剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
我们是说 我们想让你找一个更方便的
We're saying that we want you to have a-a-a more manageable house
台阶更少 离我们更近的房♥子
with fewer steps that's closer to us.
我说了 我想住在我的房♥子里
I told you that I want to stay in my house,
在我自己的房♥子里
in my house.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
你能至少让我们帮帮你吗
Would you at least let us get you some help?
听着 我在墨西哥湾的海上钻井平台上
Look, I spent 30 years on the rig, offshore,
待了30年
in the Gulf of Mexico.
-我在炎热的环境中工作过 -我知道
- I--I've worked through heat. - I know.
我在飓风中工作过...
I've worked through hurricanes--
我知道 你是个铁血真汉子
Yeah, I know 'cause you're a real hard son of a bitch
全世界都知道
and everybody knows that.
但你已经不是45岁了
You know what? But you're not 45 years old anymore.
你都81岁了 还一身痛风和关节炎
You're 81, and you got gout and you got your arthritis
天知道还有什么别的病
and God knows what else.
格蕾丝 这...这真是...
Gracey, that--this was...
一顿美餐
a wonderful meal.
你...你做得一次比一次好了
You--you really outdid yourself.
祝你们今晚过得愉快
Y'all have a wonderful evening.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我儿子鼻子里卡了一辆车
一辆车吗 先生
A car, sir?
哈利 快下来
Harry, come down.
好吧 你儿子现在在哪
Okay, where is your son now?
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry!
他在那里会没命的
He's gonna get himself killed up there.
哈利在这边
Hey, Harry's this way.
他本来在房♥间里玩
He was playing in his room.
他安静下来的时候我就知道肯定出了什么事
I knew something was wrong when it got quiet.
太安静了是吧 我懂
Too quiet? Yeah, I know that sound.
你一定也是个爸爸
You must be a dad, too.
他把一辆玩具车塞到鼻子里了
He put one of his toy cars up his nose.
当我告诉他我们要去急诊室的时候
When I told him we needed to go to the emergency room,
他逃走了
he bolted.
现在他在那上面
Now he's up there.
他很敏捷
He's very nimble.
贾德 把梯子升上去
All right, Judd, raise the ladder.
保罗 你上去
Paul, you're going up.
小家伙 我是保罗
Hey, buddy. I'm Paul.
我是来救你的
I'm here to get you down.
不 不行 我太害怕了
No, I can't. I'm too scared.
情况很糟糕
It's bad.
快点 小家伙
Come on, now, little man.
给我看看 只是个玩具而已...
Let me take a look at you. It's just a toy--
好吧
Okay.
我告诉过你了 很糟吧
I told you. It's bad, huh?
不是的 我们...我们经常会见到这种情况
Nah, we--we see stuff like this all the time.
介不介意我...
Mind if I...
你是怎么把它弄进去的
How exactly did you get that in there?
它的轮胎闻起来像肉桂
The tires smell like cinnamon,
我很喜欢肉桂
and I really like cinnamon.
显而易见
Apparently.
有个好消息 哈利
All right, well, the good news, Harry,
你的呼吸道还很畅通
is that your airways are clear.
不如我带你下去 然后我们就可以...
So how about you let me take you down, and we can--
不行 如果我下去的话
No, if I go back down,
我爸爸说我得去医院
my dad says I'll have to go to the hospital.
医院怎么了
What's wrong with the hospital?
我妈妈头痛那天去了那里
That's where my mommy went the day she got the headache.
然后她再也没回来
She never came home.
我懂了
I see.
我真的很遗憾
Look, I'm really sorry about that.
我们做个交易怎么样
Hey, how about we make a deal?
如果你现在跟我下去 你就哪都不用去了
If you come with me now, you won't have to go anywhere.
-真的吗 -真的 我可以帮你把它弄出来
- I won't? - No, I can get it out for you.
但这是个"过期即废"的提议
But this is a "Limited time, expires immediately" Offer.
好吧
Okay.
好了 哈利 表演时间到
Okay, Harry, showtime.
数到三 我要你擤一下鼻涕
Now, on the count of three, I want you to blow your nose
就像里面有一颗世界上最大的鼻屎 好吗
like you have the biggest booger in the world in there, okay?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
一 二 三 擤
One, two, three. Blow.
擤 继续擤
Blow, blow.
没有用
It didn't work.
没关系 不用担心
It's okay, no worries.
我们用B计划就可以了
It just means we're gonna have to go to plan B,
我要用我的特殊"玩具车摘除"装置了
where I use my special "Toy car removal" Device.
你保证这不会痛吗
Promise it won't hurt, though, right?
是的
Yep.
-你发誓吗 -我发誓吗
- You swear? - Do I swear?
我发誓
I swear.
好了 小家伙
Okay, buddy.
开始了
Here we go.
马上就好
Yeah, okay.
就是这样
Yeah.
我知道很疼
I know.
出来了
Got it!
你看 都没出血
Look, there's not even any blood.
你骗我 你保证过不会痛的
You lied! You promised it wouldn't hurt!
明明就很痛
It hurts!
对...对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
我不知道它会...
I didn't realize that it was gonna--
-你骗了一个小孩子 -你是个魔鬼
- Wow, you lied to a child? - You're a monster.
我现在也觉得自己像个魔鬼了
I--I kind of feel like a monster now.
谢你全家
Thank you.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我是安德鲁·雷诺兹 儿子把玩具车塞到鼻子里那个
别告诉我他又塞了一次 先生
Oh, don't tell me he did it again, sir.
不完全是
Not exactly.
怎么搞的
How?
你们走后 我一直在想
After you left, I kept wondering
哈利是怎么塞到那么里面的
how Harry got it so far up there.
所以你就亲身试验了
So you figured it out.
上钳子
Tweezers.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming by.
-请进 -不用客气
- Please, come in. - Yeah, don't mention it.
我其实在这边有个研究生研讨会
I actually teach a--a grad seminar down the road.
我真的很喜欢你的新造型
I really love this whole new look you got going,
脸上没插着那么多管子
without all the tubes coming out of your face.
我开玩笑的
That's a joke.
没错 我也会开玩笑
I do that. I joke.
好吧 挺好笑的
Oh, right. Well, good one.
所以你是个心理学教授
So you're a psychology professor.
你的工作一定很有趣
That must be pretty fascinating,
深入别人的大脑
diving deep into people's heads,
挖掘出他们动力的根源和别的情绪
figuring out what motivates them and stuff.
没错
I dig it, yeah.
消防工作就完全相反了
You know, firefighting's the complete opposite,
总有新状况 还会出现预料之外的情况
always something new and unexpected.
我们从来没机会深究任何事
We never get to, you know, really drill down on anything.
你要来杯冰茶吗
Can I get you an iced tea?
好的 但我不得不说
Sure, yeah, but I have to admit,
从没有人为了一杯冰茶而通过校内邮箱联♥系♥我
no one's ever reached out through my dot-EDU email for iced tea before.
好吧
Right...
-那么 -谢谢
- So... - Thanks.
你和我爸
You and my dad...
抱歉 这是个问题吗
Sorry, was that a question?
你们关系很好 对吧
You guys are good, right?
我们在一起很开心
We're having fun.
但你不觉得 你俩的事会演变成
But do you think it could be something that turns into...
别的事吗
something?
你到底想说什么
What's going on here?
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表