剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
这只愚蠢的 棕色眼睛的 流着口水的家伙
This stupid brown-eyed, slobbering thing...
你明知道我会很喜欢它
You knew I was going to fall in love with it,
你也明知道它病了 快死了
and you knew that it was sick, and it's gonna die,
而我承受不了那悲痛
and I won't be able to take that.
我不能再爱上一些我明知道会失去的东西了 爸
I can't fall in love with one more thing that I know I'm gonna lose, Dad.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你不能让我爱上这只蠢狗
You can't make me fall in love with this stupid dog.
我不会喜欢它的
I won't.
我觉得 你这样做不止是因为这只狗
Yeah, I think this is about more than the dog.
当然不止是因为这只该死的狗
Of course it's more than about the damn dog!
-你还没失去我 儿子 -是啊 但我可能会失去你
- You haven't lost me yet, son. - Yeah, but I could.
没错 你可能会失去我 有这个可能
Yes, you could. You could.
可能因为癌症 接警时可能出事
To cancer, on a call.
我也可能被卡车撞死
I could be hit by a truck.
谁都不能保证这些一定不会发生
There's no guarantees, not for anybody.
这只狗不代表着我的死亡
This dog isn't a symbol of my death.
它是对我生命的肯定
It's an affirmation of my life.
你可以喜欢它
It's okay to love him,
就算你可能会失去它
even though you might lose him.
现在
Here.
要不要跟它联♥系♥一下感情
Why don't you hook a brother up?
你知道我永远不会因此而原谅你的 是吧
You know I'm never gonna forgive you for this, right?
没关系
That's fine.
吃吧
Come on. Hi.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
该死 艾米
Damn it, Amy.
我还得叫醒你 让你告诉我你把刀放哪了吗
I gotta wake you up to show me where you moved the knives to?
很好
All right, fine.
艾米
Amy?
快点
Come on.
来自艾米的30个未接来电
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
有人试图闯入我家
好的先生 告诉我你的名字
Okay, sir. Tell me your name.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我能听到他们正在门口
I can hear them outside the front door.
他们 他们进来了
They're--they're inside.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
好的 布鲁斯 我叫格蕾丝
Okay, Bruce, my name is Grace.
别惊慌 好吗
We're not gonna panic, okay?
告诉我你的地址
What's your address?
是在
It's...
-先生 -天哪
- Sir? - Oh, God.
布鲁斯 告诉我 怎么了
Bruce, talk to me. What's going on?
玻璃 门上的玻璃碎了
Glass. It's broken glass.
后门是开着的
The back door is open.
好像也有人从后门进来了
It looks like someone came in through there too.
布鲁斯 我需要你的地址
Bruce, I need your address,
这样我才能派警♥察♥到你那里去
so I can dispatch police to your location.
我们 我们在房♥子里
We're, we're at the house.
我能听见他们在大厅里
I can hear them down the hall.
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
布鲁斯 你需要听我说
Bruce, you need to listen to me.
如果你家里有入侵者
If there are intruders in your home,
你绝对不能出现在他们面前
you should by no means confront them.
现在 你能从房♥子里出来吗
Now, can you get out of the house?
什么
What?
不行 我妻子在后面的房♥间里睡觉
No, my wife is asleep in the back room.
请派人来帮忙
Please send help.
布鲁斯
主动入室
后门打开/门玻璃破碎
入侵者上楼
埃利奥特
Elliot.
有一起非法入室事件
I've got a home invasion.
成年男性声称至少有两个入侵者
Adult male claims two or more intruders,
但在我问到地址之前他就挂了电♥话♥
but he hung up before I could get the address out of him.
-你试着打回去了吗 -没有
- You tried calling him back? - No.
如果他在房♥子里藏起来了
I mean, if he's hiding on the premises,
我不想让入侵者发现他的位置
then I don't want to alert the intruders to his location.
我们要是有他的地址就好了
I'd be nice if we knew his location though.
他用手♥机♥打的电♥话♥
Well, he was calling from a cell phone.
如果你授权了请求
If you authorized the request,
我们可以从运营商那里获得计费信息
we could get the billing information from the carrier.
他们会提供我们需要的信息
They'll give us what we need.
-我尽力吧 -谢谢
- I'll see what I can do. - Thanks.
女士 您看到入侵者是否持有任何武器了吗
Ma'am, did you see if the intruder has a weapon of any kind?
主动入室
入侵者携带刀具
你也遇到一起非法入室
You got a home invasion too?
今晚怎么回事
What is going on tonight?
363H20 请回复
3-6-3-H-20. Come in.
我是雷耶斯警官
This is Officer Reyes.
警官 你离第七大道有多远
Officer, how close are you to 7th and Channel?
很近
Close.
好 我们有一起疑似非法入室事件
Okay, we got a possible 10-62,
843频道的入室抢劫
home invasion on 843 Channel.
房♥主是布鲁斯·阿克曼 46岁
Homeowner is Bruce Ackerman, 46.
-请小心行事 -收到
- Proceed with caution. - 10-4.
你们找到他了吗
Did you find him?
调度中心 此处并无非法入室事件
Dispatch, negative on 10-62 at this location.
今天下午3点 求救者布鲁斯·阿克曼
The caller, Bruce Ackerman, was reported missing
被他的妻子报告失踪
by his wife at 3:00 this afternoon.
-失踪 -银色警报事件
- Missing? - Subject of a Silver Alert.
美国的一种公共通知系统 用于广播有关失踪人员信息
尤其是患有阿茨海默症或其他精神障碍的老年人
阿克曼先生患有早发性失智症
Mr. Ackerman suffers from early onset dementia.
他妻子说他有时候会出门散步
Wife says sometimes he wanders off,
但他从未离开这么久
though he's never been gone this long before.
他听起来晕头转向的
He sounded confused and disoriented.
他以为他在自己家打电♥话♥
He thought he was calling from his home.
女士 请保持冷静 警♥察♥12分钟前就出发了
Ma'am, stay calm. Police are 12 minutes out.
雷耶斯警官 阿克曼夫人在你身旁吗
Officer Reyes, is Mrs. Ackerman with you?
她在
She is.
好的 问问她伯奇伍德大道1940号♥
Okay, ask her if 1940 Birchwood Avenue
听起来是否熟悉
means anything to her.
收到
10-4.
谢谢
Thank you.
她说那是他们第一栋房♥子的地址
She says it's the address of their first home.
他们15年前就搬走了
They haven't lived there in 15 years.
那就是我的求救者
That's my caller.
这个求救者是一位65岁的女士
This caller is a 65-year-old female.
不 不是她 我的求救者是她家里的入侵者
No, not her. Who she's calling about.
玛丽莲·克鲁普
主动入室抢劫
入侵者携带刀具
房♥主持有枪♥支♥
-扎克 谁有枪 -我求救者的丈夫
- Zach, who has the gun? - My caller's husband.
30分钟前他们带着孙子回到家
They came home with their grandson about 30 minutes ago.
听见了一些声音
They heard some noise
所以他们把自己锁在一间卧室里
so they locked themselves in a bedroom.
入侵者试图进入
The intruder's attempting to gain entry.
警♥察♥还有十分钟就到
The police are ten out.
好吧 我们需要调度消防队和医疗队
Okay, we need to dispatch fire and medical
去那栋房♥子 以防事情恶化
to that location in case things go south.
扎克 我要临时接入 好吗
Zach, I'm gonna patch in, okay?
求救者是玛丽莲·克鲁普 65岁
Caller is is Marilyn Crump, 65.
好的
Okay.
克鲁普夫人
Mrs. Crump?
我的名字是格蕾丝 我是911接线员
My name is Grace. I'm a dispatcher with 9-1-1.
刚才和我说话的男人去哪了
Where's the man I was just talking to?
为什么警♥察♥没来
Why aren't the police here?
警♥察♥已经在路上了 女士
They're on their way, ma'am.
我警告你
I'm giving you a fair warning!
我有一把枪 如果你进来 我就开枪
I have a gun and I will shoot if you come in here!
我需要你听我说
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表