剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Still can't believe he's gone.
杰利科是一头优质的种牛
Jericho was one premium stud.
拜托了 普尔先生
Please, Mr. Poole.
我只能给你一万美元 我只有这么多了
$10,000 for one straw. It's all I got.
抱歉 安迪 我的最低价就是一万五了
I'm sorry, Andy, I can't go a dime below 15 for a straw.
供求关系就是如此简单
Simple case of supply and demand.
既然供给的牛已经去世了
Now that the supply is gone,
对于像杰利科这种冠军牛
the demand for the seed of a championship bull
精♥液♥的需求就会暴涨
like Jericho would be through the roof.
杰利科对我而言不只是一头牲口
Jericho wasn't just livestock to me.
我把他从小牛犊养大
I--I raised him up from a calf.
他是有灵魂的
He had soul.
你对那头牛的爱很让人感动 孩子
The love you feel for that animal is touching, son.
但我可不是因为靠感性做决定
But I did not get to be the top stud supplier
才成为美国下48州的顶级种牛供应商的
in the lower 48 by making emotion-based decisions.
现在请你离开这里
Now you head on out of here.
祝你有个美好的夜晚
Have yourself a nice night.
你唯一需要做的就是确保
Only thing you have to do is make you get
比尔·安德森的货已经准备好了
Bill Anderson's order ready to go out before--
着火了
We got fire!
哈利 快拿灭火器
Harley, get the fire extinguisher!
快去
Go!
安迪
Andy!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
着火了 我的房♥子快爆♥炸♥了
调度中心 告诉医疗队现场有平民
Dispatch, tell medical we have civilians on scene
准备好治疗轻伤
and prep for minor injuries.
收到 126队
Copy that, 126.
紧急医疗队正在前往
EMS is en route.
什么鬼
What the hell!
大家退后
All right, everyone, fall back!
退后
Fall back!
退后 退后
Fall back! Fall back!
贾德
Judd!
好 深呼吸 你还好吗
Okay, take a breath, you all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事 还能上
Yeah, I'm good. Good to go.
躲避
Take cover!
调度中心 这里爆♥炸♥了
Dispatch, we have explosions
钢罐从天而降砸向我们
and steel cans raining down on us.
他们到底在这栋建筑里储存了什么
What exactly do they store in this facility?
这是个育种基地 队长
It's a breeding facility, Captain.
牧场主们把他们养的母牛带到这里进行人工受孕
Ranchers take their cows there to be artificially inseminated.
因此我猜这里储存的是公牛的精♥液♥
So my guess is bull stuff.
-公牛的精♥液♥吗 -趴下
- Bull stuff? - Get down!
没错 他们把牛的精♥子♥冷冻在液氮容器里
Yeah, they freeze the deposits in liquid nitrogen.
由于温度上升 容器内的气体应该膨胀了
With all the heat, the gas inside must be expanding.
所以
So...
那都是什么东西
What the hell are those things?
滚烫的公牛精♥液♥
Hot loads of bull stuff.
欢迎来到得克萨斯州
Oh, hey, welcome to Texas!
队长 这栋建筑的所有者
Captain, the owner of the facility,
说有一名来访者被困在储藏室里了
he said there's a visitor stuck in the storage room.
收到
Roger that.
队长 别去
Captain, no!
听着
All right.
有人困在里面了
We got somebody trapped in there.
TK 马里安 保罗 立刻列队
TK, Marjan, Paul, get on those lines now!
马特奥 你做他们的侦查员
Mateo, you're their spotter.
-侦查员吗 队长 -对
- Their spotter, sir? - Yes!
-又飞来一个罐子 -像这样就行
- There's another one! - Just like that.
-你还能行动吗 -当然 我完全能行动
- You good to go? - Hell yeah, I'm good to go.
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think it's funny?
我觉得挺搞笑 你不觉得吗
I mean, yeah, don't you?
我只是试着想象我讣告的内容
I'm just trying to picture my obituary.
我们进入主楼里了
All right, we're in the main building.
队长 注意
Captain, be advised.
有人告诉我你在找的这个男人
I'm told the man you're looking for
很可能就是纵火犯
likely started the fire.
你知道我们该去哪找吗
You have any idea where we should be looking?
"最后在储藏室目击过他
"Last seen in the storage room,
建筑物的后部 西南侧"
rear of the facility, southwest side."
收到 我们正在前往
Roger that. We're headed in.
他不在这里 队长
He's not over here, Cap.
这些钢罐满天飞
These things are flying all over the place!
小心
Whoa, watch out.
这里没看见他人 队长
I don't see him over here, Cap.
找到了 在这里
There he is. He's over here.
他肯定是因为浓烟昏倒了
He must have passed out because of the smoke.
好了 我们把他扶起来
All right, let's get him up.
小心
Hey, watch yourself!
好吧 深呼吸
All right, deep breaths.
冷静 我们是来救你的
Calm down. Calm down. We're here to get you out.
-我不能抛下它 -队长
- I can't leave him. - Hey, hey, hey, Cap.
-杰利科 -队长
- Jericho! - Cap!
不不不 我必须带走这个罐子
No, no, no! I can't leave without my canister.
-带他出去 -快点
- Get him out of here! - Come on!
杰利科
Jericho!
我们没时间了 我们得把你弄出去
We don't have time. We gotta get you out of here.
杰利科 不不不
Jericho! No, no, no.
你们不明白 我得去拿那个罐子
You don't understand. I've just gotta grab that can.
边上安全了 队长
Coast is clear, cap.
伙计 过来坐下吧
All right, there, buddy. Come over here and have a seat.
你们应该把我留在里面的
Should have left me in there.
对不起 伙计 今天不会有人死的
I'm sorry, partner, but nobody dies today.
飞过来了
Incoming!
肯定是杰利科
That's gotta be Jericho.
他的种总是最棒的
He always had the most powerful stuff.
很明显是的
Apparently so.
看起来
Okay, looks like
你的超声波检查结果是阴性的
your ultrasound came back negative
而且你的睾丸素水平也不错
and your testosterone levels are perfect.
很好
Good. Good.
所以这不是因为化疗
So it--it's-- it's not the chemo?
不 很有可能是因为化疗
No, it definitely could be the chemo
也有可能是心理原因
or it could be psychological
也有可能是其他问题
or it could be just one of those things.
"其他问题" 医生 这就是那个问题
"One of those things"? Doc, this is the thing.
我真的需要你的帮助
I--I really need your help.
问题是 因为你现在的癌症治疗方案
Well, problem is, with your cancer treatments,
我不能给你开传统的壮♥阳♥药♥
I can't prescribe the traditional ED pills.
你不给我解决我是不会走的
I am not leaving here without a solution.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我还真有办法可以解决你的问题
I do have something that might fix your problem.
但我得警告你
But I have to warn you,
这需要很大胆量
it's not for the faint of heart.
医生 我以灭火为生
Doc, I put out fires for a living.
试试我有多大胆量
Try me.
好吧
Okay.
可以告诉你 我是公♥司♥董事会成员
Full disclosure, I am on the board of the company,
但这是一种神奇的药
but it's a miracle drug.
而且是局部使用 所以应该不会
And it's a local application, so it shouldn't interact
和你在用的其他药物排斥
with other medications in your system.
-这个药叫菲洛克希 -给我开吧
- It's called Phalluxis. - Sign me up.
这个药该怎么使用
Uh, how exactly do you administer that?
我知道这看起来很可怕
Now, I know it looks scary,
但我会仔细告诉你的
but I'll walk you through it.
等你准备好后
Now when the mood is right,
你就像这样用酒精棉
what you wanna do is swab down the unit like so
把下面擦洗干净
with an alcohol pad.
相信我 你肯定不希望下♥体♥感染
Trust me, you don't want an infection down there.
对 我一点都不想
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表