剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
还有 欢迎来到奥斯汀
Oh, and welcome to Austin.
126队云梯车
奥斯汀市消防队
不得不说 见到你妻子时我很惊讶
I have to say, I was surprised meeting your wife.
因为她是黑人吗
'Cause she's black?
因为她很聪明
Because she's wise.
她是位聪明的女士 是你高攀了
She's a smart lady. You married up.
一开始我也跟你一样
So did I, the first time.
因此和TK的妈妈结婚了
With TK's mom.
至于我的第二段婚姻...
The second time was--
算了 别往心里去
ah, anyway, never mind.
格蕾丝认为我应该
Grace thought I should, uh...
到这里来跟你道歉
come in here and apologize to you.
她说或许这样你就能让我重操旧业
Said maybe you'd give me my old job back.
看吧
There you go.
她确实很明智
Wise.
但我以前的工作已经不复存在了
But my old job don't exist anymore
当你舍弃他们时 你就毁了这份工作
'cause when you trashed them, you trashed it.
你说什么
What?
当你把他们丢出这里
Well, when you threw them out,
当你丢掉那些照片 那些名片
when you threw out every picture and every card,
当你忘记那些人
every memory of those men,
忘记那些了不起的人时
those incredible men,
你就毁了一切
you just--you trashed it all.
停停停 小伙子
Whoa, whoa, whoa, cowboy.
没人舍弃任何人
Nobody trashed anybody.
我有没有把这个地方生拉硬拽进21世纪 没错
Did I drag this place kicking and screaming into the 21st century? Yes.
因为我知道 悲剧过后
Because I know that after a tragedy,
人们需要崭新的开始
people need a fresh start.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你是真正的美国英雄
You're a real American hero.
我们都该躬身亲吻你的古驰皮鞋
We should all just bend down and kiss your Gucci loafers
因为你的手下死于
because your men died
纽约的一场恐怖袭击
in an attack in New York City
全世界都在关注
with the whole world watching,
而我的兄弟们
and my boys bit it
却死于得州一场由肥料引起的愚蠢火灾中
in a stupid manure fire in Texas.
就是这样
Yeah.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
我从未说出来过
I've never said that out loud before.
全世界只有三个人知道
Only three people on the planet know.
我的医生 我 现在加上你
My doctor, me, and now you.
所以
So,
总有一天我得面对这个疾病
at some point I'll have to face this diagnosis,
就像你得面对你所失去的东西一样
just like you have to face what you've lost.
我还没完全接受这事 队长
I barely got the lid on this thing, Cap.
如果我现在走出来
If I take it off,
我不知道我是否能控制住那份恐惧
I don't know if I can get the monster back in his cage.
很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
所有的事我都很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything,
你想帮我 我很感激 但...
and I appreciate you trying to help me out, but...
这些终究还是徒劳
This ain't never gonna work out.
谢谢
Thank you.
永远怀念奥斯汀消防局126中队
救我
Help me!
天哪
Aw, man!
不要
Oh, no!
好了
All right.
查韦斯 斯特里克兰 你们先去吃晚饭吧
Chavez, Strickland, why don't you get dinner started?
不会有东西从盒子里出来
Nothing that comes out of a box.
天哪
Oh, man.
我重建曼哈顿消防队时做的第一件事
It's the first thing I did when I redid the station in Manhattan.
就是装一面纪念墙
Put up one of those.
这样我们每次接到警报出动时
So we could see their faces
都能看到他们的脸
every time we went out on a call.
这样我们就能永远铭记他们
To ensure that we honored their memory.
铭记他们做出的牺牲
Their sacrifice.
你的人
Your men,
你的兄弟们
your brothers,
他们永远不会被遗忘
they'll never be forgotten.
他们把这叫做创伤后应激障碍 但其实他们应该称之为
And they call it PTSD, but they should call it
创伤后应激伤害
PTSI,
因为这才是事情的本质
'cause that's what it is.
这不是一种障碍 是你被伤害了
It's not a disorder, you've been injured.
不管怎样 恐惧都会出现 贾德
The monster's coming out either way, Judd.
相信我
Believe me.
抱歉 是不是我来得不是时候
Sorry, is this a bad time?
贾德
Hey, Judd.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
欧文 这是科琳
Owen, this is Colleen,
这是梅布尔
and this is Mable.
这是查克·帕克兰的妻子和女儿
This was Chuck Parkland's wife and daughter.
这真是我的荣幸
Oh, it is an absolute honor.
我们在新闻上看到你救了个孩子
We saw you save a baby on the news,
所以我们给你们带了些饼干
so we brought y'all cookies.
非常感谢你
Oh, thank you so much,
但我在减肥
but you see, I'm keto.
不 不 他没有
No, no, he's not.
不不不 他会吃的
No, no, no, no, he's gonna eat it,
而且他一定会很喜欢的 是吧
and he's gonna love it, ain't you?
这是我吃过最好吃的饼干
This is the best cookie I've ever had.
秘方是爸爸的猪油
The secret is Daddy's lard.
是帕克兰家自♥制♥优质猪油啦
Premium Parkland Lard.
这是代代相传的秘方
It's been passed down generation to generation.
队长的父亲传给了他
Chef's father gave it to him,
现在传给了梅布尔
and now it is Mable's turn to cook with it.
这可真是
Well, that is a--
了不起的传家宝啊
an unbelievable family heirloom.
队长总说126队中的所有人
Chef always said anybody in the 126,
都是亲人
same as blood to us.
所以 我们只想说
So, we just wanted to say,
欢迎来到这个家庭 斯特兰德队长
welcome to the family, Captain Strand.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
这话对我意义重大
That means everything.
我们不打扰你们工作了
Well, we'll let y'all get back to work.
很高兴见到你们
It's good seeing y'all.
还有 我很喜欢这个地方被你翻修之后的样子
Oh, and I love what you've done with the place.
之前那个装潢真的太压抑了
My Lord, it was so depressing.
是吧
Right?
♪老城旧路♪
♪ Old Town Road ♪
♪我要骑着马♪
♪ I'm gonna take my horse ♪
♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪
♪ To the old town road ♪
♪我要骑着马♪
♪ I'm gonna ride ♪
♪直到筋疲力尽♪
♪ Till I can't no more ♪
♪我要骑着马♪
♪ I'm gonna take my horse ♪
♪驰骋在这老城旧路♪
♪ To the old town road♪
♪我要骑马♪
♪ I'm gonna ride ♪
♪直到我精疲力尽♪
♪ Till I can't no more ♪
♪马儿在身后♪
♪ I got the horses in the back ♪
♪马具已装好♪
♪ Horse tack is attached ♪
♪帽色磨砂黑♪
♪ Hat is matte black ♪
♪穿双黑靴配♪
♪ Got the boots that's black to match ♪
♪骑在马背上♪
♪ Riding on a horse, ha ♪
♪你可以抽你的保时捷 催它快开♪
♪ You can whip your Porsche ♪
♪我在山涧穿梭时♪
♪ I been in the valley ♪
♪你还没开出家门口♪
♪ You ain't been up off that porch now ♪
♪无需他人对我说教♪
♪ Can nobody tell me nothing ♪
♪你不要对我指指点点♪
♪ You can't tell me nothing ♪
♪不需要他人的告诫♪
♪ Can't nobody tell me nothing ♪
♪老子不想理你♪
♪ You can't tell me nothing ♪
♪骑着我的马♪
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表