剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
- Gotta evacuate. - Yeah. What's going on?
我说了我们得走了 我们需要撤离这里
Hey, I said we gotta go. We gotta evacuate.
-快走 -好吧 我们马上就走
- Let's go now. Now! - All right, we're leaving.
-哥们儿 快走 快点 -好好好
- Bro, let's go. Come on. - Okay, okay.
-行了 我们走了 -去左边那家
- Okay, we're going. - To the left.
请进
Come in.
抱歉 先生 但你得跟我们来
Sorry, sir, you need to come with us.
公♥寓♥楼现在正在疏散
Apartment's under evacuation.
你能帮忙转移一下我的小姑娘们吗
Can you help me with my girls?
其实我对猫毛过敏
Oh, I'm actually allergic to cats.
霍华德·道尔顿 你在里面吗
Howard Dalton, you in there?
我们是奥斯汀市消防局 这栋楼里发现煤气泄漏
Austin FD. There's a gas leak in your building.
所有人都需要撤离
Everybody needs to leave.
想得美
Nice try.
先生 这是强制疏散
Sir, this is a mandatory evacuation.
我让你滚开
I told you to go away!
凶什么凶
Tough.
先生 我需要你听我说
Sir, I need you to listen to me.
现在哪怕用遥控器在这地方开个空调
An air-conditioning unit so much as clicks on in this place,
我们都有可能会死
and we could all die.
是领主们派你来的 是吗
The overlords sent you, didn't they?
为了阻止反抗军
To stop the resistance.
是在奴役韩流艺人
还是光照会在暗流涌动
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, look, I'm not sure what you're talking about,
但我真的需要你...
but I really need you to--
别跟我耍花招
Don't play games with me!
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你想把我引出门 是吧
You wanna lure me outside, huh?
好让狙击手射杀我
So the snipers can take me out!
我不是领主们的人
I'm not with the overlords, sir.
出去
Get out.
-好 出去就出去 -快出去
- Okay, getting out. - Get out!
在走了 在走了
Getting out! Getting out!
那家伙拒绝离开 长官
The guy just refuses to leave, sir.
这家伙完全就是个疯子 队长
The guy's a total wack job, Cap.
我们不能让他留在那里
We can't leave him in there.
我有没有说过他有枪
Did I mention the gun?
爸 你没办法把他拉出自己的荒谬妄想
Dad, you're not gonna pull him out of his paranoid, irrational fantasy.
那我们就踏入那个世界
So maybe we step inside with him.
是谁
Who is it?
我们是反抗军的人
We're with the resistance.
我们需要立刻把你带离此地
We need to get you out of here right now.
穿上这个 他们到处都有耳目
Put this on. They have eyes everywhere.
头盔戴反了 换一边
The other way. Other way.
好了 低头走路 先生
There you go. Keep your head down, sir.
反抗军 这里是一队
Resistance, this is Alpha Team.
我们能否撤离
Are we clear for retrieval?
完全可以
That's a big 10-4.
领主们正在监视另一边 队长
The overlords are looking the other way, Cap.
不好 我忘了拿我的领主探测器
No, no, I forgot my O-Locator.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
我需要辨别出领主们
Well, I need it to identify the overlords.
因为如果没有探测器 任何地方都可能会出现领主
'Cause I--without it, they could be anywhere,
什么东西都有可能是他们变的
taking the form of anything!
正在探测领主们的振动
Detecting overlord vibrations.
他们要从房♥间里出来了
They're coming from inside the apartment.
快走 快走
Move! Move, move, move.
-我们做到了 -确实
- We made it! - Sure did.
反抗军将永远感激你们今天的所作所为
The resistance will be forever grateful for what you did today.
这地方的主人是我的格兰特叔叔
My Uncle Grant owns this place.
我在这里度过了很多个夏天
I spent my summers here
就射点小猎物 给牛烙个印
just bowhunting and branding cattle
打扫打扫马厩
and cleaning out the stables,
洗洗刷子
clearing brush.
确实 作为一个孩子 你没怎么得到关爱
Yeah, you didn't get a lot of cuddles as a kid.
最近如何 提可
What do you say, Tico?
你还好吗 贾德
Hey, what's up, Judd?
你之前骑过马吗 队长
You ever ride before, Cap?
骑过几次
Yeah, a little bit.
现在你能告诉我为什么你要把我大老远带到这里吗
Now can you tell me why you brought me all the way out here?
不行
No, I cannot.
美好的上午就这么过去了一大半
There goes the better part of my morning.
咱们爬上去
Now let's mount up.
你总不会让我嚼烟草什么的吧
You're not gonna make me chew "Tobaccer" oir anything, are you?
不会的 长官
No, sir.
是不是很有意思 队长
Fun, ain't it, Cap?
超棒的
Pretty damn great.
吁 好孩子
Whoa. Good boy.
-哇哦 -你之前没体验过吧
- Wow, - something else.
你感觉到了吗
Hey, you feel that?
你的心跳开始加快
Your heart rate starts going.
风迎面吹来
You got the wind in your face.
脑海中除了当下的感受之外
And there ain't room to think about anything else
再也容不下其他
except for what you're feeling right now.
没错
Yeah.
我的凯什叔叔总喜欢说 人生的秘诀
My Uncle Cash likes to say that the secret to life
不在于妄自菲薄
isn't thinking less of yourself
而在于少去庸人自扰
but thinking of yourself less.
凯什叔叔看来已经活通透了
Uncle Cash sounds like he knows what he's talking about.
他是个有肝硬化的酒鬼
He's a salty old drunk with cirrhosis,
但重点是
but the point is,
你得抓住人生中真正重要的东西
you got to hold on to what matters in life.
掉几根头发算不了什么
It don't matter if you lose your hair.
总得想方设法活下去吧
You gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive,
如果真到了那天 也无所谓
and if it comes to it,
这里是得克萨斯
it's Texas.
现在我们知道你戴牛仔帽很帅了
Now we know you look good in a cowboy hat.
这帽子你留着吧
You should keep it.
就是这样 是吧
It's like that, huh?
你不喜欢粗暴点吗
You don't like it a little rough?
先别急 猛♥男♥
Oh, oh, just take a breath, tiger.
怎么 是你打电♥话♥让我来的
What? You're the one that called me to come over.
-没错 -所以啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我确实打电♥话♥让你来了
I-I did.
我知道这看起来像是我花了大力气准备过
I know it looks like a lot of work.
不用担心 还挺轻松的
Don't worry. It wasn't.
我不喝酒 谢了
None for me, thanks.
抱歉 我应该先问问的
Sorry, should've asked.
吃的马上就好
The food will be ready soon.
菜场的那家伙告诉我
Now, the guy at the market told me
这是新鲜的红鲷鱼 所以...
that this red snapper was fresh, so...
该死 你不喜欢吃鱼
Damn, you don't like fish.
这些让我觉得 太完整了
This feels like a-- like a whole thing.
完整
A whole thing?
-你是说这顿晚餐吗 -不是
- You mean dinner? - No.
我还以为我们把所有事情都说清楚了
It's just, I thought that we were clear about everything.
我要的不是这些
I'm not looking for--for this.
抱歉
Well...I'm sorry,
但我也不会经常为别人准备"这些"
but I don't do this a lot.
这点毫无疑问
Clearly.
在我们开搞之前
I don't think it's a big ask
好好聊一聊
to have an actual conversation
总不算什么过分的要求吧
before we hook up.
现在聊有点晚了 你不觉得吗
Well, it's a little late for that, don't you think?
我才从一段感情中走出来
Look, I just got out of a relationship.
我还不想这么快就进入...
I'm not looking to jump into another--
我就请你吃顿饭
It's a meal,
我没打算跟你求婚 TK
not a marriage proposal, TK.
怎么 我刚刚说了什么不该说的话吗...
What, did I just step into something or...
等等 你真的要走吗
Wait, are--are you-- are you serious right now?
哥们儿 你在午夜之后把我邀请到你家来
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表