剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
at the beauty supply store who I thought was gay.
在此澄清 我可是直男
And to be clear, I am not.
我真希望这不是我们最后一次相遇
I really hope this isn't the last time we meet.
你确定不要来和我一起吃饭吗
Are you sure you don't wanna grab a bite with me?
我请客
I'm buying.
我想还是改天吧
I think I gotta take a rain check.
大男子主义不是犯罪
Masculinity is not a crime.
大男子主义不是犯罪
Masculinity is not a crime!
她是自找的
马里昂斯基妇女庇护所
妇女和儿童的紧急庇护场所
这个所谓的庇护所借纳税人之财 行诈骗之举
This so-called "Shelter" Uses taxpayer dollars to commit fraud.
虚假的家暴指控
False accusations of domestic violence
诋毁男性 破坏家庭
smears men and destroys families.
你得把他们抓起来
You have to arrest them!
庇护所里的女人们受的伤已经够多了
The women inside the shelter have been traumatized enough.
我明白 女士
I understand, ma'am.
请您退后就好 谢谢
If you could just stand back, we'd appreciate it.
大男子主义不是犯罪
Masculinity is not a crime.
先生 请你把喇叭放下来
Sir, I'm gonna need you to put down the bullhorn, please.
-我们没有违法 -没人说你违法
- We're not breaking any laws. - No one said you did.
但我们要看看你的许可证
We just need to have a look at your permit.
-什么 -你的集♥会♥许可证
- My what? - Your permit to assemble.
它叫《权利法案》
It's called the Bill of Rights.
其实它叫L7-B游♥行♥许可证
Actually, it's called an L7-B parade permit.
别胡扯了
This is bull crap.
-先生 -大男子主义不是犯罪
- Sir - Masculinity is not a crime.
先生 我要求你们解散
Sir, I'm asking you kindly to disperse --
别碰我
Don't touch me.
-我清楚我的权利 -我知道
- I know my rights. - I get that --
谁扔的瓶子
Who threw that bottle?
先生 先生 你怎么了 所有人退后 退后
Sir? Sir? Everybody, back up! Back up!
调度中心 请派一辆救护车到戈雅2400街区
Dispatch, we need an EMS response at 2400th block of Goya.
病人被一个瓶子砸中 似乎是癫痫发作了
Patient was struck with bottle, appears to be having a seizure.
这是什么情况
What are we walking into here?
调度中心说骚乱什么的
Dispatch said something about a riot.
是抗♥议♥活动
Protest.
这是妇女庇护所 他们来抗♥议♥什么
It's a women's shelter. What are they protesting?
抗♥议♥女性 这些人是非独者
Women. They're incels.
全称叫非自愿独身者
Involuntary celibates.
还真有这东西
That's a thing?
我们之前就管叫他们"废柴"
We used to just call them "Losers."
这位白马王子头上被瓶子砸了
Prince Charming here took a bottle to the head,
晕过去大概一两分钟
was out for a minute or two,
但他已经醒过来了 就是有点晕
but he has woken up in rare form.
检查他的气道呼吸循环状况 测量生命体征
Check his ABCs and get his vitals.
女同事 女上司
Lady coworker. Lady boss.
你满身都是雌性激素的臭味 老兄
You stink like estrogen, bro.
你还一身熏人的大蒜味呢 所以我猜咱俩扯平了
You stink like garlic, so I guess we're even, bro.
他的瞳孔反射正常
His pupil response is good.
他的心率过快 而且我观察到了潮式呼吸
He's tachycardiac, and I'm detecting Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
让他躺上急救板 抬到车上去
Let's get him on the board and load him up.
我之前轻轻碰了他一下
He did the exact same thing
他也是这个表现
when I barely touched him earlier.
先生 你有没有什么病史是我们应该知晓的
Sir, do you have any medical conditions we should know about?
我患有二水焦磷酸钙结晶沉积症
I have CPPD.
你们都听到了 动作轻点
You heard him. Be gentle.
二水焦磷酸钙结晶沉积症
CPPD?
结晶体沉积在关节部位导致疼痛
Painful crystal deposits on the joints.
就像严重的关节炎一样
It's like severe arthritis.
这人从里到外都有毒啊
Toxic inside and out.
大男子主义不是犯罪
Masculinity's not a crime.
大男子主义不是犯罪
Masculinity is not a crime!
这人中午吃什么了 一瓣蒜吗
What'd this guy eat for lunch, a clove of garlic?
我们该给他开薄荷糖
We should administer a breath mint.
我听到了
I heard that.
你叫什么名字 我要投诉你
What's your name? I'm gonna report you.
血压下降
BP's dropping.
测不到呼吸
Not detecting respiration.
开始心肺复苏 我去准备除颤器
Start CPR. I'll ready the paddles.
离手
Clear.
老天 怎么这么臭
Jeez, man what a stink. God.
吉利安
Gillian?
我想这不是大蒜味
I don't think that's garlic.
蒂姆 蒂姆 靠边停车
Tim! Tim, pull over!
什么情况
What do you got?
布雷克和她的队员被困在里面 车里有毒性气体
Blake and her team are stuck in there. There's some toxic fumes,
我们没法把她们救出来
couldn't get 'em out.
他差点晕过去 我不知道是为什么
He almost passed out. I don't know why.
受困的是布雷克队长吗
Captain Blake?
对 车里有她和她的队员
Yeah, she's in there with her team
还有他们正在运送的一位患者
and a patient they were trying to transport.
警♥察♥先到了
PD got here first,
但有毒气体让他们寸步难行
but they couldn't get close enough
他们无法进入车厢
to pull anybody out 'cause they got hit with toxic fumes
将里面被困的人解救出来
and it knocked them off their feet.
大家按照危险品紧急处理方案行动
All right, hazmat protocols, everybody.
戴上防毒面具再工作
BAs go on and stay on.
马里安 把探测器拿来
Marjan, get the detector.
马特奥 TK 准备救援工具
Mateo, TK, get the extraction equipment.
-雷耶斯警官 -我能做什么 先生
- Officer Reyes... - Yes, sir?
-尽快疏散围观群众 -好的 先生
- Clear those people out now. - Yes, sir.
看起来他们还活着
Looks like they're still breathing.
你觉得有毒气体是什么 是一氧化碳吗
What do you think, it's carbon monoxide?
没有探测到一氧化碳
It's not detecting any CO.
一种硫化物 浓度万分之五
Some kind of sulfate, 500 PPM.
是什么产生了有毒气体
Where's it coming from?
我觉得是这个男人产生了有毒气体
I think it's coming from him.
是的
It is.
好了 大家准备好
All right, everybody,
把这位患者和队员们安全地解救出来
let's secure this patient and get her out of there.
队长
Captain...
如果你先解救我的队员 我会不胜感激的
I'd appreciate if you start with my team first.
患者不会介意的 他已经死了
He won't mind. He's dead.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, chica.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
进来吧
You better.
医生要求你留在这里
Doctors said that they were gonna keep you here
住院观察几天
for a few days for observation.
那挺好的
Oh, great.
所以我给你带了一些衣物
So I brought you some clothes,
几本《哈利波特》
a couple Harry Potters,
还有一些花生酱巧克力豆
and some peanut butter M&Ms.
你真是我的英雄
My hero.
他们说还没查清楚
They're saying they still don't know
是什么把你的患者变成了人型大规模杀伤武器
what caused your guy to become a human WMD.
我可能知道
I think I might.
是我的错
Me.
那些迹象一直在我眼前
The signs were in front of me the whole time.
有些关节炎药物是硫基药物
Some arthritis medicines are sulfide-based.
那些药物闻起来像大蒜一样
They have a sort of a garlicky smell.
当我们让他吸氧并且使用心脏除颤器的时候
When we put him on O2 and used the defibrillators,
我们一定是触发了某种化学反应
we must have triggered some sort of a chemical reaction
使硫化物转化为硫酸盐
that converted the sulfides to sulfates.
基本上来说
And--and basically,
我在那个人体内制♥造♥了有毒气体
I created a poison cloud inside of the guy.
你怎么可能知道这些呢
How were you supposed to know any of that?
这是我的职责 我应该知道的
Because it's my job to.
我在很多事情上都犯了大错
I've been so wrong about so many things.
我不能在工作上也犯错
I can't start to be wrong on the job too.
为什么我觉得你说的话另有深意
Why do I feel like we're not talking about toxic guy anymore?
这与艾莉丝有关吗
Is this about Iris?
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表