剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
艾莉丝一直都比我更优秀
Iris was always the sunshine child.
我赢得了田径比赛的区冠军
I won district in track.
她赢得了州冠军
She won state.
我考到了急救员执照 而她...
I was certified as an EMT, and...
她上了医学院
and she went to medical school.
她自以为无所不知
She thought she knew everything.
我告诉她 她应该
I told her that she should
在她的废物男友毁了她的生活之前甩掉他
dump her loser boyfriend before he ruined her life.
那是我最后一次和她说话
It was the last time I spoke to her.
所以你可以告诉那个瘦小女人
So yeah, you can tell the skinny lady
愤怒也是我的动力之一
that I'm fueled by anger too.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我什么也没做
I did nothing.
把愤怒表达出来往往会平息愤怒
But anger expressed is often anger extinguished.
我将要告诉你的话可能听起来很傻
Now, what I'm about to tell you may sound silly--
就像你说的 荒谬
irrational, as you say--
但如果你想找到艾莉丝
but if you wish to find Iris,
你就得照我说的做
you will do exactly as I say.
明白吗
Understand?
我明白
I understand.
队长
Cap.
妈呀 谁能帮我把墨镜拿来
Damn, son, somebody get me my shades!
铬合金脑门闪瞎我了 伙计
Nice chrome dome, buddy!
我的天呐 我以后也会变成这样吗
Oh, sweet god. Is that my future?
莱克斯 你在找超人吗
Hey, Lex, you looking for Superman?
即莱克斯·卢瑟 DC漫画旗下经典秃头反派 是超人的头号♥对手
他刚走
He just left.
你要让菜鸟把你的头也擦亮吗
You gonna make the probie shine that thing up too?
乐意至极 队长
Hey, I'd be happy to, Cap.
我甚至觉得这看起来没那么丑
I don't even think it looks that terrible.
等等 你明明说我光头会好看的
Wait a minute, you told me I'd look good bald.
你为了证明我说错了
Well, you've certainly gone out of your way
还真是大费周章
to prove me wrong.
救命
Help! Please!
请救救我
Help me, please!
坚持住 我们来了
Okay, hang on. We're coming.
快点
Hurry!
我来带你出去
I'll get you out of there.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你就是我的骑士 穿着闪亮的盔甲来救我了
You're my knight in shining armor.
抓住我的胳膊
Grab my arm.
你猜怎么着 还是算了吧
You know what? I'm good.
什么
What?
我就待在这吧
I'll just stay here.
你会死的
You'll die.
那也没关系
I'm okay with that.
你太不理智了
You're being irrational.
麻烦您照照镜子
Have you seen yourself?
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
继续睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
老天爷帮帮忙吧
Oof, god help me.
在白天对什么都不动感情是极为容易的
It's easy to be hard-boiled about it in the daytime,
但在夜晚就是另外一回事
but night's another thing.
此段出自海明威《太阳照常升起》
你是海明威的粉丝
Hemingway fan.
我也是
Me too.
你今晚怎么了 队长
What's got you up tonight, Captain?
可能是吃了保罗做的鸡肉 人不舒服了
I think Paul's chicken Vesuvius didn't agree with me.
你都向全能的主呼救了
It must be quite the indigestion
那一定是消化非常不良了
to have you calling out to the Almighty.
说吧
Come on.
队长之间的对话我绝不外泄
What's said between captains stays between captains.
太蠢了
It's dumb.
蠢得尴尬又离谱
It's embarrassingly, outrageously dumb.
不如你说来听听 让我来评判这件事到底蠢不蠢
How 'bout you let me be the judge of that?
我之前半夜吓醒...因为梦到自己头发掉光了
I had a night terror... about losing my hair.
我说出来了 你随便评判吧
There it is. Come on, let me have it.
继续讲
Go on.
我有个医疗问题
I have a medical issue.
本该没事的 但它阻止了我...
It should be fine, but it prevents me from...
继续做头发护理
getting my hair treatments.
我告诉过你 我觉得你光头很好看
I told you I thought you'd look good bald.
你在梦里不是这么说的
That's not what you said in the dream.
我在工作中从来没有
You know, I've never been scared of
像害怕脱发一样害怕过什么事
anything on the job as much as I am of this.
我不想让自己这么在乎我标志性的外表
I mean, I hate the fact that I'm so concerned with my signature look.
我也知道这很荒谬
And it's totally irrational, I know,
但我...
but I...
忍♥不住
can't help it.
在我看来这是人之常情
It sounds pretty human to me.
你想控制一些你不能控制的事情
You wanna have control of something you can't.
我觉得我们都有这种想法
I think we all want that.
这种情况下 你想控制的是...
In this case, it's...
时间
time,
和你的死亡
your mortality.
你不想成为一位衰老的性感偶像
You don't wanna be an aging sex symbol.
如果问我的话 我认为这很合理
If you ask me, it's pretty rational.
你认为我是个衰老的性感偶像吗
You think I'm an aging sex symbol?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
这比我今天做的事更理智
It's more rational than what I did today.
我去找巫医了
I went to see a curandera.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你不知道那是什么吧
You have no idea what that is, do you?
一点都不知道
Not the slightest bit.
有点像...
It's sort of like a--
巫婆和心理治疗师的结合体
well, a cross between a witch and a therapist,
我想是这样
I guess.
我想找到我妹妹
I'm trying to find my sister.
你的妹妹
Your sister?
她三年前失踪了
She disappeared three years ago.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以你去找灵媒了吗
So you went and saw a psychic?
基本上是的
Basically, yeah.
她就给了我一个符咒 来帮我找到艾莉丝
She just gave me a spell to help me find Iris.
那种魔法符咒吗
Like a magic spell?
她让我在艾莉丝的照片下面烧一张百元大钞
She told me to burn a $100 bill under Iris' picture
同时我要用鼠尾草 佛手柑
while I take a bath in sage, bergamot,
薰衣草和洋甘菊泡澡
lavender, and chamomile.
我甚至不知道什么是佛手柑
I don't even know what bergamot is.
是一种柑橘类植物
It's a citrus.
不出意外的话 你会洗得香香的
So if nothing else, you're gonna smell wonderful.
你都找你妹妹找了这么久了
Look, maybe if you've been looking for your sister this long,
也许改变是你能做的最理智的事情
changing it up is the most rational thing you can do.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我还是觉得这些东西非常不可理喻
Still all sounds pretty insane to me.
你要是敢把我今晚跟你说的话告诉别人
You tell anybody what I told you tonight,
我就弄死你
you die.
彼此彼此
Likewise.
晚安 队长
Night, Captain.
我不能再臭美了
I've got to get over myself.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我的公♥寓♥里一股臭鸡蛋味
我觉得是煤气泄漏了
甲烷含量超过10%
Methane's over 100,000 PPMs.
来点火星我们就能见证得州史上最大规模的烧烤了
We are one spark away from the biggest barbecue in Texas history.
大家快点行动
Let's move fast.
把每家每户都疏散干净
Get every apartment cleared out.
女士 走这边
Excuse me, ma'am. Right here.
过来 我们会把你带到那边去
Come here. We're gonna take you over here.
来吧
Come on.
走吧 伙计们 游戏结束了
Let's go, folks. Game over.
-需要疏散人员 -怎么回事
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表