剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
密♥码♥错误
Nope.
看来世界并不是围着你转的 卡莱布
I guess not everything is always about you, Caleb.
问问他母亲的生日
Ask him his mother's birthday.
你妈妈生日是几月几号♥
Oh, what's your mom's birthday?
卡莱布 你不知道你妈妈的生日吗
Caleb, you don't know your own mother's birthday?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
我觉得 大概是八月
I think it's, like, August something.
天哪
Oh, my God.
桑德拉·富兰克的生日是3月4号♥
Sandra Frankel's birthday is March 4th.
试试0304
So try zero-three-zero-four.
如果密♥码♥不对 卡莱布爸爸的生日是10月16号♥
If that doesn't work, Caleb's dad's is 10-16.
没用
Nothing.
请救我出去 我快没法呼吸了
Please get me out of here. It's hard to breathe.
好的 没问题 卡莱布 我们正在努力
Oh, okay, okay. Caleb, we're working on it.
我觉得他的空气真的快耗尽了
Okay, I think he's actually starting to run out of air.
别慌 我们再试试别的办法
Okay, stay calm. We'll try something else.
你现在在哪个房♥间
What room are you in right now?
我们在他爸爸的办公室
We're in his dad's office.
你去书桌周围找找看
I want you to check around the desk.
也许他把密♥码♥记在便利贴上了
Maybe he left the combination on a Post-it,
翻一翻笔记本 日记...
look for notebooks, journals...
不 这里没有那种东西
No, there--there's nothing like that.
只有一堆得州大学橄榄球队的签名橄榄球
There's just a bunch of signed UT footballs
还有头盔什么的
and helmets and crap.
布丽安娜 听我说
Brianna, listen to me.
橄榄球上的签名是谁的
Whose signature is on the football?
什么 谁的...
What? Who's--um...
万斯 是万斯吗
Vance? Vance?
试试2005 好吗 现在就去
Try two-zero-zero-five, okay? Right now.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-布丽 -谢天谢地
- Bri. - Thank God!
你怎么知道那个就是密♥码♥
How did you know that that was gonna work?
签名是文斯·杨的
Signature belongs to Vince Young.
他在2005年带领得克萨斯大学赢得了全美冠军
He won UT a national championship in 2005.
谢谢 太感谢你了
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
不客气
Don't mention it.
-但是 布丽安娜 -怎么了
- But Brianna. - Yeah?
找个新男朋友吧
Find yourself a new boyfriend.
知道了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
喂 救命 我需要帮助
我刚从房♥子里爬出来
我的房♥子刚刚塌了 还有...
我找不到我的孩子了
天哪
这边
Over here!
先生 先生 交给我们吧
Sir, sir. Sir, we got it from here.
帮我个忙 我们需要你去找紧急医疗队
Hey, do me a favor. We need you to see the EMS,
检查一下身体
make sure you get yourself checked out.
-放开我 -听着
- Get off me! - Hey.
别碰我 先生
Don't put your hands on me, sir.
我的孩子还在里面
My kids are in there!
-我哪儿也不去 -没关系的
- I'm not going anywhere. - It's okay.
换成是我也会这么做
I'd have done the same thing.
我也是个父亲
I'm a father too,
但你得冷静下来才能帮助我们
but you gotta calm down so you can help us.
这房♥子里有几个孩子
How many kids are in this house?
有两个 埃达 她八岁了 还有尼可
Two. Ada, she's eight and--and Nico.
他们应该是安全的 我...我让他们躲进浴缸里了
They were supposed to be safe. I--I put them in the tub.
就该这么做 对吧
That's what you're supposed to do, right?
我只是离开了一会儿去找那只该死的猫
I just left for a second to get the damn cat.
为什么我还在外面
So why am I the one who's still out here
而他们却在里面
while they're in there?
我们会竭尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can.
那你们还等什么呢
So what are you waiting for?
这栋房♥子很不稳定
This house is very unstable.
在发现生命迹象之前我不能派任何人进去
I can't send anybody in there until I get signs of life.
一旦发现生命迹象 我们会立刻进去
But when we do, we're going right in.
TK 准备救援工具
TK, prep the extraction tools.
贾德 马里安 你们去北边布置地震传感器
Judd, Marjan, set up the seismic sensors on the north side.
保罗 你负责南边和西边
Paul, take the south and west.
全体都有 保持冷静
And everybody, work on your poker faces.
收到 队长
Copy that, Cap.
那我呢 我能做什么
What about me? What can I do?
你想帮忙吗 菜鸟 给大家发水吧
You wanna help, probie? Hand out waters.
我好像发现了一道承重梁
I think I got a load-bearing beam here.
队长 北边布置好了
Hey, Cap, north side's up.
收到 保罗 你那边怎么样了
Copy that. How you doing, Paul?
南边还不稳定
South side's unstable,
但西边已经启动了
but west side is going live now.
先这么用着吧
Go with what we got.
我们放在房♥子里的传感器
So the sensors we put inside the house will
救援队地震/声波探测仪
能让我们听到一切声音
let us hear anything.
就算你的孩子们在窃窃私语 我们也能听到
Your kids so much as whisper, we're gonna hear 'em.
TK
Tk.
大家安静
All right, everybody quiet.
不许动 不许呼吸
Nobody move, nobody breathe.
喊一下你的孩子们
Call to your kids.
尼可 埃达 你们能听见吗
Nico, Ada! Can you hear me?
再喊一声
Again.
爸爸在这里 拜托说句话吧
It's Dad! Say something, please!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是埃达 是我女儿
That's Ada. That's my daughter!
注意 北边有生命迹象
All right, we have signs of life on the north side.
我需要救生颚和所有井框支架
I'm gonna need jaws and all the cribbing we got.
大家行动起来
Let's go, people!
好了 队长
All right, that's it. Hey, Cap.
这里很有可能会二次坍塌
We are this close to a secondary collapse.
TK 把你的头盔给我
TK, give me the use of your helmet.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
-我要进去 -不 你不能去
- I'm gonna go in. - No, you're not.
-你是队长 -没错
- You're the captain. - Exactly.
尼可 埃达 你们在里面吗
Nico! Ada! You in here?
埃达 尼可
Ada! Nico!
我得进去 出问题了
I gotta go in. Something's wrong.
他只是被尘土呛到了而已
It's just dust.
他搞定过比这还困难的局面
Look, he's made it through a lot worse than that.
TK 我该往哪走
TK, where am I going here?
《落水狗》的海报贴在餐厅
Reservoir Dogs poster was in the dining room.
孩子们在浴室 在餐厅右侧
The kids are in the bathroom, to the right.
雷说孩子们应该在
Ray says that the kids should be
-西南方向的房♥间里 -收到
- in a room to the southwest. - Roger.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
你觉得是谁
Who do you think?
埃达 尼可
Ada! Nico!
你们在里面吗
You guys in there?
我们在这里
We're in here.
请救救我们
Please help.
他们没事 他们没事
They're okay. They're okay.
你们好 你们就是埃达和尼可吧
Hello, you must be Ada and Nico.
-我妹妹很害怕 -没事了
- My sister's scared. - It's okay.
我是欧文
I'm Owen.
你们跟我走 我来救你们出去
You guys come with me, get you out of here.
没事了
It's all right.
痒痒想见你
Tickles the cat wants to see you.
它没事吧
He's okay?
先关心你自己吧 来 小心别撞头
Come see for yourself. Here you go. Watch your head.
戴上这个
Put one of those on.
跟我走
Follow me.
小心头部 注意别撞头
Watch your head. Watch your heads.
我们所有的东西
All our stuff.
都被毁了
It's ruined.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表