剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Here we go.
好了吗
Done?
好了
Done.
这个给你
Here, this is for you.
如果有急事
If there's ever an emergency,
无论日夜 你都打电♥话♥给我 好吗
you call me, day or night, okay?
谢谢你 米歇尔
Thank you, Michelle.
你的舍曲林还够吗
You have enough sertraline?
其实我把所有的药都给了我朋友"忧伤的眼"
Actually, I gave away all my meds to my friend Sad Eyes.
她比我更需要这些药
She needs it more than I do.
也许我可以给你朋友做个检查 她在这儿吗
Maybe I can check your friend out. Is she around?
她在那顶紫色的帐篷里
She's in the purple tent.
你保重
You take care.
再见 艾米丽
Bye, Emily.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
羟考酮在哪儿
Where's the Oxy?
我们车上没有那种药
We don't carry medication like that on the van.
我看到你们这些人
I see you people handing out freebies
给街区里其他所有人都发了免费的药
to everyone else on the block.
听我说 我只是来帮忙的 好吗
Listen, listen, I'm just here to help, okay?
那边还有孩子呢
There's--there's children over there.
把门打开 你个 贱♥人♥
Open the door, bitch!
否则我就自己抢钥匙了
Or I'll take the keys myself.
好 好吧
Fine, fine.
你要钥匙是吧 拿去吧
You want the keys? Here.
这东西免费送你 滚开
Now there's your freebie! Get out of here!
该死的
Damn it.
你来得一如既往的及时
Impeccable timing as always.
你刚好没赶上 他不知道跑哪去了
You just missed him. He's... somewhere.
你是不是疯了
Are you actually insane?
你要是再继续独自过来 你迟早要送命
You're gonna get yourself killed coming down here alone.
太鲁莽了
It's reckless.
我之前从来没有单独一个人来过这儿 我发誓
No, I never come down here alone, I swear.
可这个小女孩需要胰岛素 而且
There was this little girl, and she needed some insulin, and--
她才八岁啊 卡洛斯
She's eight, Carlos.
你怎么找到我的 这可不是你的辖区
How'd you find me anyway? This isn't exactly your zone.
其实是我有事要告诉你
There's actually something I need to tell you.
什么事
What?
你妹妹在她消失的那晚上的那辆蓝色皮卡
That blue truck your sister got into the night she disappeared?
我们查到了线索
We got a hit.
什么
What?
我们确认了车主的身份
We ID'd the owner.
奥斯汀警♥察♥局
米歇尔 看在老天份上 你能不能消停会儿
Michelle, for the love of God, would you please stop?
怎么了
What?
你紧张的时候会抖腿
The bouncy-foot thing you do when you're stressed.
我紧张的时候才不会抖腿
I don't do a bouncy-foot thing when I'm stressed.
你抖了 把我都抖紧张了
You do, and it's making me tense.
我只是 我只是不明白为什么我们要在这儿
I just -- I don't understand why we're even here,
我们就该直接去找那辆皮卡的女车主谈谈
when we should just be talking to the truck woman ourselves.
不 我们不应该那么做
No, we should not.
你是个急救员
You're a paramedic.
我是巡警而不是调查员
I'm a patrol officer, not an investigator.
实际上这件事应该交给华盛顿警探来处理
It's literally Detective Washington's job to handle this.
这案子她都处理了三年了
It's been her job for three years.
而且她对我很刻薄
And she's mean to me.
向我保证 你进去之后态度得好点
Promise me you'll play nice in there.
好吧 我保证
Okay, I promise.
好
Good.
布雷克女士
Ms. Blake.
很高兴看到你没戴着手铐进警局
Nice to see you at the station not in handcuffs for a change.
请到后面来
Please, come on back.
态度好点
Play nice.
所以雷耶斯警官
So, Officer Reyes, you said
你说关于艾莉丝·布雷克你有新的消息
you had some new information about Iris Blake?
是的 我们有
Yes, ma'am. We do.
米歇尔 该你 该你说了
Michelle, you should -- you should --
是的
Yeah.
这一切都源自我和达斯汀的邻居
Uh, so this all started after I spoke to Dustin's neighbor
聊到我妹妹失踪那天晚上的事
about the night my sister went missing.
达斯汀·谢泼德
Dustin Shepherd,
他申请了关于你的人身限制令吧
Who has a restraining order against you?
是的
Yeah...
我们之间现在基本没事了
we're mostly cool now.
所以他说 我是说那个邻居说
So he said -- the neighbor, I mean --
那天晚上他看到艾莉丝上了一辆蓝色皮卡
that he saw Iris get into a blue truck that night,
然后我在艾莉丝的东西当中找到了这个
and then I found this in some of her stuff.
肯定是辆皮卡了 还是蓝色的
Definitely a truck, also blue.
这上面的人达斯汀一个都不认识
Dustin doesn't know who any of those people are,
但他说她失踪前就开始
but he said that she'd started hanging out
和一些可疑的人出去玩
with some shady people.
关于这些和艾莉丝一起的神秘人士
Dustin told us all about the mystery people
达斯汀也都告诉过我们
she supposedly started hanging out with.
但问题是没人能找到证据
The trouble was nobody could ever find proof
证实这些人真的存在
any of them actually existed.
也许现在我们可以了
Well, maybe now we can.
我设法查到了车牌号♥
I was able to get a plate on the truck.
我希望你不要背着我查我案子里的车牌
I hope you didn't run a plate on my case without notifying me.
没有找到真凭实据 我也不想打扰您
I didn't want to bother you until we had something real.
-但愿不会 -但我们有所发现 警探
- Heaven forbid. - But we got a hit, Detective.
卡车的主人名叫亚琳·希克斯
The truck owner's name is Arlene Hicks.
我没看到亚琳在这伙人里
I don't see Arlene in the gang.
因为她上报卡车被偷了
That's because she reported the truck stolen.
就在艾莉丝失踪一周前
Literally a week before Iris went missing.
偷车的人可能在那晚带走了我妹妹
Whoever took it could've picked my sister up that night.
假设这就是那辆你邻居看到的蓝色卡车
Assuming that's the same blue truck that your neighbor saw.
这就是你所有的线索了吗 雷耶斯警官
This all you got, Officer Reyes?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好的 我会调查一下的
Okay. I'll look into it.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
现在 如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you guys will excuse me.
所以你就打算不管了是吧
So you're just gonna blow this off?
我说了我会调查的
I said I was going to look into it.
我知道你说这话是什么意思
I know what that means coming from you.
米歇尔 你答应过的
Michelle, you promised.
谢谢您抽出时间见我们
Thank you for your time.
警探 我
Detective, I...
我想让您知道 您为我妹妹
I just want you to know that the effort you put in
所做的一切努力 真的非常了不起
on my sister's behalf is truly remarkable.
不是说好了要态度好点的吗
What happened to playing nice?
我说了"谢谢你"
I said "thank you."
你应该看看他们是怎么想我的
You should've seen how they were trying to tag-team me,
他们说我是唯一一个
saying that I was the only person
完全不需要担心的人
who didn't have anything to worry about
因为比利和我是一伙的
'cause Billy was my people.
好吧 说得对
Right. Well, yes.
什么叫"说得对"
What does that mean-- "well, yes"?
贾德 你和比利认识多久了 20年有吗
Judd, you and Billy have known each other for how long, 20 years?
你们俩是真的一起上刀山下火海
You two have literally been through the fires together.
马里安和保罗完全不认识他
Marjan and Paul don't know him from a can of paint.
他也不了解他们
And he doesn't know them.
所以说实话 如果是我 我也会担忧 贾德
So, honestly, I would be a little worried, too, Judd.
你说得没错 我就是
Yeah, you're right. I just--I--
比利和队长之间那些事糟透了
This whole beef between Billy and the Cap just sucks.
我不知道我当初为什么要介绍他们认识
I don't know why I introduced those two in the first place.
是啊 我还是不知道你当时是怎么想的
Yeah, I still don't know what you were thinking on that one.
你就不能打电♥话♥给比利
I mean, can you not just call Billy
挽救一下如今的局面吗
and try to walk this thing back from the edge?
不 我不想介入他们两个的斗争中
No, I ain't trying to get in between those two old roosters.
你说过队长不会通过这次测试的 对吧
Well, you said the captain is not passing this test, right?
是的
Yeah, that's right.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表