剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
这个孩子还有我另一个孩子 亨利
This baby and my other baby, Henry.
他十个月大 在车后的座椅里
My 10-month old. He's in his car seat in the back.
马里安 里面还有什么
Marjan, what do you see in there?
车里有婴儿座椅的附件 但没有婴儿座椅
There's baby seat attachments, but no baby seat.
好的
All right!
我们要找一个座椅
We're looking for a car seat that
可能在车翻动时被甩出来了
probably got tossed when this thing rolled.
我们得假设这孩子还活着
We're gonna assume this child is still alive.
你们从那边的林木线开始
Why don't you guys start up at that tree line.
我们去岸的这边查看一下
We're gonna look on this side of the bank.
我们在中间汇合
We'll meet up in the middle.
保罗哪儿去了
Where's Paul?
队长 这边
Hey, Cap, over here!
汽车撞到灯杆时已经在翻滚了
The SUV was already rolling when it struck the pole.
她打滑时撞到了这段护栏
She hydroplaned into this guardrail
然后车从这里开始翻滚
and started rolling from there.
门一定是被某些外力带开的 因为...
The doors must have flung open with some force, because--
天呐
Oh, my God.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
坚持住
Hang on.
亨利 妈妈在这里
Henry! Mommy's here.
我看到他了
I see him.
我正尝试接近他
Trying to get to him.
我的宝贝
My baby!
亨利
Henry!
不好 孩子掉下来了
Oh, no! The baby!
干得漂亮 队长
Yeah, Cap!
这应该是你的孩子吧
I think this belongs to you.
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Thank you! Thank you!
上帝保佑你们
God bless y'all!
你们所有人
All of y'all!
他是个令人钦佩的人
He's an impressive guy.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
天哪 已经有200万浏览量了
Oh snap, it's already got, like, 2 million views.
快看 我们火了 话题是"梦之队"
Check this out. We're trending as #TheDreamTeam.
行吧 这个月我已经火了两次了
Okay, look, I've already gone viral twice this month.
总有一天我得找个经纪人
At some point, I'm gonna need an agent.
酒桌上不准玩手♥机♥
No phones at the table.
这杯酒敬...
Here's to...
敬126队的未来
to the future of the 126,
以及过去的回忆
and the memory of the old.
干杯
Cheers.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
真的吗
Really?
我需要担心你吗
Do I need to be worried about you?
不用 我在喝矿泉水
No, I'm drinking mineral water.
你今天的嗜酒者互诫会怎么样
How'd your AA meeting go today?
奥斯汀的互诫会比纽约的酷多了
Apparently, they're way hipper in Austin than in New York.
我还蛮喜欢的
so I actually really liked it.
谢谢你把我们带到这里
Thanks for bringing us down here.
我真的很喜欢这些队员
I really like the crew,
我也喜欢和你一起开始新的生活
and I like that I get to start something new with you.
我觉得我们会没事的
I think we're gonna be just okay.
听着 TK
Look, TK.
爸
Dad?
我只想说我爱你
I just love you.
我们该走了
Aw, we should go.
就是他吗
That's him?
好的
Okay.
我们不走
We ain't leaving.
贾德 你会因为他在而一晚上都不陪你老婆跳舞吗
Judd, you would deny your wife one night a dance because he's here?
你不会的 快来吧
No, sir. Come on.
先去喝点东西
Let's get some drinks.
好了 各位
All right, y'all.
有没有人准备好来跳一段得州经典队列舞
Now who's ready for some good old Texas line dancing?
斯特兰德队长 一起跳个舞吗
Captain Strand, shall we?
还是别了吧
Oh, no, no.
你不会想看到我跳队列舞的
You do not want to see me line dance.
你是害羞了吗
Oh, are you shy?
我还以为你无所畏惧呢
I thought you weren't scared of anything.
现在我明白为什么你邀请我们来这了
Ah, now I see why you invited us all here.
我懂了
I see you.
你是想宣示主♥权♥吗
Trying to exert your dominance?
我只是觉得男人应该凭实力说话
Well, I just think a man should have to earn his spurs.
♪驶出城市边界线 到乡下去♪
♪ Out in the country past the city limits sign ♪
♪在边界线附近♪
♪ Well there's a honky-tonk ♪
♪有一家乡村酒吧♪
♪ Near the county line ♪
你不是说不想让我看见你跳队列舞吗
I thought you said I didn't want to see you line dance.
我那是不想让你难堪
I didn't want to show you up.
♪他们有威士忌和女人♪
♪ They got whiskey, women ♪
♪有音乐和香烟♪
♪ Music and smoke ♪
♪所有牛仔们都在那里♪
♪ It's where all the cowboy folk ♪
♪随着布吉乐热舞♪
♪ Go to boot scooting boogie ♪
♪到了结束时间♪
♪ When it's quitting time ♪
你想跳支舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
♪我发动了我的小货车♪
♪ I fire up my pickup truck ♪
好的
Yeah.
♪我在高速公路上疾行♪
♪ I go flying down that highway ♪
♪驶往隐居地♪
♪ To that hideaway ♪
♪待在森林里♪
♪ Stuck out in the woods ♪
♪随着布吉乐热舞♪
♪ To do the boot scooting boogie ♪
♪脚跟着地 脚趾着地 互绕步♪
♪ Heel, toe, do-si-do ♪
你在哪学会跳这支舞的
Where'd you learn how to dance like that?
牛仔们的那一套在90年代的城市里
Ah, the whole cowboy thing was huge
非常流行
in the city in the '90s.
曾有一家叫做猪头母牛的酒吧
There was a bar called Hogs and Heifers.
我们每周四都在那跳队列舞
We'd line dance every Thursday.
我貌似从来没乱过舞步
Guess I never lost my step.
♪嗨起来 掉个头♪
♪ Oh get down, turn around ♪
♪回到城镇里 随着布吉乐热舞♪
♪ Go to town, boot scooting boogie ♪
打扰一下 斯特兰德队长
Excuse me, Captain Strand.
抱歉忘了介绍自己 我是格蕾丝·莱德
Sorry, I'm Grace Ryder.
贾德·莱德是我丈夫
Judd Ryder's my husband.
我是欧文·斯特兰德
Owen Strand.
实际上我们有过交集 队长 在无线电里
We've actually met, Captain, over the radio.
我在911调度中心工作
I work 9-1-1 dispatch.
那晚是我接的电♥话♥
I took the call that night.
发生爆♥炸♥时我正和我丈夫在线上通话
I was on the line with my husband when the explosion happened.
他当时转身跑向了危险
He was running back towards the danger.
没错 我看报告了
Yeah, I read the report.
还有他的嘉奖
And his commendation.
我也读了你的报告
And I read yours.
都公布在网上了
It was all online.
你和贾德很像
You and Judd are a lot alike.
你知道救人对他来说就像氧气一样重要
You know that saving people is like oxygen to him.
而他现在快窒息了
And he's suffocating.
在他能照顾好别人之前
Yeah, well, he needs to take a little time
他需要先花一些时间来照顾好自己
to take care of himself before he can take care of anybody else.
我没要求你马上把他
I'm not asking you to throw him
调回队伍 队长
back into the action right away, Captain.
我知道他还没准备好
I know he's not ready for that.
那你想让我♥干♥什么呢
So what are you asking me?
我希望你 去做你最擅长的事情
What I'm asking is that you do what you do best.
我想让你拯救他
I'm asking you to save him.
拜托了
Please.
明天让他来消防站
Have him come to the station tomorrow.
看看我能不能帮他一把
Let's see if there's something I can do.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Captain.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表