剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
看来你需要帮手啊 警官
Looks like you could use some help, Officer.
有三个人跳楼了 还有几个出现癫痫症状的
We got three jumpers, several victims suffering seizures,
外加两个捅伤自己的
two people stabbed themselves.
所有人症状发作前都没有预兆
All symptoms came without warning.
奥斯汀警局特别反应队正在赶来
APD Special Response is on its way.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们把所有目前还没事的人都聚到了这里
we rounded up everybody who's still standing.
头不要动 先生
Keep your head still. Sir!
先生
Sir.
好吧
Okay.
他们表现出了什么症状
What are they presenting?
血压几乎测不到 很多人出现心律失常
BP's barely detectable. Arrhythmias everywhere.
牙关紧闭 肌肉震颤
Lockjaw, muscle tremors.
我从没见过这种情况 队长
I've never seen anything like this, Cap.
我们需要把这些人转运出去
We need to get these people transported.
在搞清楚情况之前
We're not going anywhere till we know
我们哪儿都不能去
what we're dealing with.
把楼封了吧
Let's close this building down.
来人帮忙啊 霍莉 她开始发病了
Help! Holly, she's starting!
女士 女士 不要
Ma'am! Ma'am, no!
这边来个人帮忙
Can I get some help over here?
女士
Ma'am!
让我看看
Let me see.
怕光 抽搐 感觉异常加上躁狂
Light aversions, convulsions, paresthesia, mania.
我觉得这是严重的异常兴奋
I think this might be a severe case of erethism.
也就是疯帽匠病[慢性汞中毒]Mad Hatter's disease.
19世纪的帽匠们经常会发疯
19th-century hatmakers really used to go insane
因为他们会接触到小剂量的水银
because they handled small doses of mercury.
如果是大剂量的话
Handle a large dose, and--
人就会直接疯成《蒙上你的眼》里面那样了
People go straight Bird Box.
桑德拉·布洛克演的电影
Sandra Bullock.
那为什么只有一部分人出了事
So why are some people down and not others?
这才是关键问题 不是吗
That's the million-dollar question, isn't it?
听着 你去联络奥斯汀北区医院
Listen, you need to contact North Austin Regional,
仁爱医院和大学医院 告诉他们
Mercy, and University Medical and tell them
让创伤急救小组做好准备
that they need to get their trauma teams ready.
知道了
Right.
-她就交给你了 -行
- You got her? - Yeah.
-我来处理这条胳膊 -好
- Let me get this arm. - Okay.
如果有人感觉不适 就说出来
If you are feeling sick, speak up!
在特别反应队确认情况无异常 允许你离开之前
No one leaves until Special Response
任何人都不能离开
clears you to go.
这是谁点的藜麦
Whose quinoa is this?
我怎么觉得他是在找线索
Why do I feel like he's doing a thing?
他绝对是在找线索
He's totally doing a thing.
那个摔到咖啡车上的人
Hey, the guy who landed on the coffee cart,
他的命保住了
he's gonna survive,
所以感谢上帝 有那些高价糕点救命吧
so thank God for overpriced pastries.
他是在找线索吗
Is he doing a thing?
这是谁的果汁
Whose juice is this?
我在清肠呢 怎么了
I'm on a cleanse. Why?
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
你午饭吃了什么
What'd you have for lunch?
我没吃 早饭吃多了
Skipped it -- big breakfast.
等着吧
Wait for it.
我知道真凶是谁了
I know who did this.
水银
Mercury.
我在找126队云梯车
I'm looking for, Ladder 126.
有人订了外卖♥♥
Somebody ordered delivery.
是我们订的 老板
That'd be us, boss.
听说你们家做的饼干是全城最好的
Heard you had the best cookies in town.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
除了那些你掺了水银的是吧
Other than the ones you laced with mercury?
立刻把手举起来
Put your hands up right now!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
跪到地上
On your knees.
为什么下手
Why?
他们从来不给小费
They never tip.
这么多年 都把我当个隐形人
Years, treat me like I'm invisible,
当我不存在一样
like I'm a nonperson.
他们现在会记住我了
Well, they'll remember me now.
我就直说了
I won't sugarcoat it.
我们采取的治疗是有争议的
What we do here is controversial.
它叫做适应疗法
It's called adaptive therapy,
我们不会狂轰滥炸 在消灭癌细胞时伤害你的身体
and rather than carpet-bomb your cancer and your body,
我们会采用免疫疗法和有限的化疗
we use immunotherapy and limited chemo
来延缓肿瘤的生长
to slow its growth.
所以你们根本不会尝试去治愈
So you don't even try to cure it.
我们会控制它
We contain it.
要学会与这个敌人共生
You learn to live with the enemy.
差不多吧
Something like that.
治疗成功的话 你会在垂垂老矣之时带着癌症死去
We do it right, you will die an old man with cancer
而不是死于癌症 你还能活上好多好多好多年
rather than from cancer many, many, many years from now.
听起来有点可怕
That's a little morbid,
不过我很高兴我还能活很多很多年
but I like the "Many, many" Part.
我想问 这种疗法♥会♥造成脱发吗
Question: will this cause hair loss?
这是标靶疗法的优点之一
It's one of the upsides of a targeted approach:
附带损害较少
less collateral damage.
你的秀发是不会掉的 队长
You will keep your gorgeous locks, Captain.
太好了
Oh, thank God.
我刚在这里发现了一位超赞的女士
And I just found this amazing woman down here,
阿科皮安医生
Dr. Akopian.
她就是护发界的米开朗基罗
She is a hairline-sculpting Michelangelo.
从现在起你就别再见她了
Yeah, you need to stop seeing her immediately.
为什么我要做这种无厘头的事
Why would I do something insane like that?
阿科皮安医生专门研究并使用非那雄胺
Dr. Akopian specializes in finasteride,
这种药物会影响我们的治疗效果
and it would interfere with our therapy.
我服用这种药物有十年了
I've been on this a decade.
如果我突然停止服用会发生什么
What would happen if I suddenly stopped taking it?
你的头皮有可能会出现很多滤泡
Well, it is possible that your scalp could go into follicular shock,
你可能会掉头发
and you could lose your hair.
但这个发型可是我的标志性形象
But this is my signature look.
你向我保证过的
You gave me your word.
你说我不会掉头发的
You told me I was not going to lose my hair.
总比丢了性命要好
Better that than your life.
我希望你闭上眼睛做一组冥想练习
I want you to close your eyes for a focus exercise.
你具体希望我专注于什么
You want me to focus on what, exactly?
事发的那晚
The night of the incident,
你失去朋友的那晚
when you lost your friends.
医生 恕我直言
Doc, with all due,
你难道不觉得
don't you think it might be a little
现在就让他直接回想那件事
unreasonable to ask him to just
有点不合理吗
jump straight into that?
你们有谁了解蔡格尼克记忆效应吗
Are either of you familiar with the Zeigarnik effect?
未完成的任务会使大脑陷入重复性思维循环
Incomplete tasks trap the brain into loops of repetitive thinking.
就好比你坐车时在广播中听到一首歌♥
It's kind of like when you hear a tune on the radio
但你不得不在歌♥放完前下车
but you have to get out of the car before it's over.
之后一整天你都会在哼这首歌♥
You hum it all day.
这就是蔡格尼克效应
The Zeigarnik effect.
所以我脑海里一直循环一首肯尼·钱尼的歌♥
So what does me having a Kenny Chesney song
跟这些事有什么关系
stuck in my head have to do with anything?
受创伤后应激障碍折磨的人
People suffering from PTSD
往往会试图回避引发疾病的糟糕记忆
tend to avoid the bad memories that caused the condition.
大脑被困在创伤之中
The brain gets stuck in the trauma,
它想要处理这部分记忆
so it keeps bringing those terrible experiences
所以它不断使那些可怕的经历在你脑海中重现
back to the surface to be processed.
但是如果我还没做好处理的准备呢
But what if I ain't, ready to process yet?
亲爱的 我就在这里陪着你
Baby, I'll be right here.
好吗 看着我
Okay? Look at me.
你能行的
You got this.
好吧
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表