知道我们上一次卿卿我我是多久之前了吗
Do you even know how long it's been since we've been intimate?
我当然知道有多久了
Of course I know how long it's been.
你想当着我的面发火吗
You wanna throw it in my face?
我不会当着你的面发火的
I'm not throwing anything in your face.
你知道我所经历的一切
You know everything that I'm going through.
我真是...
Yeah, I'm so...
只是我自己心里过不去 你明白吗
just out of sorts with my own feelings, you know?
和你没关系
It ain't about you.
这就是问题所在
And that's the problem.
从来都与我无关
It's never about me.
也许至少在某些时候 贾德 你该让我参与进来
And maybe it should be, Judd, at least some of the time.
我也有需求
I have needs too,
就算你没有兴致
even if you don't feel up to it.
格蕾丝…等等
Grace...hang on.
我得把这裙子脱了 痒死了
No, this dress is coming off. It's itchy.
一万五吗 你这是在拦路抢劫
$15,000? That's highway robbery.
我很抱歉 但价钱就是这样
I'm sorry, but that is the price.
上次我把杰利科带来卖♥♥的时候
It wasn't the price the last time
可不是这个价钱
I brought Jericho in here to sell you a batch.
不是我想刺♥激♥你 安迪
Not to be cruel, Andy,
但上次你把杰利科带来的时候
but the last time you had Jericho in here,
那头牛活蹦乱跳的
that bull was alive and kickin'.
现在既然它死了
Now that he's passed,
他的精♥液♥就值更高的价钱
his stuff is worth a good deal more.
你看 他的那罐已经被挪到架子顶层了
Look it, he's moved already to the top shelf.
普尔的精品牛
我至今仍无法相信他死了
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表