剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Get a therapist!
你好啊
What's up?
你要知道 昨晚斯特兰德队长到你家里
I need you to know that I had nothing to do with
和我没有关系
Captain Strand coming to your house last night.
斯特兰德队长
Captain Strand.
伤口冰敷过了吗
Did you ice that?
我没事
I'm fine.
你可以试试这个山金车酊
You might try this arnica.
它可以散瘀消肿
It'll help with the bruising and the swelling.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很惊讶你没有带警♥察♥来
I'm surprised you didn't turn up here with the police.
说实话 米歇尔
Honestly, Michelle,
我没兴趣再和你产生什么法律上的纠葛
I'm not interested in having any more legal dealings with you,
就此而言 其实我不想再和你有任何瓜葛
or any dealings with you, for that matter.
我就没喜欢过你
I never liked you.
你很自大 自以为无所不知
You're arrogant, a know-it-all,
欺凌弱小
a bully,
在艾莉丝失踪前我就感觉到了
and I felt that way before Iris went missing.
那你为什么来这
Then why are you here?
你不是想谈谈艾莉丝吗
You wanna talk about Iris?
好
Fine.
我只是不知道你有没有准备好
I just don't know if you're ready
来听我接下来要说的话
to hear what I have to say.
说来听听
Try me.
你以为你的妹妹很完美吗
You think your sister was so perfect?
-她并不完美 -我从来没有这样说过
- She wasn't. - I never said that.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你和你妈妈都把艾莉丝当偶像崇拜
You and your mom idolized Iris,
她离你们越远
and the further away she gets from you,
她在你们心中就越圣洁
the more sainted she becomes.
事实是 你不了解艾莉丝
The fact is, you didn't know Iris.
我也不了解
And I didn't, either.
到最后我都没能了解她
Not at the end.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
她身上某些东西变了
Something in her changed.
我是说 她总是那么稳重
I mean, she was always so stable
温柔 善良
and sweet and kind,
然后发生了一些事
and then something happened.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what,
但是感觉她的内心崩溃了
but it was like something inside her broke.
她不再是原来的艾莉丝了
She wasn't...Iris,
然后她开始和一些人鬼混
and she started hanging out with people
也不愿意把我介绍给他们
she wouldn't introduce me to.
这些话你和警♥察♥说了吗
Did you tell all of this to the police?
不管那些人是谁
Whoever those people were,
很有可能就是他们开着那辆卡车把她带走了
they could have been driving that truck.
我把我知道的一切都告诉警♥察♥了
I told the police everything I knew,
但这也让我意识到 我知道的太少了
which only made me realize how little I did know.
那你为什么没有告诉我
And why didn't you tell me?
从艾莉丝失踪那天起
From the day Iris went missing,
你就指控是我谋杀了她
you accused me of murdering her.
我本应该保护她的
I was supposed to protect her.
但我把她弄丢了
And I lost her.
那天晚上她走进了黑暗中 我就这样让她走了
She went off into the darkness, and I let her go,
我没追上去
and I didn't follow her.
她那晚给我打电♥话♥了
She called me that night.
打了不止一次
More than once.
我没接
And I didn't pick up.
我必须接受这个事实 这让我痛彻心扉
And I have to live with that, and it kills me.
你不是唯一一个失去她的人
You're not the only one who lost her.
我知道
I know.
风暴提前来临
Well, those storms we promised you
也比最初预测的要更猛烈
are here earlier and fiercer than first predicted.
龙♥卷♥风♥预警已经在全郡范围内发布
Tornado warnings in effect countywide.
拉好扶手 奥斯汀
Hang on to something, Austin.
这将是个颠簸的夜晚
It's going to be a bumpy night.
恶劣天气警报
我的天哪
Oh my sweet lord!
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表