剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Am I proud? Yeah.
但我同时又奇怪地感到羞愧
And weirdly ashamed at the same time.
感觉到了
Yeah, I feel that.
你喜欢这个清♥真♥寺吗
This mosque, do you like it?
喜欢 我喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
那你就不要让她们因为你的骄傲而羞辱你
You do not let them shame you for being proud.
我认为你就该裹上头巾 昂首挺胸地走进去
I say you strut in there with your hijab held up high.
我告诉过你
You know, I was telling you about
我一直在找我失踪的妹妹
how I've been looking for my missing sister.
我去见了她以前的男朋友达斯汀·谢泼德
I went to see her old boyfriend, Dustin Shepard.
我一直都以为是他干的
I've always thought that it was him.
但现在我觉得也许我错了
But now I think that maybe I was wrong.
所以现在我不得不放低姿态
So I had to just put my ego aside
去寻求他的帮助
and--and go over there and ask for his help and--
他让你滚开吗
He told you to pound sand?
差不多这样吧
I mean, basically, yeah.
最糟糕的是
And the worst part about it is that
我无法分辨他是真的有罪
I don't know if it's 'cause he's actually guilty
还是我这么多年来一直咬着他不放
or because I've been treating him so horribly,
搞得他好像有罪一样
like he is guilty, for all these years,
我简直要疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
也许他会想通的
Well, maybe he'll come around.
我估计很难
I doubt it.
也许他会改变心意
Maybe he'll change.
世事难料
You never know.
有时候人的转变会让你惊讶的
People could surprise you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-什么事 -你是达斯汀·谢泼德吗
- Yes? - Dustin Shepard?
你是谁
Who are you?
欧文·斯特兰德
Owen Strand.
很抱歉这么晚还来找你
I'm sorry to be knocking on your door this hour.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我是帮我朋友来找你的
I'm here for a friend, actually.
米歇尔·布雷克
Michelle Blake.
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
听着 我知道你们关系很糟
Listen, I know there's been bad blood between you guys
我跟你说实话吧
and, look, I gotta be honest.
我其实是站在你这边的
I'm kinda on your side.
我是说 她肯定有点那啥
I mean, she's definitely got that thing.
跟我前妻一样
My ex-wife had it.
第一个前妻
The first ex-wife.
事实上 某种程度上讲我两个前妻都有点这毛病
Actually, both of my ex-wives had it to a degree,
但第一个更严重
but for sure the first one.
-你喝醉了吧 -我的意思是
- Are you drunk? - My point is...
她失去了妹妹
She lost her sister.
我只想让你跟她好好聊聊
Hey, and all I'm asking is that you talk to the lady
把你知道的都告诉她
and tell her what you know.
或者 把你不知道的也告诉她
Or--or what you don't know.
但你得跟她谈谈
But talk to her.
你又算哪根葱
And who the hell are you again?
真恶心
God, disgusting.
离开我的门廊 你这个病老头
Get off my porch, you sick old man.
你说对了 我真病了
You're right, I am sick.
而且最近我也感觉自己老了
And lately I've been feeling pretty old,
这两件事都让我心情很差
neither of which is putting me in a great mood.
那个女人正活在痛苦之中
That woman's in pain,
而你给她带来了更多的痛苦
and you are causing her more pain.
她毕生致力于帮助别人
She devotes her whole life to helping people,
现在她需要你的帮助
so now you're gonna help her.
你明白了吗
You got it?
明白 明白了
I got it. I got it.
祝你晚安
You have a good night.
抱歉吐你鞋上了
Sorry about your shoes.
我最后一个队员 死在我面前
My last crew died in front of me.
不 不是队员
Not--not my crew.
他们是我的兄弟
They were my brothers.
在夜里 当我尝试入睡的时候
At night if I'm trying to go to sleep,
我会看见他们
I see them.
当我听见车子回火
If I hear a car backfire,
我也会看见他们
I see them.
有时他们甚至会莫名其妙地出现在我眼前
Sometimes I see them for no reason at all.
当你和马里安一起陷进去的时候
When you and Marjan went down under...
我不知道怎么了
Something happened to me.
我 我不 我不知道 我好像
I-I don't--I don't know. I got, uh--
被触动了
Triggered?
我本来想说的是 那件事唤起了我不好的记忆
I was gonna say stirred-- stirred me up,
但都是一回事
but it's the same thing.
我不是对你有意见
I didn't get after you...
只是因为我当时失控了
Because I was mad.
我
I...
我很害怕
I was scared.
但我想让你知道
But I do want you to know that, um...
你知道 我
You know, I'm--
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你提醒我
For calling me out.
你说得对 伙计
You were right, man.
没人那样跟我说过话
N-no one has ever talked to me like that.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
伙计 兄弟就该这样
Hey, man, that's what brothers do.
好吧 如果我们是兄弟
All right, well, if we're brothers,
你就不能再叫我教练的儿子了
you can't call me the coach's son anymore,
因为这样一来 你也是了
because you are too.
好 好吧
Well, okay.
成交
Deal.
咱俩没事了吗
We're good?
对 没事了
Yeah, we're good.
你俩为啥不抱一个
Why don't y'all hug it out?
闭嘴
Shut up, man!
伙计 你们都给我闭嘴
Hey, man, y'all should shut up.
是啊 我的儿子 可爱的小宝贝
Yeah, my son. Sweet baby boy.
可爱的小宝贝
Sweet baby boy.
队长
Captain.
你有时间吗
You have a second?
有 什么事
Yeah, sure. What's up?
还记得你在酒吧和我提过的那家伙吗
Yeah, remember the fella you told me about at the bar?
达斯汀·谢泼德
Dustin Shepard?
我昨晚碰到他了
Kinda ran into him last night.
什么 在哪里碰到的
What? Where?
在他家
At his house.
我从调度中心找到了他的地址
I got the address from dispatch.
欧文 他有对我的人身限制令
Owen, the man has a restraining order against me.
看 要是昨晚你能把这个消息告诉我就好了
See, that would have been good information to have shared last night.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我以为我能和他好好谈一谈
I thought I could have a civil conversation with him.
事情变得激烈起来 他说了些话
Things got heated, he said some things,
我说了些话 然后我好像就失控了
I said some things, and I kinda lost it.
怎么失控了
Lost it meaning--
我可能揍他了一顿
I maybe kicked his ass a little bit.
什么
What?
他攻击他了
You assaulted him?
你知道吗 他可以起诉我们俩的
I mean, you know, h-he could press charges against both of us.
但是你和这件事没有关系
But you didn't have anything to do with it.
谁会相信呢
Who's gonna believe that?
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我只是想帮你
I-I was just trying to help.
我不是什么需要你拯救的少女
I'm not some damsel in need of saving.
绝对不是
100% right.
我的行为很放肆 很不合适
What I did was presumptuous, inappropriate,
可能还算得上是性别歧视
and probably sexist. I'm--
我想我现在正在经历一些事情
I think I'm going through some stuff right now.
去找个心理医生吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表