剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
街道的一侧被龙♥卷♥风♥彻底摧毁
One side of the street just lost everything,
但另一侧看上去好像明天还能开门迎客
and the other side looks like it could be open for business tomorrow.
至慈的安♥拉♥在上 请帮助所有人吧
Allah the most merciful, help all of them.
如果他真的慈悲
I mean, if he was merciful,
他一开始就不会让悲剧发生 对吧
he wouldn't have let it happen in the first place, right?
我不会质问全能的安♥拉♥ 但我相信他
I'm not about to question the Almighty, but I have faith.
你这话听着像我老婆一样
You sound like my wife.
开慢点 这就到布拉索斯街了
Slow down. This is Brazos.
老天爷啊
Good God.
喂 有人在车里吗
Hello? Anybody in there?
奥斯汀消防局
Austin FD.
我在这儿
Yes. I'm here.
我们会把你救出去的 抓紧了
We're gonna get you out. Just hang tight.
说得好像她有选择似的
It's not like she has a choice.
队长 那车子随时都可能砸下来
Cap, that thing's gonna drop any second.
我们的云梯车开不进来
We can't get the truck in there.
那我们要怎么上到车子里
How the hell are we getting up to that?
我们不上去
We're not.
我们要从屋顶降到车上
We're gonna drop down onto it.
叫一辆吊车来增援 把车身稳定住
Call in a crane and get it stabilized.
马里安 保罗 你们俩换上安全绳
Marjan, Paul, harness up.
你们从那边的房♥顶靠绳索降下来
You're gonna rappel down from that roof right there.
-收到 -带上菜鸟一起
- Copy that. - Take probie with ya.
收到 我们走
Copy. Let's go.
贾德 你去放救生气垫
Judd, deploy the rescue cushion.
是 队长
Yes, sir.
队长 吊车什么时候来有消息吗
Hey, any update on that crane, boss?
调度中心说吊车还困在城区另外一头呢
Dispatch says it's hung up across town.
别指望了 继续救援吧
We have to go without it.
收到
Copy, copy.
听着 我想我一个人下去就行
Look, I think I should go alone.
我体重更轻
I'm lighter.
你真够勇敢的 马里安
That is very brave of you, Marj.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
而你突然这么卖♥♥力 和下面刚开来一辆新闻转播车
And the fact that you're such an eager beaver would
一点关系都没有对吧
have nothing to do with that news van that just pulled up?
今晚总归有人要上新闻头条的
Hey, someone's gotta make tonight's top story.
-为什么不能是我呢 -我怎么样
- Why not me? - Or me?
看我穿这身多帅
Check out how I rock this gear.
让他们知道咱这块黑巧克力有多带劲
Wait till they get a taste of this chocolate.
我就怕你来这套
That's what I'm afraid of.
你好
Hey there.
-请不要动 好吗 -好的
- Don't move, okay? - Okay.
-我是马里安 -我叫南希
- I'm Marjan. - Nancy.
放心吧 我不会乱动的
Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.
每次只要我一动
Every time I move...
车就跟着动
It moves.
你有哪里疼吗 南希
Does anything hurt, Nancy?
我没事 我就是怕高
I'm okay. I'm just afraid of heights.
保险会理赔这事吗
Does insurance cover this?
你还是专心保持别动吧
Let's just focus on holding still.
保罗 立刻把她拉出来
Paul, get her out of there now.
不行 队长
It's not working, Cap.
我想绳索卡在什么东西上了
I think the rope is stuck on something.
马里安
Marjan.
告诉我你还有新的计划 队长
Tell me you have a new plan, Cap.
有是有 就是你不会喜欢
I do, but you're not gonna like it.
你看到救生气垫了吗
You see the rescue pad?
瞄着垫子中间跳吧
Aim for the middle of it.
收到 队长
Copy that, Cap.
南希 我要你双臂抱在胸前
Nancy, I need you to cross your arms.
不 我做不到
No. I can't.
抱紧你的双臂 好吗
And keep 'em hugged in real tight, okay?
-我做不到 -你能做到的
- I can't. - Oh, no, you can.
快跳下来 车要掉下来了
Get down! It's ready to fall.
我数三个数 就跳下去
Okay, on the count of three.
好 等我说"跳" 你们就跳
All right, when I say "Now."
准备好了吗 一
You ready? One...
跳
Now!
真♥主♥保佑 真♥主♥保佑
Bismillahir. Bismillahir.
好了 我要跳下来了
Okay, here I go!
告诉我 你们拍到我刚才跳下来的照片了
Tell me you guys got that.
拜托 你们怎么会没拍到
Come on, how could you not get that?
看来人家近距离错过你了
It's like somebody missed you close up.
我们能确定至少有三个龙♥卷♥风♥
We have confirmation at least three tornadoes have
登陆了大都会区
touched down in the metroplex.
不骗你们 那很糟糕
I'm not gonna lie to you. It's ugly.
其中一个沿着I-35公路南行
One cut south along I-35,
那里有五公里的路标
that's three miles of pin-in MVCs,
还有一辆翻倒的油罐车 至少有12人死亡
an overturned gas tanker, at least a dozen fatalities,
伤者更多
lots more hurt.
大学医学院检伤分诊部门那里
University Medical's triage unit
排队都排到停车场了
is already spilling out into the parking lot,
所以让车都往北开
so route everything north.
那高速公路西部的那些人怎么办
And what about all these people up here that are west of MoPac?
那里严禁通过 到处都是倒下的树和电线
Yeah, severely limited access, downed trees, power lines.
我们希望海斯郡和威廉森郡
We anticipate first responder backup
能够尽快回应我们的求援
from Hays and Williamson Counties,
但是后援到来之前 我们要做好准备
but until then, we need to be resourceful.
所以州政♥府♥法定休息日结束了
And so concludes our State-mandated break.
所有人动作快点 奥斯汀就靠你们了
Godspeed, everybody. Austin's counting on ya.
先生 请你找到一条干净的毛巾
Sir, I need you to find a clean towel
压♥迫♥伤口来止血
to try to stop the bleeding.
如果有一条小船在树上
If the boat's in the tree,
我建议你远离那棵树
I'd advise you to steer clear of that tree.
女士 请不要移♥动♥他
Ma'am, please do not move him.
是的 女士 验尸官会移♥动♥他的
Yes, ma'am, the coroners will do that.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我的男朋友被困住了
好的 女士 他被困在哪里了
困在枪柜里
他神志清醒吗
Do you know if he's conscious?
是的 他哭得像个婴儿
Yes, he is crying like a little baby,
实际上 他活该被困住
which serves him right, actually.
因为龙♥卷♥风♥来的时候他跑进了枪柜
Because he ran in there when the tornado hit,
把我留在外面等死
and he left me out to die.
现在他困在枪柜里了 担心自己窒息而死
And now he's the one in there, worried about suffocating.
我很抱歉 布丽 我那时候吓坏了没多想
I'm sorry, Bri. I wasn't thinking.
别浪费你的氧气 胆小鬼
Don't waste your oxygen, coward.
总之 我们不知道枪柜的密♥码♥ 所以
Anyway, we cannot figure out the code, so...
他不知道他自己的枪柜的密♥码♥
He doesn't know the combination to his own gun safe?
之前他怎么进去的
How'd he get in there in the first place?
那不是他的枪柜
Well, it's not his.
是他父母的枪柜
It's his parents',
他们去打猎了 带走了所有的步♥枪♥
and they took all the rifles out to go on a hunting trip,
没把枪柜锁上就离开了
and they left the safe open.
只有他们知道密♥码♥
And they're the only ones who have the code,
但我们联♥系♥不上他们
and we cannot get ahold of them.
好的 我会尽快派消防员过去
Okay, well, I'll send firefighters as soon as I can,
但是今天消防员非常忙
but they're spread thin today.
枪柜是什么材质的
What's the safe made out of?
我不知道 也许是强化钢
I don't know. Reinforced steel.
我要死在这里了 是不是
I'm gonna die in here, aren't I?
别闹了 卡莱布 我听不见她说话了
Quit it, Caleb! I cannot hear her!
你们俩深呼吸 好吗
Hey, take a breath, both of y'all, okay?
我正试图帮忙呢
I'm try to help.
现在人们设置的密♥码♥一般都很简单
Now people usually keep their combos pretty simple.
你们试过1234
Did you try one-two-three-four,
0000 还有门牌号♥了吗
all zeros, the home address?
是的 试过了 那是我尝试的第一批数字
Yes, yes. That--that was, like, the first thing I tried.
好的 试过生日日期吗
Okay, what about birthdays?
试试我的生日 0224
Try mine. It's zero-two-two-four.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表