剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
迈阿密
有两位平民落水
We got two civilians in the water.
你以为自己在干什么 马里安
What the hell do you think you're doing, Marjan?
不
No!
迈阿密火警援救的照片墙
Miami Fire and Rescue Instagram got, what,
现在有六百万个赞了吗
6 million likes now?
九百万
Nine.
卡迪·B昨晚转发了[美国著名女歌♥手]Cardi B reposted it last night.
你一年之内被训了11次
You've racked up 11 reprimands in one year.
能创纪录了
That has to be a record.
我父母教导我如果要做一件事
Well, my parents taught me if you're gonna do something,
就要做到最好
be the best.
你确定你们要找的不是别的马特奥·查韦斯吗
You sure you got the right Mateo Chavez?
你在多个项目中创下了奥斯汀消防学院的记录
You set AFD academy records in multiple categories.
实战项目很简单
Field stuff is easy.
实战即为考核
The field is where you're tested.
只不过你还需要通过笔试
Except you have to pass the written exams too,
但我考砸了
but I flunked out.
四次
Four times.
当你屡战屡败 为什么还坚持要回来
When you wash out that many times, why do you keep coming back?
因为我是为此而生的 长官
Because I was born to do it, sir.
不服从命令 鲁莽行事
Insubordination, reckless behavior.
我对差劲的领导过敏
I'm allergic to poor leadership.
不服从命令 不服从命令
Insubordination, insubordination.
当你在给你老板洗车时
When you were washing your boss's car,
你擦拭了车门把手内部 为什么
you were wiping down the inside of the door handles. Why?
没人会知道那里有没有被洗到
Nobody would ever know if they're clean or not.
我会知道 长官
I would, sir.
爸 你把这家伙招进来
Dad, you bring this guy in,
大家都会疯掉的
people here would lose their minds.
是啊
Yep.
芝加哥
-有枪 -你怎么知道他就是纵火犯
- Gun! - How'd you know he was the arsonist
并且他还持枪
and he had a gun?
运气好
Got lucky.
是啊 运气你个头
Yeah, lucky, my ass.
你有一堆救生表彰
You got a stack full of Life Saving Commendations,
这说明你有预判风险的天赋
which tells me you have a gift for threat assessment.
你认为这和你是个变性人有关吗
Would you say that has anything to do with you being trans?
在我的成长过程中
Growing up the way I did,
有很多人都想伤害我 所以
there was a lot of folks who wanted to hurt me, so
我学会了在他们发现我是谁之前
I guess I learned to figure out who they were
先判断出他们的身份
before they figured out who I was.
你觉得调到奥斯汀来怎么样
How would you feel about relocating to Austin?
听着 我实话实说
Well, look, I'll be honest.
我来这里的真正原因
The real reason I agreed to come out here
是因为我想来见识一下西南偏南音乐节
is 'cause I've always wanted to check out South by Southwest.
谢谢 队长 但我是在芝加哥工作时变的性
Thanks, Cap, but I transitioned on the job in Chicago,
那已经够艰难了
and that was hard enough.
我不敢想象在得州情况会如何
I don't wanna imagine what things are gonna be like down in Texas.
对我而言 那段视频走红以后
Things have really changed for me in Miami
我在迈阿密的一切都改变了
since that video went viral.
那是我第一次真正感到被尊重
For the first time, I genuinely feel respected.
你能看着我的眼睛告诉我
Can you look me in the eye and tell me
你们消防局没有把你当成门面来利用吗
that your department's not using you as a prop?
我怎么知道你不是为自己找门面
How do I know you'reot looking for a prop of your own
以向人们彰显你有多开明呢
to show everybody how woke you are?
我的老师们都说我有点迟缓
My teachers all said I was a little slow.
我不知道你的老师们曾告诉你什么
I don't know what your teachers told you in the past,
但我知道你不是这样
but I know what you're not.
你不傻
You're not stupid.
-我不傻吗 -不傻
- I'm not? - No.
你很细心
You're thorough,
你百折不挠
you're relentless,
你正是我想要招揽进126队的那种人
and you're exactly the kind of man I want in the 126.
当我看着你和你取得的成就时
When I look at you and what you've accomplished,
我看见的不是一个穆♥斯♥林♥或者一个女人
I don't see a Muslim or a woman.
而是一位英勇无畏的消防员
I see a kick-ass firefighter.
你想 现在这座城市某处
You know, somewhere in this town right now
正有个和你当时一样的孩子
is a kid who is just like you were.
觉得害怕 无助
Feeling scared, helpless.
我希望你能让他 或她 或他们看看
I'd like you to show him, or her, or they,
做真正的自己没什么不好
it's okay to be who you are.
而且我给你开双倍工资
And I'll double your salary.
灾难发生那晚 你在现场
You were there, the night of the tragedy.
你是唯一的幸存者
Lone survivor.
一定很不好受
That's gotta be rough.
在医院待了六周 所以
It was six weeks in the hospital, so.
我现在没事了
I'm good now.
是吗
Are you?
因为上面说你还没有完善你的被呼叫用户识别信息
'Cause it says here you haven't completed your CSID.
你明白的
Ah, well, you know,
我这人不太喜欢聊天
I never really had much use for talk.
发生在你同事身上的事 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry about your crew.
他们不仅仅是我的同事
They weren't just my crew.
你应该明白的
You know, you should know that.
他们是我的兄弟 所以
They were my brothers, so--
我们直接跳过这些
let's just-- let's just cut the--
虚伪的慰问吧 而且
the fake-ass condolences, and--
我甚至不明白为什么我非得过来
I don't even understand why I had to come down here
来面试这份工作
to interview for a job
我从高中毕业后就来做这份工作了
that I've had since I graduated high school.
你不是在面试
You're not.
这不是场面试
This isn't an interview.
我出于尊重邀请你过来 是想当面告诉你
I invited you down here out of respect to tell you to your face
我不确定你是否准备好重返工作岗位
that I wasn't sure whether you'd be ready to come back.
现在 和你聊过之后
Now, having talked to you,
我确定了
I am sure.
你没有准备好
You're not.
-创伤后应激障碍 -应激障碍个屁
- PTSD - PTSD my ass.
我是特拉维斯郡最出色的消防员
I am the best firefighter in Travis County.
可能确实如此 但直到
That may very well be, but until--
听着 伙计 我进来时就明白你想干什么了
Hey, look, man, I saw what you're doing when I came in.
你有一堆"我们都是一家人"的套路可以用 对吗
You got a whole, you know, "We are the world" thing going, right?
但你却容不下
But you got no place
我这种能脚踏实地工作的人
for a guy like me who can actually do the job.
莱德先生 我要帮你一把
Mr. Ryder, I'm gonna do you a favor.
你要帮我一把
You gonna do me a favor?
你以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
这里是我的消防局
This is my house.
现在不是了
It was.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry.
那这样如何
So how about this?
不如你拿好你的"抱歉"
How about you take your "sorry,"
然后塞进你屁♥股♥里
and you stick it up your ass.
主卧里有一个按♥摩♥浴缸
There's a Jacuzzi tub in the master
楼下还有一间浴室
and another bath downstairs.
电器都是全新的
All the appliances are new.
厨房♥去年才翻新过
Kitchen was renovated last year.
后院很棒 能看到山间乡村的景色
Great backyard, hill country views.
租金是4500美元一个月
Rent's 4,500.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
如果有问题的话 我们还能和房♥东谈谈
If that's a problem, we can talk to the owners.
不 这个不是问题
No. It's not a problem.
那我就让你们讨论一下吧
I'll give y'all a minute to chat.
在得州我租这么一套房♥子的钱
I can rent this in Texas
还不够在红钩社区租个单身公♥寓♥呢
for less than a studio apartment in Red Hook.
这是因为布鲁克林的房♥价太扯了
Well, 'cause that Brooklyn real estate is dumb.
我是说 我觉得我们得租下这套房♥子
I mean, I think we kind of have to do this.
一个人住这么大的房♥子有点过了吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表