剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
你为什么要对欧文穷追猛打
Why are you coming after Owen so hard?
我以为你喜欢那家伙
I thought you liked the guy.
我确实喜欢他
I do like him.
那又有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
得了吧 比利
Come on, Billy.
你把他得癌症那件事告诉副局长了
You snitched him out to the Deputy Chief about his cancer.
我就是这么干了
Damn right I did.
斯特兰德以为自己是超人
Strand thinks he's Superman.
所以他很鲁莽
That means he's reckless.
不 他并不鲁莽
No, he ain't reckless.
他很爱炫耀
He is flashy,
但是他的心是好的
but his heart's in the right place,
但现在 因为你
but now, because of you,
他现在得全力以赴准备体能测试
he's got to run the CPAT in full gear,
这几乎是不可能的任务
which is damn near mission impossible.
他是这么告诉你的吗
Is that what he told you?
他说是他们强迫他参加测试的吗
And they're making him do it?
体能测试是你们队长的主意
CPAT was your cap's idea.
太荒唐了
That's crazy.
不信你去问他
Don't believe me? Go ahead, ask him.
他为什么会提议做那么愚蠢的事情
Why would he suggest something as stupid as that?
因为像我之前说的 他很鲁莽
Because like I told you, he's reckless.
而且在他没底的时候 他其实并不太会唬人
And he don't bluff too good when he's not holding the best hand.
感谢你今晚能来 布雷克女士
Thanks for coming by tonight, Ms. Blake.
一周见两次
Two meetings in a week.
这是我们的新纪录 警探
This is a new record for us, Detective.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you think...
艾莉丝只是我隔板上挂着的一张脸罢了
Iris is just another face on my wall.
难道不是吗
Why wouldn't she be?
她不是你家人 你不了解她
She's not your family. You didn't know her.
确实 但我知道她喜欢拉娜·德雷
No, but I do know she loves Lana Del Rey,
杰克罗素狗 和有机化学
Jack Russells, and organic chemistry.
我知道她的英雄是她姐姐
I know her hero was her big sister
她觉得姐姐是个恣意的孩子 更是个酷女孩
who she thought was a wild child and a badass.
她这么说过吗
She said that?
我审讯的每一个她的朋友 都听她这么说过
To pretty much every one of her friends that I interviewed.
她把你视为偶像
She idolized you.
你想听个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
没有哪个人"只是我隔板上挂着的一张脸"
There is no "Just another face on my wall."
不论我去哪 我都带着他们的照片
I take each of them everywhere I go.
他们不是我的家人 但他们每晚都坐在我旁边
They are not my family, but they sit right next to mine
与我共进晚餐
at the dinner table every night.
请不要觉得我这边没有消息
Please don't ever mistake not hearing from me
就是我漠不关心
for not caring.
谢谢你能告诉我这些
I appreciate you telling me that.
得到你的消息我很高兴 即使只是听这种秘密
It is nice to hear from you, even if it's just for this.
我跟亚琳谈过了 就是那个蓝色卡车车主
I spoke to Arlene, the owner of that blue truck.
她说她十分清楚是谁偷了车
She says she knows exactly who stole it--
就是跟她同居的男人
the man she'd been living with.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
韦德·考德威尔
不认识
No.
韦德·考德威尔
Wade Caldwell.
因暴♥力♥殴打在亨茨维尔蹲了三年
Did three years in Huntsville on an assault and battery,
因持有并意图贩卖♥♥毒品蹲了一年
a year for possession with intent,
还犯下过持械抢劫等等的罪行
armed robbery, and so on.
-你跟他谈过了吗 -还没有
- Did you talk to him? - I have not.
因为自从2017年4月19日后 就没人见过他了
Because no one's seen him since April 19, 2017.
那天正是艾莉丝失踪的日子
The day Iris went missing.
这不可能是巧合
I mean, that can't be a coincidence.
有可能是巧合 但我怀疑不是
It could, but I doubt it,
尤其是韦德最后一次被目击
especially since the last time someone saw Wade,
是有人报♥警♥举报他在酒吧斗殴
they called 9-1-1 on him to report a bar fight.
他在跟一个深褐色头发的20多岁的漂亮女子争吵
He was in an altercation with a pretty, 20-something brunette.
是艾莉丝
Iris.
在哪个酒吧
What bar?
记住我们的约定
Now, remember our deal.
我负责交谈
I do all the talking.
你负责闭嘴
You do the "Keeping your mouth shut."
-我能做到 -是吗
- I can do that. - Can you?
无望酒吧
4月19日
April 19th...
2017年
2017.
让我想想
Give me a minute.
-那天是周一吗 -周三
- Was that a Monday? - Wednesday.
周三 想起来了 的确是周三
Wednesday. Oh, you know what? Sure.
我想起那晚了
Yeah, I remember that night.
大家都喝醉了
Man, people got sauced,
吐在自己身上 忘记给小费了
puked on themselves, and forgot the tip.
不过我又想起来了 等等
Oh, you know what, though? Wait.
那可能是4月18日或自那以后的任何一天
That could've been April 18th or literally any day since.
-这很好玩吗 -说说而已
- That supposed to be funny? - I'm just saying.
你们有谁记得三年前某个晚上
Either of y'all remember what happened to you
自己身边发生了什么吗
some random night three years ago?
我记得
Yeah.
你认识这个男人吗
You recognize this man?
或许认识吧 有可能
Uh, maybe. It's possible.
他叫韦德·考德威尔
His name is Wade Caldwell.
那晚是你打911报的警
You called 9-1-1 that night
说他在你酒吧打架斗殴
saying he was fighting in your bar.
许多人在我酒吧打架我都报♥警♥了 警探
I've called about a lot of guys fighting in my bar, Detective.
那她呢
And what about her?
好吧 我记得
Okay. Yeah.
那小妞我绝对记得
Now, that chick I definitely remember.
她精力充沛得很
She was a fireball.
我想起来了
It's coming back to me.
他们俩和一些人一起来的
They--they came in here with some people,
然后这两个人 就打起来了
and then those two, they really got into it.
-你看到他打她了 -没有
- You saw him hit her? - Oh, no.
-基本上是她打他 -什么
- Mostly it was her hitting him. - What?
知道他们因为什么而动手吗
Any idea what they were fighting about?
不知道 他只是说她失控了
Nah, he just said that she was out of control
他们得离开这里
and they needed to go,
说实话 他说得没错
and to be honest with you, he was right.
那女的太狂野了
Bitch was wild.
接下来呢
And what happened next?
我把他们赶出去了
I threw 'em out,
然后我等了45分钟 警♥察♥才到场
and I waited 45 minutes for the cops to show up.
多谢捧场
Thank you very much.
先生 要再来一杯吗
You, sir, need another?
你还好吗
You okay?
那晚她给我打了三次电♥话♥
She called me three times that night...
而我
and I...
我以为她跟达斯汀在一起
I just assumed she was with Dustin.
可是她却跟这个人在这里
But she was here in this place with him.
当时我在哪 我在做什么重要的事情
And where was I? What was I doing that was so important
重要到连她的电♥话♥都不能接
that I couldn't take her calls?
你知道我在哪吗
You know where I was?
在一个开麦表演的地方
I was about to sing some Emmylou Harris cover
翻唱爱美萝·哈里斯的歌♥[美国乡村女歌♥手]at some open-mic thing
观众也就九个人吧
in front of about nine people.
你知道我一周要躲掉多少个我妈的来电吗
You know how many times I duck calls from my mother in a week?
多了去了
It's a lot
生活就是这样
It's life.
我们就是这样
It's what we do.
发生在你妹妹身上的事 不管你接电♥话♥与否
What happened to your sister almost certainly happens
都很可能会发生
whether or not you pick up.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过如果我当时做了点什么
Or maybe if I had been there for her,
也许她就不会消失得无影无踪
she wouldn't have just fallen off the face of the earth.
-队长 能聊两句吗 -当然
- Hey, Cap. A word? - Sure.
你下周要参加的这个测试
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表