剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
-我的腿保住了吗 -应该是的
- Am I gonna keep my leg? - I think so.
等等 等等 花生
Wait, wait. Hey, Peanut.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
那也太不卫生了
Oh, that is so not sanitary.
我爱死你了
I love you so much!
要不是你 我就死定了
I'd be a goner if it wasn't for you.
那可不 你确实养了条好狗
Yeah, you would've. Got yourself a good dog.
它是我此生最好的朋友
Best friend I ever had.
这可是个障碍啊 队长
You know this is a hazard, Captain.
别分散我的注意力
Don't distract me.
如果你不能在背负着压力的情况下击球入洞
If you can't putt under pressure,
你是没法打败比利的
you're not gonna be able to beat Billy.
我听说你带他参观了一圈消防局
I heard you gave him a tour of the house.
是他邀请你去打高尔夫的 对吗
He invited you golfing, didn't he?
不不不 我只是很喜欢打高尔夫
No, no, no, I just enjoy doing this
因为我觉得这很令人放松
'cause I find it to be relaxing.
天哪 搞什么啊
God--What?!
没错 他邀请我去打高尔夫 但是
Yes. He invited me to golf, but...
我很久没挥杆了
I haven't swung a club in quite a while,
所以技艺有点生疏
so I'm a little rusty.
给你个建议
Word of advice.
盯着点比利
Keep an eye on Billy.
你是说我不该把记分卡托付给他吗
You're saying that I shouldn't trust him with our score card?
我是说他有点狡猾
I'm saying he can be a little bit slippery.
我知道你想干什么了
I know what you're doin'.
是吗 跟我讲讲
Oh? Do tell.
你在破坏我们可能建立起的友谊
You're poisoning the well of a potential friendship.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
你真想让我说吗
You really gonna make me say it?
被甩的女人都爱记前任的仇
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
他跟我说过你是他前任
He told me you guys used to have a thing.
谁说我是被甩的那个
Who said I was the one scorned?
小心点就行
Just be careful.
关于比利
Thing about Billy--
他喜欢赢
he likes to win...
但有些太好胜了
a little too much.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
好了 注意听 我只说一遍
All right, listen up, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
钡的着火点是550摄氏度
The ignition temperature of barium's 550 degrees Celsius,
铋的着火点是735摄氏度
bismuth, 735 degrees Celsius,
丁烷的着火点是405摄氏度
butane, 405 degrees Celsius.
我的天 到底还有多少要读啊
Good God, how many of these are there?
高楼大厦着火时
During a fire in a high rise,
消防员可能需要将人员转移到
firefighters may relocate occupants
建筑物中另一个叫做"安全避难所"的地方去
to another part of the building known as a "Safe area of refuge."
对于回压和水头压力
Back Pressure or Head Pressure
单位应为磅每平方英寸
is measured in pounds per square inch, psi.
快走
Come on.
在测量婴儿的脉搏时
When taking an infant's pulse,
急救人员应该首先从肱动脉开始测量
first responders should always start with the brachial artery.
快问快答 菜鸟
Pop quiz, Probie.
大约有350加仑的水从那个消防栓涌出
Roughly 350 gallons just came out of that hydrant.
那么现在街上流淌着多少磅水
So how many pounds of water are running down the street right now?
拜托 兄弟 你应该知道一加仑水有多重吧
Come on, bro, tell me you know how much a gallon of water weighs.
你不知道
Nope.
一加仑水重8.33磅
Water weighs 8.33 pounds per gallon.
共计2915.5磅水
It's 2,915.5.
一根直径1.5英寸的水管长几英尺
How many feet in one section of an inch and a half hose?
-40 不 50英尺 -这就对了
- 40. No, 50--50 feet. - There we go, there we go.
空气中的含水量
What becomes difficult to ignite
-超过百分之多少时不易点燃 -15%吗
- when the moisture content goes above what percent? - 15?
-你是在问我还是在回答 -回答
- Are you asking, you telling? - Telling!
纸的着火点是218到245摄氏度
Paper-- 218 to 245 degrees Celsius.
磷的着火点是34摄氏度
Phosphorous--34 degrees Celsius.
云梯平台的伸展范围是85到100英尺
The range of an aerial ladder platform is 85 to 100 feet.
伸缩云梯的伸展范围是
The telescoping aerial ladder is--
50到100英尺
50 to 100 feet.
如何用医疗手段从喉咙中清除异物
Medical technique to remove an object from the throat.
腹部推压
Abdominal thrust.
火势烧到什么阶段时收集证据
At which phase of the fire is evidence collected?
排查隐患阶段
Overhaul phase.
需要抽送多大压力给2.5英寸的喷嘴
The pressure you pump to the tip of a 2-1/2-inch spray nozzle.
75磅每平方英寸
75 psi.
镁的着火点是
Ignition point of magnesium.
473摄氏度
473 degrees Celsius.
或者883华氏度
Or 883 degrees Fahrenheit.
别自作聪明 菜鸟
Don't be smart... Probie.
这个洞的位置比看上去远一些
Now, this hole's a little longer than it looks.
大概离旗杆有35码
It's, about 35 to the pin.
但今天是逆风
But wind's comin' back at us today,
所以你可能需要
so you're probably gonna need...
用8号♥球杆
8-iron?
怎么 你是球童吗
What, you a caddy now?
我会用9号♥球杆击球入洞
I'll get there with a 9.
去拿杆吧 小老虎
Go get 'em, tiger.
好球 纽约佬
Nice shot, New York.
运气球 得州佬
Lucky shot, Texas.
也行吧
That'll do.
贾德告诉我你从消防局请了一年假
Judd told me you took a year's leave from the firehouse.
你怎么受得了的
How could you stand it?
贾德嘴真大
Judd's got loose lips.
当我没说
Well, forget I mentioned it.
我刚刚只是在思考
I was just...thinkin'.
如果我不得不休一段时间假
Wondering what it would be like
我很好奇会是什么样
if I had to take some time off.
完全和地狱一样
Pure, unadulterated hell.
我得了甲状腺癌
I had thyroid cancer.
情况一度很糟糕
It was lookin' bleak for a minute but,
但是治好了 靠化疗
I nuked it--chemo.
我不是个信教的人 但
I'm not a prayin' man, but...
我祈祷说 "主啊
I said, "Lord,
要么让我痊愈 要么让我痛快死掉"
give me full remission or give me death."
离过两次婚 没有孩子
Twice divorced, no kids.
没了工作 活着还有什么意义呢
I mean, without the job, what's the point, right?
最操蛋的是
Damndest thing is
如果我没得癌症
if I hadn't gotten cancer,
那晚我就会跟126队的兄弟们一起丧命了
I'd died that night on the rig with the rest of the boys from 126.
所以 说来好笑
So, in a funny way,
这癌症也算是因祸得福吧
might've been the best thing that ever happened to me.
可燃金属被定为
Combustible metals are classified
哪一类可♥燃♥物♥
as what type of fuel--
B类 D类 F类还是K类
Class B, D, F, or K?
D类
D.
不对 是K类
No, K.
还是B类
Or is it B?
B类
Class B.
这就是你的最终答案吗
Is that your final answer?
是的 确定
Yep. For sure.
是D类
It's Class D.
B类是可燃液体
Class B are for flammable liquid fires.
我完蛋了
I'm so screwed.
睡一觉醒来全忘了
It's like I wake up and it's all gone.
大脑不是那样运转的 菜鸟
That's not how brains work, Probie.
帮我个忙 不要过度思考
Do me a favor and just don't think.
回答的时候 说出脑中浮现的第一个答案
Say the first thing that pops into your head, okay?
准备好了吗
Ready?
纸张的英国热量单位
BTU of paper.
12,500 to 1,500.
举出一例活性气体
Example of reactive gas.
氩气
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表