剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
为什么有人会吃这个
Why the hell would anybody eat that?
当然是为了登上我的墙
To get on my wall, of course.
好胜心真是力量之源
Pride's a powerful thing.
索尼娅 我们是来帮你的 我是紧急医疗队员
Sonya, we're here to help you. I'm a paramedic.
我要离开
I have to go!
你得在原地待一下
You need to just stay here for a minute.
我们会尽快带你离开
We're gonna get you out of here as soon as possible.
索尼娅 你有没有可能怀孕了
Sonya, is there any chance that you're pregnant?
没有
No!
血液高压90 低压60
BP is 90 over 60.
但她的心跳速率有116
But her heart rate's 116.
我不认为是心脏病发作
I don't think it's a heart attack.
疼
It hurts!
索尼娅 你能告诉我今年是哪一年吗
Sonya, can you tell me what year it is?
-周二 -脑震荡吗
- Tuesday? - Concussion?
但这说不通
It just doesn't make any sense.
她头部就磕破点皮
The wound on her head's superficial.
索尼娅 这样疼吗
Sonya, does this hurt?
她的膀胱肿胀
Her bladder's distended.
胃穿孔吗 这可是大胃王比赛
Perforated stomach? It's a eating contest.
那些空杯子是她的吗
That her place there with the empty pitchers?
没错 她喝得底朝天
Oh, yeah. She was throwing them back.
是低钠血症
This is hyponatremia.
水中毒
Water intoxication.
我们需要变换她的体♥位♥
We need to reposition her.
索尼娅 我们得给你转个身
Sonya, we're just gonna swing you around.
给我一根导尿管和导尿包
Grab me a catheter and a foley bag.
我们现在就得导出体液
We need to divert fluids now.
吉利安 把她的内♥裤♥脱掉
Gillian, let's get her underwear off.
队长 我们难道不该把她转运到车上
Captain, shouldn't we get her on the rig
再送到医院去处理这个情况吗
and let the hospital handle this?
如果现在给她插导尿管 出了事就是我们负责
We give her a catheter now, we'd be liable.
她的膀胱都快要炸了
Her bladder's about to burst.
这是我的决定 要负责也是我负责
It's my call. I'm the one who's liable.
我要你做几个深呼吸 好吗
I need you to take some deep breaths for me, okay?
你会觉得有些压♥迫♥感
You're gonna feel some pressure.
继续深呼吸
Continue to breathe.
导尿的速度太快了
The bag's filling so quickly.
我担心她会膀胱痉挛
I'm afraid her bladder's gonna spasm.
我正在尽量延缓
I'm trying to hold it off.
如果我能把管子往这边挪一点
If I can just move the tube a little this way --
你们在搞什么
What are you doing?
不要啊
No!
我的墙啊
My wall.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
骄傲使人愚蠢
Pride makes people stupid.
可不是吗
It sure does.
我该 我该拿这本册子怎么办才好
I mean, what am -- am I supposed to do with this?
这里面得有成千上万辆卡车
There's thousands of trucks here.
这也太扯了
It's ridiculous.
你说你的证人看到 在艾莉丝失踪当晚
You said your witness saw Iris get into a blue pickup truck
她上了一辆蓝色皮卡
the night she disappeared.
这里面列出了当时奥斯汀大都会区范围内
That's a list of every blue truck that was registered
登记在册的所有蓝色皮卡
in the greater Austin metroplex at that time.
你的意思是 我就该直接放弃吗
I mean, are you saying I should just give up?
当然不是
No.
我是说 你得先从得州范围内
I'm saying you should start with the guy in Texas
你认识的不开蓝色皮卡的人查起
you know who doesn't drive a blue pickup truck
这个人虽然自己不开 但他也许知道谁开
but who might know who did.
艾莉丝的那个男朋友 达斯汀·谢泼德
Iris's boyfriend, Dustin Shepard.
等等 警官
I'm sorry, officer.
你是建议我违反人身限制令吗
Are you suggesting that I violate a restraining order?
说得好像我不说你就不会违反似的
Like you need any encouragement.
我只是说
I'm just saying
假如下次你真的违反了限制令
next time you do violate the restraining order--
你肯定也会违反的
which you will --
如果你能稍微礼貌一点
maybe be a little more polite
也许在被逮捕之前 你会得到一些答案
and you might get a few questions answered before you get arrested.
我可不会对那个人♥渣♥礼貌
Not to that scumbag.
不过如果那个人♥渣♥是清白的
Well, if that scumbag is innocent,
他也许能提供一些有用的信息
he might have information that can help.
如果他是清白的
If -- if he's innocent,
那我纠缠了他这么多年
and I've been harassing him for all these years,
肯定会成为他最不愿意交谈的对象
I am the last person that he's gonna speak to.
天哪
God,
万一我错了呢
what if I'm wrong?
但我告诉你吧 我才不会错
You know what? No.
他们在一起的时候
He was a dick to her
达斯汀一直就对艾莉丝很不好
the whole time they were together,
就算他没有蓝色皮卡
and just because he doesn't own a blue truck
也不能表明他没有参与其中
doesn't mean he wasn't involved.
好吧 不管怎么说
Well, either way,
如果你想查明艾莉丝的下落
you want to find out where Iris went,
那也许你就得把你的骄傲咽下去
you may need to swallow your pride.
我宁可咽玻璃
I'd rather swallow glass.
我不喝啤酒
I don't drink beer.
卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
你最近的生活怎么样
What's the latest in your life?
有交往对象吗
Seeing anybody?
真"有趣"
How interesting.
友谊不就是有趣的吗
Isn't friendship fun?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
最近我确实没怎么关心你的情况
This hasn't exactly been a two-way street lately.
卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
你最近的生活怎么样
What is going on in your life?
-有交往对象吗 -没有
- Are you seeing anyone? - No.
我没有
I'm not.
至少我不觉得有
I don't think.
你不觉得有
You don't think?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我遇到了一个人 我们搞上了
I met someone, we hooked up,
然后感觉就开始变得怪怪的
then it got weird.
-感情不是永远都会这样吗 -不 米歇尔
- Doesn't it always get weird? -No, Michelle.
并不是永远都会的
It doesn't always get weird.
所以是怎么回事 跟我讲讲这个男孩吧
So? Tell me about this boy.
其实你认识他
You know him, actually.
TK·斯特兰德
TK Strand.
-那很棒啊 -对啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
他是个满分帅哥
He's a ten,
现在我有点忘不了他了
and now I kind of can't get him out of my head.
那你为什么不约他出来
So why don't you ask him out?
不行的 他可能会躲我
Oh, no. He'd probably ghost me.
我只是不想做主动追求的一方
I just hate being the one doing the chasing.
为什么
Why?
你可是有手铐的男人
You're the one with the handcuffs.
还记得你刚才说的 把骄傲咽下去吗
What were you just saying about swallowing pride?
来看看
Hey, check it out.
看看这些评论
Yo, these comments.
"我要马上回去烧掉我的房♥子"
"BRB, gotta burn down my house."
名叫Redneckognize的网友说
Redneckognize says,
"美女的人工呼吸比我的生命更重要"
"Must almost die so she can give me mouth to mouth."
能不要再念了吗 菜鸟 我认真的
Can you turn that off, probie? Seriously.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
别假装你不喜欢引人注目
Do not pretend like you don't love the attention.
我喜欢被关注 但不是这样的关注
I do, just not when it's like that.
我的牙医是穆♥斯♥林♥ 她就不戴头巾
My dentist is Muslim and she doesn't wear a hijab.
每个人有自己的选择
It's a choice.
所以你选择了戴头巾 为什么
So you wear that by choice? Why?
戴头巾让我和更宏大的东西联♥系♥在了一起
Connects me to something bigger.
不仅是我的信仰 还有我的长辈们
Not just my faith but to those who came before me.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表