剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
抽吸器
Suction.
撑住啊 表兄
Come on, cuz.
快醒过来
Come on.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
亲爱的 你在家吗
Baby? You home?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
这周的放松日提前了吗
Cheat day come early this week?
-想吃的话自己拿 -我想吃
- You know if you want some. - I do.
你今天没有通过无线电跟我交谈
So you went radio silent on me today.
和斯特兰德队长的谈话如何
How'd it go? The big talk with Captain Strand.
不太好
It didn't.
他说他不认为我准备好重新开始工作了
He says he don't think I'm ready to come back,
他还说他担心我患上了创伤后应激障碍
and he says that he's worried that I got PTSD,
不过是个借口罢了 我挺好的
which is just an excuse, you know, 'cause I'm fine.
但你会做噩梦 贾德
Except for the nightmares, Judd.
但幸运的是 我只需要在醒着的时候工作
Well, you know, fortunately, I only have to work when I'm awake.
好吧 所以
Okay, so,
你可以在其他消防队找到工作
you'll get another job at a different station.
我听说154队正在招人
I heard the 154 is looking.
不 我不能 我
No, ma--no, I can't. I'm--
如果我离开了126队
Look, if I walk away from the 126,
就像我离开了我牺牲的战友
it's like I'm walking away from them.
所以你要怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
那位队长就是在为难我
Look, the captain's got it in for me.
他完全不在乎
He don't give a damn
我在这个岗位工作了20年
that I got 20 years out on that rig.
这份工作就是我的一切 这不公平
This job is everything to me. That ain't fair.
亲爱的 我希望你不是在试图
Well, sweetheart, I hope you're not trying
告诉一位黑人女性在得州生活有多难
to tell a black woman how tough life in Texas is.
不是的
No.
不 我没有
No, no.
当你想娶我的时候 我父亲对你说了什么
When you asked for my hand, what did my father say to you?
他说他宁愿惨死
He, uh, well, he said that he would die bloody
也不愿意让一个来自塞甘的乡巴佬
before he let a redneck from Seguin
接近他的宝贝女儿
anywhere near his baby girl.
然后你是怎么做的
And what did you do?
第二天我回去 又求了他一遍
I went back the next day and I asked him again.
第三天我又去了
And the day after that.
第四天你也去了
And the day after that.
我记得你还帮他建了泳池甲板
Even built his pool deck, as I recall.
我可不会给斯特兰德队长也建个泳池甲板
I ain't building Captain Strand no pool deck.
贾德 我的重点是
My point is, Judd,
我心爱的男人从不会就这么被拒绝而不去争取
is the man I love has never taken no for an answer.
所以请坚持下去
So do not start now.
开几盏灯吧 这里太暗了
Turn some lights on in here now.
在看你的痣
Mole check?
实际上 我在看我的痘痘
Pimple check, actually.
痘痘 你长了痘痘
Pimples? You get pimples?
是的 我服用的一些东西会让人长痘痘
Yeah, some of the stuff I have to take can cause acne.
你护肤的流程是什么
What's your routine?
你用什么护肤产品
Your skincare regiment.
香皂和水
Soap and water?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
那是最糟糕的选择
That is the worst thing you could do.
香皂使你的皮肤变得干燥
Soap dries you out.
-那不是挺好的吗 -才不是
- Isn't that a good thing? - No.
所有的男人都犯了一个最大的错误
Single biggest mistake all men make
护肤不只是正确地洗脸
when it comes to skincare is not washing properly,
我们这样的人更要多加注意
which is particularly problematic for guys like us.
这份工作会让我们大汗淋漓
You know, the work, we sweat,
还有各种突发事件 所以我先从
we break out, so I start my routine
温和的去角质洁面乳开始
with a gentle exfoliating cleanser.
它的成分全部是有机的 内含的孔雀石成分还能排毒养颜
It's all organic, and it has detoxifying malachite.
好吧 这看起来挺贵的 队长
Yeah, this looks expensive, Cap.
先用这个吧
Here, take this for now.
它含有的植物成分具有舒缓功效
It's got soothing botanicals.
能缓解剃须后的不适 打开它
Guards against razor burn. Open it.
有点雪松 云杉和佛手柑的味道
A little cedar, a little spruce, a little bergamot.
他们居然还在里面放了木头
They put wood in it
最后一步
Finally,
润肤霜
moisturizer.
这就是护肤工程中的水罐车 专门补水
This is the engine.
它使所有的护肤功效都运作起来
Keeps the whole thing moving.
不不 你不能用这个 这是我的宝贝
No, no, you can't have that. This is very precious to me.
我还是继续用香皂和水吧
I think I'm gonna stick with soap and water.
队长
Hey, Cap?
谢谢你
Thanks for this.
大多数人都会小心翼翼地对待我
You know, most people tend to tiptoe around me.
你应该期望自己得到
You should expect to be treated
跟这里的其他人同样的待遇
just like any other guy around here.
我对我的队员们有三项承诺
I have three commitments to my people.
打卡上班的人也能够平安下班
Everybody who clocks in will also clock out,
每个人都会得到公平待遇
everybody gets a fair shake,
没有人 我是说没有人
and no one, and I mean no one,
会被落下
gets left behind
在护肤这方面
when it comes to skincare.
谢了 队长
Thanks, Cap.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我的车整个翻过来了 好痛
是斯特兰德队长吗 我是奥斯汀警局的雷耶斯警官
Captain Strand? Officer Reyes, Austin PD.
-幸会 长官 -幸会
- Good to meet you, sir. - Good to meet you.
单车事故
Single vehicle accident.
她的车应该是打滑之后
Looks like she hydroplaned,
撞到灯杆然后翻车了
hit the light pole, and rolled the vehicle.
车里有多少人
How many people inside?
只有司机 艾莉森·帕克
Just the driver, Allison Parker.
车门破碎太严重 没法救她出来
Doors are too smashed to get her out,
别看了 马上就有观众了
and don't look now, bud, you're about to have an audience.
让他们看看我们的本事
Show 'em what we got.
艾莉森 你能听见我说话吗
Allison, can you hear me?
她昏过去了 我们得快点行动
She's unconscious. We gotta move.
队长 水里有汽油
Hey, Cap. We got gas in the water.
油箱肯定漏了
The fuel tank must have busted.
全体后退
Everybody, get back!
马特奥 断开蓄电池的接线头
Mateo, disengage that battery terminal.
TK 把二氧化碳带过来
TK, get the CO2.
保罗 帮我把救生颚取过来
Paul, I need you to get me the Jaws of Life.
收到 队长
On it, Cap
艾莉森 坚持住 再坚持一下
Allison, hold on. Stay with us.
伙计们 我们把挡风玻璃取下来
All right, team, let's get this windshield off.
你小心点
You watch yourself.
马里安 该你了
Marjan, you're up.
她好像怀孕了
Looks like she's pregnant.
我摸到脉搏了
I got a pulse.
她被困在方向盘柱下面了
She's trapped under the steering column.
如果没法把她从车里救出来
If we can't cut her out of the car,
我们就把车切开来救她
we cut the car off of her.
我们得把她救出来 我很担心胎儿的状况
We gotta get her out. I'm worried about this baby.
就快好了 队长
Almost got it, Cap.
艾莉森 坚持住
Allison, stay with us.
爸 救护人员刚刚到了
Hey, dad, the EMTs just pulled up.
你把她稳定住了吗
You got her stable?
好了 快把她抬起来 我们得检查一下胎儿
Alright, let's get her up quick. We gotta check on the baby.
好了 伙计们 把她放下
All right, guys, set her down.
就靠你了 队长
Scene's all yours, Captain.
桡动脉脉搏很强
Strong radial pulse.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am.
我的孩子
My baby!
-我的孩子没事吧 -听着 我们会送你去医院
- Is my baby okay? - Listen, we're gonna get you to the hospital
让他们检查一下你和你的孩子 好吗
so they can check on you and your baby, okay?
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表