剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Isn't it a little much for just one guy?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我 我总不能永远和爸爸住一起吧
I'm -- I'm not living with my dad, like, permanently.
不是吗
Am I?
对我来说现在唯一重要的事情 是你好好活着
My only priority right now is that you live.
这意味着我们要住在同一个屋檐下
That means keeping you under my roof.
还记得我们说好的吗
Remember our deal?
你要照我说的做
You do what I say?
对了 你轮班开始之前不是要去见治疗师吗
By the way, don't you have a meeting before your shift?
好吧
All right.
我不会走的 达斯汀
I'm not leaving, Dustin,
所以你还是把门打开吧
so you may as well open the door.
行吧 那我就要提醒整个街区的人
Fine, I'll just remind the whole neighborhood
达斯汀·谢泼德是个杀人凶手
that Dustin Shepard is a murderer!
你清楚你不该来这里的
You know you're not supposed to be here.
今天是艾莉丝的生日
It's Iris' birthday.
她今天本应该28岁了
She's 28 today.
你知道我觉得该送她什么礼物好吗
You know what I thought would make a great present?
让她入土为安
To give her a proper burial.
我不知道艾莉丝遭遇了什么不测
I don't know what happened to Iris.
你能骗过警♥察♥ 但你骗不过我
You can fool the damn cops, but you cannot fool me!
她在这里度过了她人生中最后一晚
She spent the last night of her life alive in this house.
告诉我你对我妹妹做了什么
Tell me what you did to my sister!
你想躲就躲吧
You can hide all you want!
你永远甩不掉我的
You will never get rid of me!
我会回来的
I'll be back!
圣诞节会来
On Christmas,
复活节会来
Easter,
世界地球日也来
Earth Day!
你还好吗
You okay?
你有吸入器吗
Do you have an inhaler?
没有
No.
但没事的 我还好
But it's fine. I'm okay.
迟早会有事的
Until you're not.
儿子[西语]Mijo?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
问题就是你儿子患了哮喘 但没有接受药物治疗
The problem is your son has asthma and no medication.
他需要一个吸入器
He needs an inhaler.
我们没有医保
We don't have insurance.
买♥♥不起的
Can't afford it.
我在一个团队做志愿者
I volunteer with a group.
如果真的出了事 就打这个电♥话♥
Anything happens, call this number.
我们只帮忙 不多问问题
We help, no questions.
没事的 他们是冲我来的
It's okay. They're here for me.
是你啊 卡洛斯
Hey, Carlos.
是我 米歇尔
Hey, Michelle.
你不能一直这么对自己
You can't keep doing this to yourself.
你得让自己放下这段过往 姑娘
You've gotta get out of this rut, chica.
我也乐意呢
Happy to.
只要找到一条关于我妹妹的线索就行了
Just find me a single damn lead on my sister.
你有没有想过
You ever consider that the reason
我们找不到任何犯罪证据的原因
we haven't found any evidence of foul play
是因为这压根就不是犯罪
is because there wasn't?
你能送我去上班吗
Can you just drop me at work?
我的轮班还有20分钟就开始了
My shift starts in 20 minutes.
我不是出租车司机
I'm not an Uber.
我不会跟别人说的
I wasn't gonna tip.
兄弟 你们还真是喜欢各种辣椒啊
Man, y'all sure do like y'all peppers.
你也应该喜欢
Yeah, so should you, bro.
《得州月刊》说这是新的超级食物
Texas Monthly says it's the new super food now.
它能增强代谢 提高免疫力
Cranks up your metabolism, boosts your immunity,
也是天然的催♥情♥药♥
natural aphrodisiac.
还是用于报复的完美材料
And perfect ingredient for revenge.
所以你想怎么着 往托尼的玉米卷里加个魔鬼椒吗
So what, you gonna slip a ghost pepper in Tony's taco or what?
他偷偷把我的洗发水换成了脱毛膏
The man filled my shampoo with hair remover.
他活该被这么收拾
He deserves to be punished.
那是个什么鬼东西
The hell is that?
看着就像恶魔的蛋蛋
Look like the devil's nut sack.
这玩意儿可是必杀级别的
The holy grail is what it is.
卡罗莱纳死神辣椒
Carolina Reaper.
辣度有200万史高维尔单位
2 million Scoville Heat Units.
这是全世界最辣的辣椒
Hottest pepper on the planet.
希望你们是空着肚子来的
Hope you came hungry.
-当然了 -一直都这样
- Yes. - Always, cuz.
吃吧
Here we go.
那是谁
Who is that?
那个穿蓝衣服的姑娘
Her, in the blue.
那是玛莉亚
Maria.
卫生工作者
Hygienist.
她和谭雅都在办公室工作
She works with Tanya at the office.
已经结婚了
Married.
反正就算名花无主 你也没机会
Hey, but if it makes you feel any better,
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
you never had a chance anyway.
所以说
So?
味道如何
How is it?
实话说 有点淡了
A little bland, to be honest.
真正该问的是
Real question is,
你的那份味道如何
how's yours?
都三十年了 你连从冰箱给我拿一瓶汽水都不肯
30 years, you haven't grabbed me a soda from the fridge.
今天你居然给我做了玉米卷
Now you're making me tacos?
拜托你聪明点
Come on, cuz.
试试喝这个吧
Try that, yeah.
所以说耍人不能耍到大佬头上 兔崽子
That's why you don't prank the master, bitch!
马科斯
Marcos!
马科斯
Marcos!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我最好的朋友被噎住了
我们正在尝试海姆立克急救法
但并没有奏效
我表兄在这里 他的情况很糟
My cousin's up here. He's in bad shape.
他刚刚咳血了 请你们帮帮他
Just spit up some blood. You gotta help him, please!
紧急医疗队大概什么时候到
What's eta on EMS?
据说正在路上
Supposedly on the way.
好吧 在他们到达之前 你来评估伤者的情况
All right, till they get here, you assess the patient.
不好意思 麻烦让一让
'Scuse us, 'scuse us,
让我们过去
let us through.
马里安 和他家人谈谈 看看他有没有过敏史
Marjan, talk to the family. See if he has any allergies.
马特奥 让这些人后退
Mateo, move these people back
给我们一点工作的空间
so we have some room to work.
你指的是给我们一点工作的空间吧
You mean give us some room to work.
现场归我们管
This scene belongs to us.
你一定是忘了
You must have missed the part
他们任命我为126队的队长
where they made me the captain of the 126.
米歇尔·布雷克 紧急医疗队队长
Michelle Blake, Paramedic Captain.
这是一起医疗急救事件 所以我说了算
And this scene is medical, so I run the call.
从什么时候开始轮到紧急医疗队
Whoa, whoa, whoa, since when does EMS
对着消防队指手画脚了
tell Fire what time it is?
你没读过特拉维斯郡的工作手册吧
You didn't read the Travis County manual, did you?
我更喜欢通过观察来学习
I'm more of a visual learner.
在得克萨斯州 医疗急症由紧急医疗队说了算
In Texas, EMTs calls the shots involving medical emergencies,
所以你得照我说的做 队长
so you do what I say, Captain.
听起来呼吸道堵塞了
Airway sounds blocked.
痰中带血 食管痉挛
Blood in the sputum, esophageal spasms.
看见他这个小辣椒园了吗
You see his little pepper garden?
这是压力性食管破裂
This is Boerhaave syndrome.
给我抽吸工具
Get me the suction tool,
和1%浓度的利多卡因肾上腺素溶液
and a 1% solution of Lidocaine-Epinephrine.
-就在这里动手吗 -他撑不到医院了
- Here? - He's not gonna make it to the hospital.
我需要你的队员把他挪到野餐桌上
I need your men to move him onto the picnic table now.
你们听到队长说的话了
You heard the captain.
他出现了食管破裂的现象
He's got a ruptured esophagus.
胸部破损处的积液充满了他的肺部 让他无法呼吸
His chest cavity's filling with fluid, drowning his lungs.
我要抽出那些积液
I've gotta get the fluid out.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表