剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
我只希望我爸能幸福快乐
I just want my dad to be happy,
以防我出于一些原因 不在他身边
in case, for some reason, I'm ever...not around.
你是想再昏迷一次吗
Are you planning on going into another coma?
不不
No, no.
实话说 这是我今年第二次死里逃生了
To be fair, this is the second time this year that I've almost died.
说来话长
That's a long story.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么约我来
Why am I here?
-说实话吗 -是的
- Honestly? - Uh-huh.
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
我感觉 我真的需要找人聊聊
You know, I feel like I-I really need to talk someone,
而你恰好是名心理学家
and, well, you're a psychologist.
-所以 -我
- So... - I--mm...
我确实是心理学教授
I'm a professor of psychology
但我专攻的是人类性学方面的心理问题
with a focus on human sexuality.
但是 我也擅长聆听
But I'm also a really good listener.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我乐于接受任何专业的建议
I appreciate any professional advice.
好吧 一般你跟谁谈论这些事
Okay, so who do you normally talk to about these things?
我可以找我男朋友
Well, like, I guess there is my boyfriend.
但我也不知道他算不算我男朋友
Who I don't even really know is my boyfriend, boyfriend.
这种情况我也是头一回
It's all kind of new.
这不能说是专业诊断
Not a professional diagnosis,
但我觉得 我明白怎么回事了
but I-I think I see what's happening here.
是吗 所以...
You do? What's...
这算什么情况
what's--what's happening?
当你有一两次濒死的经历后 这样很正常
Well, it's common when you have a near-death experience-- or two...
你会质疑自己人生的选择
you question your life choices.
但我一直想要的就是成为一名消防员
But all I've ever wanted was to be a firefighter,
这是我从儿时起就有的梦想
ever since I was a kid.
实际上 我并没有提到消防员的事
I didn't mention that, actually.
但有趣的是 你提到了
But interesting you did.
格蕾丝 有人专门打电♥话♥找你
Grace, I got a caller asking for you specifically.
-找我吗 -他拒绝跟任何其他人通话
- For me? - Won't talk to anyone else.
九号♥线
Line nine.
好的 谢谢你 扎克
Okay, thank you, Zach.
我是格蕾丝·莱德 你有什么紧急情况
This is Grace Ryder. What's your emergency?
格蕾丝 我被割伤得很严重
Gracey, I'm--I'm cut up pretty good.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
我有点没站稳
I got a little wobbly
然后跌倒在咖啡桌上
and--and--and fell through the coffee table.
你在流血吗
Are you bleeding?
是的 血流如注
Yeah, like a stuck hog.
哪里流血
Where?
胳膊流了一点血
My arm a little bit,
糟糕的是我的腿
but the bad one is-- is on my leg.
你流血的伤口在膝盖以上还是以下
Okay, are you bleeding above or below the knee?
-膝盖以下 -那还好
- Below. - Well, that's better.
听着 你身后的餐厅里有个橱柜
Listen, the cabinet that's behind you in the dining room,
你能够到吗
can you get to it?
-我就在它旁边 -好的
- I'm--I'm right next to it. - Okay.
海伦把干净的桌布放在最底下的抽屉里了
Helen kept the nice tablecloths in the bottom drawer.
-拿出来一块桌布按在伤口上 -我拿到了
- Grab one, press it up against the wound, okay? - I got it.
尽可能使劲按住
As hard as you can.
-有效果吗 -不 格蕾丝
- Is that working? - No, no, Gracey.
我尽可能使劲按住了
It--it--I'm pressing as hard as I can,
但还是流血
and it's still bleeding.
换个方法
New plan.
从桌上拿个烛台
Grab the candlestick from the table.
-烛台吗 -没错
- The candlestick? - Mm-hmm.
黄铜支架 我们要做个止血带
The brass holder. We're gonna make a tourniquet.
好的 我拿到了
Oh, o-okay. I got it.
把桌布绕你的大腿缠一圈
Okay, loop the tablecloth around your thigh.
拿烛台穿过桌布圈
Place the candlestick across the loop,
在烛台上系一个结
tie a knot around it.
好的
Okay. There.
现在旋转烛台
Okay, now rotate the stick.
应该会让系的结变紧
That should tighten the knot, okay?
一直旋转 直到停止流血
Keep going until the bleeding stops.
好的
Okay.
有效果了 格蕾丝
It--it's working, Gracey.
不流血了
It's working.
那就好
Okay. All right.
你坚持住别动
Well, you just hang tight.
紧急医疗队来了 我听见声音了
The--the paramedics are here. I-I can hear 'em.
好的
Okay.
他们会好好照顾你的 爸
Okay, well, they're gonna take good care of you, Dad.
格蕾丝 谢谢你
Gracey, thank you!
你是我的救命恩人
You're--you're a lifesaver.
格蕾丝
Gracey?
怎么了
Yeah?
贾德没必要知道这件事 对吗
Judd doesn't have to know about this, does he?
你们今晚有口福了
You guys are in for a treat tonight.
在哪个乱套的世界里 藜麦才能算美味
In what kind of a demented universe is quinoa a treat?
这应该是法老小麦
I think it's farro, actually.
拜托 这里面满是蛋白质 抗氧化物和维他命
Come on, it's chock-full of proteins, antioxidants, and vitamins.
-你会喜欢的 -维他命 听着就美味
- You're gonna love it. - Vitamins, yum.
没试过就不要先下定论
Don't knock it till you try it,
你们这群忘恩负义的人
you bunch of ingrates.
这不是我们的睡美人吗
If it isn't Sleeping Beauty.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -伙计
- Hi. - My man.
-哥们 -很高兴看到你回来
- Hey, dude. - Good to see you, man.
很高兴看到你回来 兄弟
Good to see you, brother.
多谢关心
Thanks, guys.
-慢着点 马特奥 -抱歉
- Ooh, ooh, ooh. Mateo. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
肩膀还很痛
Shoulder.
儿子 你确定你没事了吗
Son, are you sure you should be on your feet?
没事 能聊聊吗
Yeah. Can we talk?
好
Yeah, sure.
看起来不错
Yeah, yeah, looking good, kiddo.
看看是谁呀 看看谁回来了
Look who it is. Look who's back.
别忘了我哦 不许忘了我
Don't forget about me. Don't forget about me.
252云梯队队长
怎么样
How you doing?
还好吗 一切都好吗
Are you okay? Is everything all right?
都挺好
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
我挺好
I'm good.
TK 我知道你真正的"一切都好"的表情
TK, I know your "Everything's fine" face
你不好
and that is not it.
我得问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
问吧
Sure.
你为什么决定当消防员
Why'd you decide to be a firefighter?
为什么
Why?
因为洋基队不肯收我
'Cause the Yankees wouldn't take me,
谁想为大都会队效力呢[都是纽约棒球队]and who wants to play for the Mets?
爸 我没开玩笑
Dad, I'm serious.
你一直都知道这就是你想做的职业吗
Did you always know that this is what you wanted to do?
不是
Not always.
我本来要当律师的
I was gonna be a lawyer.
是吗 我怎么不知道这事
Really? Why did I not know this?
可能是因为我在第二年就从法学院退了学
Probably because I dropped out of law school the second year,
加入了消防学院 娶了你妈妈
joined the fire academy, and married your mom.
家里有一个律师就足够了
One lawyer in the house was plenty.
是什么改变了你的想法
So what changed your mind?
在我退学前的那个夏天
Well, the summer before I dropped out,
我在东汉普敦当救生员
I had a job in East Hampton as a lifeguard.
为了姑娘们
For the chicks.
为了姑娘们
For the chicks.
但大多数时候 我就是坐在高台上
But mostly, I just sat in the tower
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表