剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
发生在我们消防局的悲剧
tragedy that happened in our department?
是的 对此我深表遗憾
Yes, I am. I'm very sorry.
我们希望你能来得克萨斯
We want you to come down to Texas
为奥斯汀市作出同样的贡献
and do for Austin what you did here.
从没有人从零开始打造过一个消防局
No one has ever built an entire house from scratch before.
但你做到了 队长
But you have, Captain,
在911事件之后
after 9/11.
为什么司法部会介入此事
Why is the Department of Justice involved in this?
之前那里有一些包容性问题
There was a bit of an inclusivity issue down there.
民权司介入了 我们也不得不介入
Civil Rights division got involved, so we had to step in.
四年之后 情况改善了
Four years later, it's getting better.
奥斯汀市有48个消防站
There are 48 firehouses in Austin,
其中35支队伍做出了重大改变
35 of them have made meaningful changes.
我们很重视这个问题
We take this issue very seriously.
一路走来也不容易
Hasn't been easy.
我有些受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered,
但如果你要把多样性放在首位
but if you're gonna put diversity first,
你不应该雇佣一个 比较不同的人吗
shouldn't you hire somebody who's, you know, diverse?
我们需要像你这样的人
We need someone like you.
虽然你是一个局外人
An outsider who truly understands
但你懂得重建消防局能给市民们带来多大的安慰
how much rebuilding this house is gonna heal the community.
多谢您给我这个机会
Look, I appreciate the offer,
但我出生在圣莫尼卡
but I was born in Santa Monica,
15岁的时候搬到纽约
I moved to New York when I was 15,
从此就在这里生活
I have lived here ever since.
我儿子也在这里
My son is here.
我真的很感谢您能给我这个机会
I mean, I appreciate the offer,
但恐怕我得拒绝您的好意了
but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline.
好吧
All right.
这样吧
I tell you what,
如果你
why don't you--
如果你改了主意 给我打个电♥话♥好吗
why don't you give me a call if you ever change your mind?
好的
Will do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道TK在哪吗
Hey, do you know where TK is?
我们还以为你知道 他还没归队
We thought you could tell us. He hasn't come in yet.
TK 开门
TK! Open the door!
我是斯特兰德队长
Yeah, it's Captain Strand.
我需要一辆救护车 派往西七街2735号♥105室
I need the ladder ambulance at 2735 West 7th, apartment 105.
带上破门锤
And bring the battering ram.
TK
TK?
TK
TK!
TK
TK!
他没心跳了
He's in cardiac arrest.
立刻派紧急医疗队过来
Get the EMTs over here now.
长官 你应该让我们来处理
Sir, you should let us take over.
把纳洛酮给我
Give me the Narcan!
他醒来了
He' back.
慢点
Easy.
爸
Dad.
-爸 -没事了
- Dad. - It's okay.
-真的很对不起 -没事了 没事了 你没事了
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay, it's okay. You're okay.
该死 TK 你和我保证过
Damn it, TK, you promised me
不会再发生这样的事
this would never happen again.
你从哪弄来的药
Where'd you get the pills?
拜托 爸 阿片类药物都流行成风了
Come on, Dad--I mean, there's an opioid epidemic.
你随便扔一根棍子
I mean, you could throw a stick
就能砸中十个卖♥♥奥施康定的药贩子
and you'll hit ten guys selling Oxys.
这是你第一次毒瘾复发吗
Is this your first relapse?
-你有事想告诉我吗 -没有
- Is there something you want to tell me? - No,
我都好多年没碰药了
I haven't touched a pill in years.
我发誓
I swear.
你是想自杀吗
Were you trying to kill yourself?
没有
No.
他爱上了别人
He's in love with somebody else.
所以他的举止才那么奇怪
And that's why he's been acting weird.
一个叫米切尔的动感单车教练
A Spin Cycle instructor named Mitchell.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要汇报这次行动吗
Are you gonna have to report this now?
我们用了破门锤
We used the battering ram.
全队都来了
The whole crew was there.
我现在最不希望发生的事就是被停职
The last thing I need right now is to be suspended.
我会汇报成意外吸毒过量
I'll report it as an accidental overdose.
这样他们应该就会满意了
That'll satisfy them.
但这无法让我满意
But it won't satisfy me.
现在开始 我要给你严厉的爱
It is tough love from now on.
你希望摆脱毒瘾吗
You want out of this?
那就按我的方法做
You do this my way.
一周两次的治疗
Therapy, twice a week,
我来挑治疗师
with a therapist that I choose.
收拾你的行李
And pack your stuff.
我们要出城
We're getting out of town.
爸爸 求你了 我现在没心情度假
Dad, please, I am not in the mood for a vacation.
我可没说要度假
I'm not talking about a vacation.
欢迎来到得州
遵循得州方式 友善驾驶
奥斯汀市消防局
这地方还是那晚接到报♥警♥时的样子
This place is exactly like it was the night the call came in.
堪萨斯城消防局
他们事发第二天就把这里关闭了
They shuttered it the next day.
这里就像个坟墓
It's like a tomb.
爸爸 告诉他们你改主意了 我们
Dad, tell them you change your mind. We--
我们不属于这里
we don't belong here.
我们是受邀而来的
We were invited here.
是啊 但还在哀悼遇难者的人们可不欢迎我们
Yeah, not by anyone grieving the loss of those men.
他们连人行道旁边的死花
I mean, they're not even ready to get rid of
都没准备好清理
the dead flowers on the sidewalk.
现在呢 某个从城市来的滑头就这么来了
And now what, some city slicker's gonna come in here
然后批判他们把自己的生活搞得一团糟
and scold them on how they're doing life all wrong?
城市来的滑头
City slicker?
一个外人 一个陌生人
An outsider. A stranger.
有的时候需要一个外人
Sometimes it takes an outsider.
来让他们责怪
Someone they can blame,
甚至可能是憎恨
and possibly hate.
不要刻意去证明这一点 好吗
Just don't go out of your way to prove the point, okay?
你了解我
You know me.
我会小心翼翼地走每一步
I tread very lightly.
这也在预算之内吗
So, is this in the budget?
我发现 在自然光更充足的情况下
I find people work better in spaces
人们的工作效率会更高
where there's more natural light.
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
简历 没错
Resumes. Yep.
都是从全州各地寄来的
They've been coming in from all over the state.
里面有些人选很不错
Got a lot of good people here.
这个人 是我以前的
This one here, that is my past--
他是谁
Who's he?
那是马特奥
Oh, that's Mateo.
消防学院的常客
Frequent flyer in the academy.
他一直没通过 不过他是个好孩子
Never passed, but he's a good kid,
所以我雇他来当司机
so I hired him as my driver.
好吧 局长 我会好好看看你的这堆简历
All right, Chief. Well, I will look at your resumes.
我想把网稍微撒宽点
I'm casting a slightly wider net.
这个队伍不能仅仅是好
This crew can't just be good.
他们得做到最好
They gotta be the best.
得像1927年的洋基队一样
Gotta be the 1927 Yankees.
没有人会对我们放松要求
No one's gonna cut us any slack.
我们需要出色的人选
We need exceptional people.
要经历战斗的考验
Gotta be battle tested.
但这姑娘看起来有点疯狂
But this chick just seems kind of crazy.
你这话说得好像这是坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
我是迈阿密消防局106云梯车队的特里普莱队长
This is Captain Triplet from Ladder 106 Miami FD.
我们还在等待水上救援队
We're still waiting on that marine unit.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表